Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Master
Elestial Shangaan Amethyst Zimbabwe

I bought a beautiful elestial Shangaan amethyst from Zimbabwe yesterday!
I felt something calling me, which always makes me restless, so I started looking round. It soon became clear that it was this crystal, then it comes down to finding the one for me.
I went to Etsy and right away it was there: this beautiful piece that stirred my heart!
I browsed a number of others regardless, found a couple more beautiful pieces, but I think this was mainly due to much better photo quality (better photographer). And they didn't make me feel what the other one did.
So I made up my mind and bought it :)

Kind of peculiar as I've seen elestials before, not from Zimbabwe then, and they never really did it for me. Beautiful, but that was it.
I'm not a big fan of amethyst, nor smoky quartz which is in these crystals too. Yet this type from Zimbabwe did move me! An entirely different energy.
It has these thread like inclusions too, like tiny dancing fairies :) Not just mine, I saw many/all of this type that had that so I guess it's part of these crystals.

Elestials are layered crystals, so they have many inclusions and often odd shapes. Many are scepters, which is a different energy yet again, mine isn't.

It's called Shangaan as it's mined by the Shangani people.
What I read is that they have a tremendous Light energy and will give you what you need in the moment. If you grow and evolve it will give more. It can do that as it's a real powerhouse and brings in so much high Light. It's a crystal you will never outgrow.

Hopefully it gets here soon! Reviewers said shipment was real fast, fingers crossed.
Old 13-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Knower
I’m happy for you! These crystals are amazing. I have a small one, 2.5 inches. Mine is a scepter.

It has such an intelligent, supporting and present vibe. Yes, many layers. I haven’t even scratched the surface of it.

Hope it will arrive soon
Old 13-05-2022, 02:05 PM
Master
Hi Castor! Nice and good to hear that you experience it that way. I'm really curious what it'll be like for me.
Mine is not much larger than yours, 6,5 cms. I can't wait to have it in that house so I feel it for real! As of yet no shipment message...
Old 24-05-2022, 01:00 PM
Master
Yesterday my shangaan amethyst arrived. I haven't really had the opportunity to feel it yet as my head has gone noodle doodle. I overdid things and then my neck & head act up and then it's hard to tune into a crystal.

In the evening I tried to see the thread-like inclusions and then I noticed there were rainbow specks inside the crystal! Like you have rainbows, but not that large, small specks in rainbow colours, and a lot of them too!
I had not seen that on the seller's photos, and I was thrilled to see them :)
It is a beautiful crystal for sure and when my head clears up I will sit with it.
The one thing I did feel was feminine energy and it seemed to do something on the area in between the Navel & Solar Plexus.
Old 02-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Knower
Did you have the chance to tune into it yet?
Old 14-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Did you have the chance to tune into it yet?
Doh, I totally missed that question!

I did not really tune into it, although I have held it very regularly. The other day I put it in the window to make some space on my desk as it was getting out of hand.
But then yesterday I suddenly felt drawn to have it near again (why do I even bother putting them elsewhere, hihi).
The calling was strong, felt it today still, so I got it on my desk again. Somehow I need it right now.
And I have this funny feeling it vibes well with the black Lemurian phantom I got the other day? It's as if holding that triggered the calling of the Shangaan.
I seem to need to work with both at the mo.

I'm also taking my time as it is as I've gotten so many new crystals in of late. I want to get to know them and their energy a bit more as I didn't get to that with all the new arrivals.
So some new crystals are just sitting there, waiting for their turn :)

One bummer: I wanted to work with my sulphur a few times, once I forgot it was on my SOlar Plexus and it hit the ground. A piece broke off, in several smaller pieces, beyond gluing.
Then I held it on my Solar Plexus instead so I couldn't forget and another small piece broke off?!
Clearly sulphur is very brittle. I daren't touch it anymore even though I feel like working with it :/
I didn't get around to working with the hambergite either. For now the black Lemurian and Shangaan feels what's called for.
Esp. the call for the Shangaan is strong. If I could merge it into my body I would, haha.