Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Master

Strange synchronicity that we talk about the void ... tried expressing it as best as I could just a few seconds back in the poetry section.

For those who may be interested ... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=208

Old 27-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy

Thank you for liking me more than Ramana but you have seen many times where threads lead when I start sharing from a personal perspective. Much more fruitful to just show what is taught within the traditions. Even that tends to go downhill most of the time, but I try.

Hello jonesboy,

Did try hugging you when you asked on this thread and I did not feel anything.

Must say I do not often met or focus on people from whom I do not feel anything.

To me it simply means that we do not have anymore karmic knots to share and liberate. There is only a world left to be in clarity.

I don't know when in my past lives I made the choice to stay here until we all reach this point before I/we/all completely let go of this world. We are all intertwine in some way.

So lets enjoy it!
Old 27-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Strange synchronicity that we talk about the void ... tried expressing it as best as I could just a few seconds back in the poetry section.

For those who may be interested ... http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=208

Unseeking,

Like you already know they are no synchronicities
Old 27-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello jonesboy,

Did try hugging you when you asked on this thread and I did not feel anything.

Must say I do not often met or focus on people from whom I do not feel anything.

To me it simply means that we do not have anymore karmic knots to share and liberate. There is only a world left to be in clarity.

I don't know when in my past lives I made the choice to stay here until we all reach this point before I/we/all completely let go of this world. We are all intertwine in some way.

So lets enjoy it!

Thank you for trying 😊

In truth you should be able to feel anyone you focus on. If they have a lot of issues that you may share then energy may feel negative. If the are very clear it should feel powerful.

You should be able to feel the energy of a forum, of posts in a thread from a person.

Even if you are clear you should be able to feel others which is called differentiation.

All the best.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Energy is one of the aspects of consciousness yes. The others are void and clarity.

All things are energy, non dual, energy is everything. The true nature of everything at the same time is void/emptiness.

If you like Ramana..

If you read this quote you will see a little where I am coming from.

Quote:
In SATCHITANANDA the nadis are completely open and the imbalances are balanced -- harmony and synergistic synchronicity allow the shakti prana (kundalini) to maintain and uphold the body/mind and breath and this permeates one's entire being and irrigates the consciousness.

http://www.rainbowbody.net/HeartMind/satchitananda.htm

In Indian thought (and Ramana was a fundamentally Indian thinker) the nature of Awareness is existence-consciousness-bliss [sat-chit-ananda], not consciousness void and clarity.
Old 28-07-2019, 02:42 AM
Deactivated Account
im here but im not here. im here but im not here. laughter. im here but im not here. am i here? laughter. ok. then. whats real and whats not real? the bliss is beyond the here. the silence is beyond the here. im here but im not here. so its all real in a sense. so the real, real, is the bliss and silence. then the real is everything else.

this is sorta how i remember discovering whats actually real. the thesis. then over time the thesis plays out to be true. glimpses help build the case. and give hope. then the glimpses become no longer glimpses but an experince that can not be shaken from. thus. bliss and silence effortless, causeless, and always.

just felt like sharing something i remember in the self discovery process.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 28-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
If you read this quote you will see a little where I am coming from.

In Indian thought (and Ramana was a fundamentally Indian thinker) the nature of Awareness is existence-consciousness-bliss [sat-chit-ananda], not consciousness void and clarity.

Now we are mixing up traditions just so you know.

In Buddhism the Primordial State has 3 aspects. Energy, void and clarity. Void in Dzoghen is emptiness. In the Hindu traditions they don’t have the same meaning for void. Void means silence. Clarity would be pure thoughts without local mind issues kicking. For example seeing a flower for how perfect it is before the local mind says it’s short, wrong color, ugly, etc..

Depending on the Hindu tradition the entire goal can be to reach total silence which is very blissful.

It would be wrong to think of chakras and nadas when thinking of Sat Chit Ananda as all such things are an illusion and local mind stuff at that level.

The context of sacchidananda is explained in the Upanishad as follows:[33]

The realization of Atman.

(...) I am of the nature of consciousness.
I am made of consciousness and bliss.
I am nondual, pure in form, absolute knowledge, absolute love.
I am changeless, devoid of desire or anger, I am detached.
I am One Essence, unlimitedness, utter consciousness.
I am boundless Bliss, existence and transcendent Bliss.
I am the Atman, that revels in itself.
I am the Sacchidananda that is eternal, enlightened and pure.

— Tejobindu Upanishad, 3.1-3.12

P.S. I would also be careful of using sites like rainbowbody.net as your source of information. There are better places.
Old 30-07-2019, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Now we are mixing up traditions just so you know.

In Buddhism the Primordial State has 3 aspects. Energy, void and clarity. Void in Dzoghen is emptiness. In the Hindu traditions they don’t have the same meaning for void. Void means silence. Clarity would be pure thoughts without local mind issues kicking. For example seeing a flower for how perfect it is before the local mind says it’s short, wrong color, ugly, etc..

Depending on the Hindu tradition the entire goal can be to reach total silence which is very blissful.

It would be wrong to think of chakras and nadas when thinking of Sat Chit Ananda as all such things are an illusion and local mind stuff at that level.

The context of sacchidananda is explained in the Upanishad as follows:[33]

The realization of Atman.

(...) I am of the nature of consciousness.
I am made of consciousness and bliss.
I am nondual, pure in form, absolute knowledge, absolute love.
I am changeless, devoid of desire or anger, I am detached.
I am One Essence, unlimitedness, utter consciousness.
I am boundless Bliss, existence and transcendent Bliss.
I am the Atman, that revels in itself.
I am the Sacchidananda that is eternal, enlightened and pure.

— Tejobindu Upanishad, 3.1-3.12

P.S. I would also be careful of using sites like rainbowbody.net as your source of information. There are better places.

Chakras and Nadis are quite real on the subtle level, just as the physical body is quite real on the matter level.

If you see a 3D image produced from an electrical device, do you consider the image itself to be energy? To me we are the electrical devices, and our consciousness is the image produced.
Old 30-07-2019, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Chakras and Nadis are quite real on the subtle level, just as the physical body is quite real on the matter level.

If you see a 3D image produced from an electrical device, do you consider the image itself to be energy? To me we are the electrical devices, and our consciousness is the image produced.

A great perspective!

What in your view then is that aspect of ourselves which controls the on/off switch? And so, believing the image to be real being hypnosis, who is the hypnotiser and who is the hypnotised?

Old 30-07-2019, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:

Chakra's and such things are local mind maps. A great way of understanding this is that depending on the tradition the number and what those practitioners experience differs. Some traditions have 4, others 7, while others have 12. You have Taoist traditions that don't use chakras at all.

With your analogy, I would reverse it. It is the mind that projects you and everything that you perceive.