Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Chakra blockages

How would I know if I have a blockage in one or all of my chakras. How would a person cleans their chakra??
Thanks in advance
Old 15-11-2020, 08:57 PM
Guide
Hey Tracey, it's a question most people should ask but don't.

Everyone has blockages or we wouldn't be here. The Light that surrounds us would have no obstacles and would flood into us immediately severing our tether to this realm.

I always was taught to see blockages not as bad things but a sort of "eggshell" waiting for us to break through slowly but surely so we have the experience of self realization. We wouldn't learn anything otherwise.

I was taught cleaning exercises but this amounted to elemental cleansing using trataka on the 5 senses (with a very specific nuance added).

The quick way to do it is to sit with your teacher/guru and receive shaktipat.
This requires that a person has proven they are serious about their spiritual path and has dedicated their lives to achieving it, earning them the blessing of the Teacher who has dedicated their last life on Earth towards exclusively seeing the disciple through to the end.

You can see why these authentic circumstances are sadly very few and far between. If you are interested in activating your own shakti/life force with the help of a teacher and sangha to support you then you can check out the tradition I am from it's called Drukama.
Old 15-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Regarding blockages

Thank you for getting back to me.

I am so interested in this. I do not know of any teachers in my area that I know of. I would like to have my life to be so much smoother and not to have a my doubts or bad nerves.

Is it best to have a teacher to do this??

Thanks
Old 16-11-2020, 11:41 PM
Guide
Hi Tracey <3

That's fantastic you are interested. Imagine if everyone on Earth was!

Yes of course it's always better to have a teacher, someone who has completed the spiritual path entirely and can walk you through it. People can certainly do practices on their own but from what I've seen it's either they are just guessing at what to do (which won't really get a person anywhere) or they go too far away from the main goal and can spend lifetimes finding it again.

If we are after just living a better life that is one thing itself but if we are after complete self realization this is certainly another. The difference would be that having a better life here doesn't guarantee a person will break the cycle of reincarnation upon death.
The benefit of the real spiritual work of realization puts you on a course towards getting out of here and never having to come back because you finally "get it" or know yourself on subconscious and unconscious levels you will have done all there is to do and fulfilled the whole potential a human incarnation has to offer.

Take a look at my tradition drukama.com and see if it speaks to you, it's set up in a way that you can take up your own practice (you'll have to anyways) but with the instruction and care of those who have come before oneself. There's many pith type instructions from teacher to student so it's not given away freely to the average person who don't value their path but you can rummage through the guest area to get a feel for it as long as you'd like. I will help you of course too if you have any questions or other. Feel free to PM me too (anybody!) <3
Old 17-11-2020, 11:46 PM
1337_d00d

You feel them