Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-02-2021, 06:38 AM
asearcher

Things that has kept energy, can I clear it?

I've been thinking, as I now realize even things can store old energy I wonder if me keeping old but restored furnitures and other things may make it more attractive to ghosts to come around? Recognizing these old things? Should I do some special ceremony/ritual to clear it off it's energy? Can it even keep the energy of the one who did a great job restoring the furnitures? (felt that energy here before, someone close).

Would really appreciate your advice.

Last edited by asearcher : 21-02-2021 at 07:37 AM.
Old 27-02-2021, 07:28 AM
Seeker
Yes yes yes, a definite yes!

I clear the energies of things and environments all the time. A really sensitive person can touch an item and sense its history because they can "read" the energy (looks like you are one of them!). Rooms, houses, vehicles, any places can carry energies as well.

In general, I would recommend one to clear energies of places and items in the following scenarios:
(1) Acquiring previously-owned items
(2) Moving into a new apartment/house
(3) Things related to upcoming long journey travel, e.g. accommodation, flights that you are going to take
(4) People who have recently improved their energies need to clear the energies of the items that they often use so that the energies of their stuffs will match their new energies, instead of negatively affecting them with the old energies.

You can totally do some ceremonies or rituals, or burn some sage, or call angels, etc. There are many ways to do it. Good luck!
Old 28-02-2021, 06:19 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
Yes yes yes, a definite yes!

I clear the energies of things and environments all the time. A really sensitive person can touch an item and sense its history because they can "read" the energy (looks like you are one of them!). Rooms, houses, vehicles, any places can carry energies as well.

In general, I would recommend one to clear energies of places and items in the following scenarios:
(1) Acquiring previously-owned items
(2) Moving into a new apartment/house
(3) Things related to upcoming long journey travel, e.g. accommodation, flights that you are going to take
(4) People who have recently improved their energies need to clear the energies of the items that they often use so that the energies of their stuffs will match their new energies, instead of negatively affecting them with the old energies.

You can totally do some ceremonies or rituals, or burn some sage, or call angels, etc. There are many ways to do it. Good luck!
Hello =) thank you very much, how riveting it can be this way.
Old 28-02-2021, 05:18 PM
Seeker
You are welcome.

Btw, I used to work at a place that was close to a history museum. That museum had a Lamassu, of which its head gave off a really bad energy. I would instantly feel headache when I stood below its head. That museum also had a beautiful restored King Tut statue, and I felt "love" just by standing next to it. Your message makes me wonder if the archeologists who restored that statue loved that statue very much.

Do you feel anything when you go to history museums? It seems possible that you will have a lot of fun reading the energies of the artifacts!
Old 28-02-2021, 08:31 PM
Master
asearcher - razhiel gave some great examples of how to clear energies at the end of his post.

I was drawn to a portrait painting of a young woman in a hat that hung on the wall of a 2nd hand store. At the time the draw was so overwhelming I just had to buy it. I'm an artist myself and normally wouldn't buy other's works because my home is bursting at the seems with my own hanging paintings. I digress. The painting I bought over time gave me the sense that the woman sitting in the painting was a very pensive and troubled soul - depressed. Either that or I was picking up on the artist who painted her. I don't know, but the painting eventually gave me a dark feeling and I no longer wanted her around.

I donated the painting, canvas only, to a local charity, but kept the frame and have since painting my own version of a pensive, yet, serene woman. I put her into the old frame.

Items can effect ones mood I believe.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:43 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
You are welcome.

Btw, I used to work at a place that was close to a history museum. That museum had a Lamassu, of which its head gave off a really bad energy. I would instantly feel headache when I stood below its head. That museum also had a beautiful restored King Tut statue, and I felt "love" just by standing next to it. Your message makes me wonder if the archeologists who restored that statue loved that statue very much.

Do you feel anything when you go to history museums? It seems possible that you will have a lot of fun reading the energies of the artifacts!
Hi Razhiel! I'm so sorry for the delay of this answer, I must have missed it, somehow.

That is amazing, even if I do understand the headache was not a pleasant surprise.

I am effected by it, has always been, but don't know how it is for others. Sometime as if my energy is taken backwards, some of it, in some way I can't explain, happen if I go on old wood, restored environment to make it look like before. It has also happened (different museums) that I get lost but others don't get lost, like I get disorientated, ha ha. Too cellphone suddenly go out of battery or, when trying to call someone doesn't work (when it should work still got some left on that battery), and if and when it works and I finally get hold of someone the voice sound strange, distant.

I have been to museum/castle where I have felt a pull. And throughout following the map and going through the rooms there is that pull, almost as if my inner body, my head and inner body (have no words for this) is magnetically drawn to it.

One time it was really like that and I thought maybe I need more coffea. Or just stop this!

I use to have a serious problem with this pull feeling when I was a child. I remember I could feel it some hours or earlier in the day and then going to sleep - that no not again please but it was going to happen and there was nothing I could do about it. I got "pulled" somewhere. Throughout the night my family would have problem with this, as soon as they tried to pull me back in this reality - I was still being pulled. In this state I remember only very little.

They would say from moment I went to sleep the family was on the alert. Suddenly I could be passing outside in the dark a siblings window, going somewhere.

I would go through heavy traffic before they got a chance to run after me. (don't know if I believe that story, but they use to say it was as if I was "led", that is the expression one family like to use, "led").

They said I was an expert in sleep walking as I never got hurt or clumpsy or mistook one room for another.

My mom use to say she was surprised as I could not speak and I would be more silent than the usual small children my age. Then suddenly, she said, I made a full sentence. Now I think perhaps that was not even me?

My family use to say to me to not go out and play, to not leave the home without waking them up.

When I had my own child suddenly one day a sentence came over me, sometimes you hear your mom's voice/sentence/memory in your head and you speak the same words she has spoken without giving it a moment's thought. I said to my child the same thing, and her dad asked me why, thought that was not a natural thing to say, and I really had to think back to why I had said it.

One of those times at a museum I felt as if I was being pulled, I followed because I want it over with. I want the pull to stop. But it was restricted area. I could not go down with the elevator there, and I could not go through any other way but did get a glimpse. Then again I then think it is because I know that in the past they use to hold prisoner and do all kind of sick stuff in the basement of these places, and maybe I had that with me subcounsciously.

Another time it was as if I suddenly felt like someone else, and this person was really happy and I felt like walking and talking like this person, it lasted few minutes, then I felt it still only a little when going out of there, but it was not an unpleasant feeling, more like I'm the king of the world! kind of feeling (I don't think this person was, for few seconds it was too as if I could see everything this person saw, in it's reality, and it was one big party going on there). I think maybe now could that have been me tapping into something? Someone? Without knowing?

I read now that Mrs Warren had one story once where a man found a doll in a wood and felt as if his spirit was being pulled, and he was feeling drained, and she too felt it and was in this state for days, one of the things kept at the Warren museum. One thing's for sure, I ain't never going there

Happy you too feel things like that with those old stuff around, minus the headache, of course, make me feel less alone, in this crazy world.
Old 26-03-2021, 03:43 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
asearcher - razhiel gave some great examples of how to clear energies at the end of his post.

I was drawn to a portrait painting of a young woman in a hat that hung on the wall of a 2nd hand store. At the time the draw was so overwhelming I just had to buy it. I'm an artist myself and normally wouldn't buy other's works because my home is bursting at the seems with my own hanging paintings. I digress. The painting I bought over time gave me the sense that the woman sitting in the painting was a very pensive and troubled soul - depressed. Either that or I was picking up on the artist who painted her. I don't know, but the painting eventually gave me a dark feeling and I no longer wanted her around.

I donated the painting, canvas only, to a local charity, but kept the frame and have since painting my own version of a pensive, yet, serene woman. I put her into the old frame.

Items can effect ones mood I believe.
Hi, God what a story. I can just imagine. And how this developed over time. What a great solution you came up with to paint her your way, giving a better feeling to it's frame, new energy =)

Thank you for sharing