Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Administrator
When do we Go to Heaven ?

When do we go to Heaven? Is it when we die or is it after the final judgment? If it is after the final judgment, then where are we between the time we are dead and the time when we are all finally judged?

Is there a place we go to be judged ?

Or processed ?

Lynn
Old 24-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Greenslade

We go where we believe we go. If you believe that 'place' is heaven then it will be Heaven to you. But there is no judgement other than your own - and sometimes that can be the most harsh of all. There is no mighty power sitting on a throne to tell you that you've screwed up or pat you on the head.

When we cross over, we'll go to the place we believe it to be. Loved Ones will be waiting to help us, and it'll be more of a feedback-type session rather than a judgement. It may take us a little time to get our heads around being Spirit again, but it won't be a processing.
Old 24-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Master
Heaven (after life) makes no sense to me and if there is one, I don't think I want to go there.
It would have to be filled with people who when they have died have been miraculously "changed" or hypnotized to be something they are not.
Otherwise it would look alot like here.
In fact heaven is found here. I found it................
Old 24-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
When do we go to Heaven? Is it when we die or is it after the final judgment? If it is after the final judgment, then where are we between the time we are dead and the time when we are all finally judged?

Or processed ?

I guess one needs to uphold the belief that we will be judged after physical death in order to answer your question Lynn ... I don't understand it in that way ...
Old 24-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

Or processed ?

Lynn

Hi Lynn .

Many think that when they passover from physical experience they all go to the same place . In essence we are creating our next place of experience as we speak . There Is a factor In that of vibration . Many are vibrating at different levels/frequencies so In reference to that - that will be the key as to where we will go . We have as Individuals opportunities to raise our levels so to speak .

Of course there comes a time where one will look at the self and If you like judge the self but one does not have to passover In order to do so . We can all do that right here right now .

x daz x
Old 24-05-2011, 01:31 PM
yinepu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Heaven (after life) makes no sense to me and if there is one, I don't think I want to go there.
It would have to be filled with people who when they have died have been miraculously "changed" or hypnotized to be something they are not.
Otherwise it would look alot like here.
In fact heaven is found here. I found it................

Thats awesome WS but im gonna see you on the flip side my friend, nah i dont think it will be like here blerrrk .

The human nature i dont think transcends to spiritual as much as people (bible esp) make out. Other wise its a no wonder we keep coming back ..gods too close up there for my liking...weeeeeeeee im going to be a human heheeheee.

Ok so thats not quite what i believe either, maybe along the lines of, ok ... im dead, im more spiritual than human, i work through what i learnt on the earth, and now my choice is to sit in the vibration that i have moved into due to lessons i learnt here, or move up a level.... If i choose to moove up , then i reincarnate, to become "better" (dont pick on that word, please peoples just a word for not finding a better one haha ).

But perhaps i dont always have to reincarnate on earth , i can reincarnate somewhere else to learn ..

Thats my imagination and im sticking to it ... for now , open for discussion and change at all times.. maybe haha.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
We go where we believe we go. If you believe that 'place' is heaven then it will be Heaven to you. But there is no judgement other than your own - and sometimes that can be the most harsh of all. There is no mighty power sitting on a throne to tell you that you've screwed up or pat you on the head.

When we cross over, we'll go to the place we believe it to be. Loved Ones will be waiting to help us, and it'll be more of a feedback-type session rather than a judgement. It may take us a little time to get our heads around being Spirit again, but it won't be a processing.

gee ... i don't know about that. when i had my NDE is ended up in a decidely Hindu-ish reality and i was devoted Fundy Christian at the time. i mean, if the "you get what you believe in" theory were consistantly true instead of becoming One with some elaborately ornamented blue skinned entities i should have caught a glimpse of Jesus, the pearly gate and my beloved grandma. right?

oh and i didn't go through any "review/feedback session".
Old 24-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
gee ... i don't know about that. when i had my NDE is ended up in a decidely Hindu-ish reality and i was devoted Fundy Christian at the time. i mean, instead of becoming One with some blue skinned entities i should have caught a glimspe of Jesus and the pearly gate. right?

Agree.

The philosophers of religion will say it's about expectation, but sadly for them the evidence is completely otherwise, on this and all spiritual experience. Glenn Morris was working with martial arts methods and Chinese/Japanese Ch'i Kung, yet encountered Hindu deities during his awakening. He always used to say the first gods were Indian after that... yet he also encountered beings from other pantheons.

Whereas my sometime acquaintance Andrew Paquette has done no practices apart from some yoga and began with no beliefs and massive skepticism, yet he has visions about the Hebrew God!

That means it's not only not necessarily about belief, it's also not even about where the practices you do came from originally. Wade's Transcendent Sex is a great read on that, because the experiences were all unexpected. People would go ages afterwards without knowing what on earth had happened, no beliefs to confirm or deny on any conscious level.

What happens in the death process? Near as I can judge, I think personally ou discard your physical body but for some reason most people then hang around a while, sometimes with complications ensuing. Then you move off to some form of astral realm. That might be a 'heaven realm' of some kind appropriate to your belief system, but there seems to a great deal of variety. And in any case, such 'heaven realms' still have form and sensation and are not to do with the formless divine either... I do think it depends on some kind of resonance but that need not be cultural.
Old 24-05-2011, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinepu
Thats awesome WS but im gonna see you on the flip side my friend, nah i dont think it will be like here blerrrk .

The human nature i dont think transcends to spiritual as much as people (bible esp) make out. Other wise its a no wonder we keep coming back ..gods too close up there for my liking...weeeeeeeee im going to be a human heheeheee.

Ok so thats not quite what i believe either, maybe along the lines of, ok ... im dead, im more spiritual than human, i work through what i learnt on the earth, and now my choice is to sit in the vibration that i have moved into due to lessons i learnt here, or move up a level.... If i choose to moove up , then i reincarnate, to become "better" (dont pick on that word, please peoples just a word for not finding a better one haha ).

But perhaps i dont always have to reincarnate on earth , i can reincarnate somewhere else to learn ..

Thats my imagination and im sticking to it ... for now , open for discussion and change at all times.. maybe haha.

I like your imagination! For me, what I think happens is one thing but what I hope is another............
Old 25-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
gee ... i don't know about that. when i had my NDE is ended up in a decidely Hindu-ish reality and i was devoted Fundy Christian at the time. i mean, if the "you get what you believe in" theory were consistantly true instead of becoming One with some elaborately ornamented blue skinned entities i should have caught a glimpse of Jesus, the pearly gate and my beloved grandma. right?

oh and i didn't go through any "review/feedback session".

Me not being an expert at either NDEs nor the AfterLife......

Perhaps the reason you saw what you saw was because you had a near-Death, 'near' being the operative word. I believe that we're in the Allegory of Plato's Cave, in that all we see is the shadow and not the actual form. Not having clear memories of being dead, I would think that the AfterLife looks very different to what our human minds can grasp. In the case of NDEs, are we taking an experience we can't possibly grasp and putting it into a 3D/mind context? Do angels actually look like angels, or do they appear as angels so that our human minds can relate to them?

And I doubt you'd need to go through any kind of review/feedback because obviously you weren't done :-)