Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 31-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
I was told I was an energy healer

Before I say anything else I want to say I am only a teenager and up until the summer of this year I have been terrified of anything paranormal. My journey started in august,and began with daily meditation as well as starting a bit of a crystal collection. I am very hesitant to do any type of channeling but in september I wanted to connect with my spirit guide and ask some questions. I did auto-writing for a few days, and while I was asking for advice about one of my friends I was told "you are a natural healer " and that I was capable of healing my friends heart. This honestly didn't shock me, it was more of a validation of something I had suspected for a long time. I proceeded to do some research on traits of a healer and everything lined up, one of he traits I found most interesting was that healers are children/animal people. Now I have always, ALWAYS found animals to be so incredible. I have and probably always will prefer them over people.
As I have progressed in my journey, my psychic abilities opened up full force, and one of the things is I see everything in my minds eye. As I learned more about healing I started to see exactly how the energy flows through my body. For me I see my heart surrounded in a powerful golden light and that light moves down my veins and out of my limbs. When I know my friends are having a bad day I imagine the light coming from me and spiraling around them and settling within their aura. I have also found myself crossing over lost souls that are around myself and loved ones. I did one a few weeks ago when I knew I was too weak, but there was an attachment on one of my friends that was really holding her back. The crossing took over an hour, and I was out of it for a good three days. I really feel I am being called for something, a psychic told me I would be good at reiki and I actually plan on becoming a veterinarian. More than anything, I just don't entirely know what is becoming of me. I have become so aware of energy and vibes and I know that most people around me dont see the world the way I do.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:26 AM
Knower

How exciting!

One thing you might want to teach yourself (or learn from another healer) is how to use energy for healing without tapping into your own energy. In my experience, healing work can leave me feeling a bit tired from focusing my attention so strongly, but it never leaves me feeling drained -- because I don't use my own energy; I gather what's needed from outside my self.

Using personal energy for healing also can backfire because you might pass along something that isn't intended, the energy of some personal baggage, for instance.

Sounds to me like you're well on the way to finding exactly what you want to do with your energy connections. You go, girl!
Old 31-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with pluralone completely! Learn how to use energy from around you. I personally draw energy from the earth allowing it to spiral up my body and through my hands, I will also draw in energy through my crown. you can use either method or both at the same time, allow them to meet in the middle and then go through your hands. Using both is supposed to be like using yin and yang.

Also remember that you don't have to have a set destination enjoy this journey <3
Old 31-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Master

Awesome! I do mine completely intuitive. No techniques needed since if you are natural healer your wisdom already lives within you. And it sounds like you are already accessing it pretty well
Old 31-01-2018, 06:01 PM
Experiencer
You could heal me, i wouldn't mind.
I also do it covered, don't expose myself. When i see somebody in trouble, i am always open to help.
I used to be more powerful tht i am now, but that is ok. I guess i don't need that anymore. I used to draw energy from everywhere until it was too much too handle :) so i calmed down...
Old 14-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder
i have read 9:11 is a call for light workers and I always see it every few days.
Old 16-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder

Hey crystalqueen thanks for sharing! What a wonderful awakening you have had. I love the way you described how you read energy and to be told you are a natural healer. You have been gifted with such an opening now what to do with all of this? I hear your plight.

I know so many wonderful healers who also have other professions. One friend an editor wrote a book A Witch in the Boardroom. Another Friend a gifted healer is a jazz muscian, While an incredible lecturer that I had for the 'realm of the psyche' components of a two year energy healing program I embarked on was by day working in corporate. Whilst I also know others that now work in the alternative therapies field weather as massage therapists/energy workers, environmentalists/meditation facilitators and those working with animals also using natures essences and shamanic practices.

In this new paradigm we are creating for ourselves there are no limits into how we use our inate healing gifts in our work. We are on the cusp of great change and many are bringing their spirituality to the table in whatever capacity they have. Following your heart in what you want to do and what makes your heart sing will be your signposts for living a life full of abundance and satisfaction.

Good Luck with everything and all the best :)

Whitelion

P.s healing resources are many but ones I found particularly insightful are books by Jack angelo he wrote sacred healing amongst others.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:18 AM
Knower

How terrific hearing about your adventures with energy!

I LOVE Reiki. Reiki doesn't use your own energy, so you don't feel drained afterwards. You might like it. Although different methods of teaching are around. Some methods get very involved -- different teachers have different methods. (Am so glad my first Reiki Master taught a very easy version of giving Reiki.) And what's also great is you can use Reiki on yourself too (along with giving Reiki to animals and others).

Also, Reiki energy can be sent long-distance, to someone far away from you. It's amazing!

Now watch, since this thread started a while ago, you might already have been attuned to Reiki energy, and here I've gone on and on. lol.

Anyway, have fun!
Old 06-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder
Shortly after my recent post I hit a bit of a grey area in progressing, things were still happening but nothing new. However during the summer I really started working on myself, I released a lot of old wounds and dissolved emotional connections that were not benefiting me. However one of which no matter how hard I try to rid of it, just won't go.

I learned how to heal by using divine light and earthly energy, I took a method from a meditation I had done and I tweaked it to best work for me. I imagine myself floating up into the astral plain and I go to whomever I am healing. I say in my head "I ask for the divine light" and then I imagine I raise one of my hands and the white light comes from above and swirling around my arm until my aura is completely covered. Then I lower my other hand and say "and I also ask for the healing and nurturing energy from mother earth". A soothing brown/bronze light comes from below me and mixes with the divine light. When the two meet they create the most vibrant gold. It is so powerful and yet calming at the same time. I then focus this energy onto what I am trying to heal (chakra, physical, etc). I see blocked chakras and other ailments as a black scratchy mass that the light can dissolve.

I also spent lots of time just connecting with nature. Ever since I was young I always felt that different parts of nature had different spirits guarding them. One day I had said something extremely hurtful to someone I care about and the guilt was eating me up. I ended up laying under an ash tree that has resided on our farm since we got the property. I had remembered reading about elementals and that you could talk to trees. So I reached out to this tree and she spoke back and healed my hurting heart. The part that is so upsetting is that her physical form is slowly dying due to a disease in our region. I asked her if she wanted me to heal her but she told me not to as it would not be successful.

One of the things that really brought me into reality about what I am capable of was when I kept a very sick animal alive for some time. So backstory is that one of our pigs had a single piglet, that I started to bottle feed. Ever since day one I knew something was off, that she wasn't right. I stayed positive, but her condition was getting worse, even though she never showed it, I could feel it. It wasn't until I left for vacation with my mom, and my dad was left to care for her that everything went downhill. She died within two days of me leaving, and my dad had done everything he could for her. After her passing she came to me and told me that I had held her is a "stable" state but as soon as I left her body gave in. She told me she was five days premature and her organs were very messed up. She told me she it was insane how she made it a week let alone two. She is buried under the ash tree and I visit her often in the astral plain.

Last edited by crystalqueen : 06-09-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Pathfinder
Shortly after my recent post I hit a bit of a grey area in progressing, things were still happening but nothing new. However during the summer I really started working on myself, I released a lot of old wounds and dissolved emotional connections that were not benefiting me. However of which no matter how hard I try to rid of it, just won't go.

I learned how to heal by using divine light and earthly energy, I took a method from a meditation I had done and I tweaked it to best work for me. I imagine myself floating up into the astral plain and I go to whomever I am healing. I say in my head "I ask for the divine light" and then I imagine I raise one of my hands and the white light comes from above and swirling around my arm until my aura is completely covered. Then I lower my other hand and say "and I also ask for the healing and nurturing energy from mother earth". A soothing brown/bronze light comes from below me and mixes with the divine light. When the two meet they create the most vibrant gold. It is so powerful and yet calming at the same time. I then focus this energy onto what I am trying to heal (chakra, physical, etc). I see blocked chakras and other ailments as a black scratchy mass that the light can dissolve.

I also spent lots of time just connecting with nature. Ever since I was young I always felt that different parts of nature had different spirits guarding them. One day I had said something extremely hurtful to someone I care about and the guilt was eating me up. I ended up laying under an ash tree that has resided on our farm since we got the property. I had remembered reading about elementals and that you could talk to trees. So I reached out to this tree and she spoke back and healed my hurting heart. The part that is so upsetting is that her physical form is slowly dying due to a disease in our region. I asked her if she wanted me to heal her but she told me not to as it would not be successful.

One of the things that really brought me into reality about what I am capable of was when I kept a very sick animal alive for some time. So backstory is that one of our pigs had a single piglet, that I started to bottle feed. Ever since day one I knew something was off, that she wasn't right. I stayed positive, but her condition was getting worse, even though she never showed it, I could feel it. It wasn't until I left for vacation with my mom, and my dad was left to care for her that everything went downhill. She died within two days of me leaving, and my dad had done everything he could for her. After her passing she came to me and told me that I had held her is a "stable" state but as soon as I left her body gave in. She told me she was five days premature and her organs were very messed up. She told me she it was insane how she made it a week let alone two. She is buried under the ash tree and I visit her often in the astral plain.