Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I think we’re all good people and nothing we can do is ever wrong!
Really? You think our actions have no consequences or that we can go around sinning all we like, and we won't be judged? Look at the state the world is in today. Destitution and suffering is rampant, doesn't this tell you that maybe we have stuffed up? I think your views are somewhat limited and perhaps maybe your teacher is influencing your own beliefs, which is what we see coming through.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Let's hope so! I've got some chocolate chip cookies to pass around.

Big hug to you Master Sparrow.

Enjoy the cookies!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Excellent idea Amethyst , the cookies are delicious ! Hot chocolate anyone ?

I second the to Sparrow

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-01-2011, 02:23 AM
Cal

themaster, you seem to speak with the authority of first hand knowledge of everything related to spirit. Would you mind saying what exactly is your experience? Is it first hand experience or what you have learned from your teacher? Who is your teacher and how does he/she gain their knowledge?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:42 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom2014
Really? You think our actions have no consequences
Actions have consequences.. kinda.. that's the karma game..
Quote:
or that we can go around sinning all we like, and we won't be judged?
You aren't judged from the other side.. they only/we only have "unconditional love" and acceptance of ourselves.. but my understanding is.. there is a preference for us not to play games in the dark any more.. (dark being out of the creators light)

Our world is playing a game in the dark, hence why so few people are really happy or close to it.. I think the best way to judge happiness is not during Christmas, not during surprise moments with friends/family.. it's the everyday walking around space.. when you get in your car.. when you sit down to breakfast.. those are the moments where your being who you are.. where you’re not responding to events..

And most people.. driving their cars, sitting down to breakfast.. walking the street.. show there not happy..
Quote:
Look at the state the world is in today. Destitution and suffering is rampant, doesn't this tell you that maybe we have stuffed up?
Yes, it is.. (and no it isn't) again it's not the "starving children in africa" or the "homeless people" or every other "this world sucks excuse" we create for things going on.. EVIL is everywhere! You can set your watch by it!

It's the people who are spending so much time looking outside of them judging others.. that are the ones most "unhappiest" they look to the outside, to solve a problem that's inside.. creating internal happiness is important, being able to feel love or smile while eating "cheerios" is a good thing

There the ones that can't smile while walking down the street.. there the body language of "poor me" and "this sucks"
Quote:
I think your views are somewhat limited and perhaps maybe your teacher is influencing your own beliefs, which is what we see coming through.
Limited? Well, yes certainly.. yet becoming unlimited they are..

My teacher(s) don't influence my beliefs.. they actually just give me "permission" to be more of myself.. it is my choice to ADOPT or look at their information.. and I do so willingly and by choice..

When I write, what I write.. I offer "permission" for you to be more yourself.. but to get there.. you have to consciously look at what I'm saying.. and it's no biggie if you don't.. but I do believe that you can enhance the world, by enhancing others.. you see the outside reflection, enhances the inside.. as does the inside to outside..
Old 05-01-2011, 03:16 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
themaster, you seem to speak with the authority of first hand knowledge of everything related to spirit. Would you mind saying what exactly is your experience? Is it first hand experience or what you have learned from your teacher? Who is your teacher and how does he/she gain their knowledge?
I have had many teachers.. but my first introduction to "new age" was the secret.. in about November 2006

I had the unofficial "abraham" version and so of all the teachers that resonated.. "abraham" was the one that caught my eye.. I studied abrahams work until about Early 2008 when I ran into some Bashar material..

Abrahams work is great.. but it's hard to get "advanced" answers about things..

Bashar had those answers.. he answered questions I had about all the things in the world.. like UFO's, yeti, reincarnation etc.

Now understand that I wish to create "instant manifestation w/ specifics" that's my goal.. and to achieve my goal.. I have run into teachers.. that tell me about "law of attraction" and belief systems..

Most of us.. are aware.. "law of attraction" works.. that mathematically or statistically it's impossible.. to hear that special song on the radio.. see 11:11 all the time.. this is how I opened up to "new age" theory.. because I followed "law of attraction" to abraham.. and abraham said much about my study of the world.. that made sense of all my "holes" I see in so many unanswered questions..

("law of attraction" and the fact that it works.. has a special bonus understanding to it.. because law of attraction does work.. and can influence just about anything on the planet.. that secret bonus is.. that we exists inside a DESIGNED reality.. that's a big deal and very empowering to understand, as well)

And so I continue to plow and study and learn "new age" theory based on what I want which is "instant manifestation w/ specifics" so most of my knowledge is either knowingness (pieces of what we can do with instant manifestation) and or reading and studying various teachers.. my main 3 teachers have been Abraham, Bashar and Jim Self (first human not channeled teacher)

I also dabble in study of tyberron/metatron.. Steve Rother and various other teachers like kryon, seth etc. before my account was deleted I mainly hung out in the channeled part of the forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
themaster, you seem to speak with the authority of firsthand knowledge of everything related to spirit.
When I speak this way.. I am mainly/merely repeating knowledge my teachers have given to me and I accepted/resonated.. I put it out there as a type of test to see if anyone can disprove it..

(I also consistently refer to this knowledge as coming from my teachers or use phrases like "that's my understanding" by doing so.. I offer you the ability.. should you choose to.. if you’re going to invalidate.. you may be able to "invalidate" there teachings rather than what I'm saying.. or vice versa.. I would hope however you take the information I'm offering and find a way to validate it into your model of the universe/society etc.)

When I jumped into "new age" before 2006.. I was a very logical based ego with some heart.. my goal when I was 9 was to be like "spock" but one day I realized spock was a little unbalanced towards emotions

As I did this I designed a test system.. I call it "check and balance" the check balance system basically kind of remembers who I am, where I came from (see it's active in this writing) and where I'm going.. why I absorb and continue to absorb all this "new age" knowledge.. parts of it's design is to get me to my goal.. this is in a way why I love to talk about myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Would you mind saying what exactly is your experience?
My experience is scientific study of the world and its people.. and a comparison to that of "new age" information that fills in all the holes of my study..

That's my die hard experience.. as for real experience.. dunno.. sometimes information pops in my head, sometimes I get just knowing’s, understandings.. sometimes I cry a lot for reasons I don't even know.. but my teacher seems to know..

As I do this work, I sometimes feel really, really good.. and I like seeing that all the knowledge I have learned applies to everything in the real world.. I call it a "theory of everything" sometimes

As for practical experience.. I only know that as I have done this work.. my "law of attraction" abilities have increased.. I have also seen a strange correlation between what I'm thinking and was almost instantly created.. I still can't manifest a rabbit from thin air though.. working on that one..

Last edited by themaster : 05-01-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:19 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Is it first hand experience or what you have learned from your teacher?
Some is first hand.. some is knowledge I have collected up.. I mean honestly, I don't care about what happens in the "afterlife" or "what happened during atlantis" I really don't care about anything I say.. you see that makes me "neutral" non-judgmental.. just having conversation for fun and running my check and balance program

There are people in the world.. (as I assume you know) that are pushy.. believe my truth or you BAD! I don't play that game.. I have no personal attachment/investment to anything I say.. (or at least I try too )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Who is your teacher and how does he/she gain their knowledge?
Abraham-hicks is channeled from a collection of consciousness.. and from her higher self.. if you can swallow/believe that?

Bashar is channeled from what for us is a future time.. Darryl the person that channels him is one of his incarnations on the planet.. if you understand "non-physical" at all there they have access to all knowledge and most of us beings that are there.. so in that way the channel has access to a huge library of information including the akash..

Jim Self according to him.. he used to help bring channels into the body, he remembered at a early age his connection to "non-physical" and he studied "new age" in the early 70's etc. his knowledge comes from years of study (channeling maybe.. never asked him but I would assume so) years of practice with chakra's, teaching telepathic classes, etc. but one of his bigger feats is lots of times when he goes to sleep.. he remembers the "dream reality" where he can talk with metatron or michael and they can show him things of higher dimensions.. that's a pretty big feat if you can realize the dream reality is real

He currently teaching our class working with a channel that brings in the archangels which are now (kind of) teaching the class directly..

We basically work as a group to achieve higher states of consciousness and vibrations..
Old 05-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Ascender

Hello Sparrow,
I've heard that Indian yogi's and such are able to survive without ingesting food or water, and that their source comes from the sun and the air. How is this possible and are you able to do it?
Thank you.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Ascender

Ahh I should probably have asked that in the common questions about life thread... My mistake
Old 05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Amethyst

Yes please, Dream Angel! I love hot chocolate - 1 sugar please!

Quote:
He currently teaching our class working with a channel that brings in the archangels which are now (kind of) teaching the class directly..

Hi themaster & blessings to you.

Re. the above quote, that’s what Sparrow does here on SF.

Here is one of Sparrows threads on Angels:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3852

I personally don’t see a shred of any judgement in any of Sparrow’s words to you.

What a wonderful opportunity it is to be able to ask a question to one who has been a spirit guide many times, is here now in human form and can empower inner-knowing!

Have a chocolate cookie and a hot chocolate . . .

Back to the subject of murder, I once asked SGS about this and here’s a snippet from the response:

“You may hear stories from some souls in the world beyond this one. They make jokes with each other about how many times they have killed one another in different time periods in history. They can do this because they have transcended hatred and remorse and have full awareness of their infinite existence.”

“It is all about perspective and awareness. Where you choose to place yourself to view such matters I leave to your own consensus.”

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 05-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Cal

Hello themaster, wishes of health and happiness to you. Thanks for sharing the about yourself and your teachers.

At a glance at their websites Abraham-hicks, Bashar-Darryl and Jim Self seem like good sources to learn from. I submit that many here, including me, see Sparrow as a teacher and a great source of firsthand knowledge of the spirit world. He is willing to spend as much time as he can (which is limited) to explaining complicated things and answering questions in ways we can understand.

With most teachers some things resonate more than others but almost all of what Sparrow says resonates deeply with me. However, how things resonate within oneself has a lot to do with one’s personal beliefs and learned experiences (first hand and second hand). I haven’t felt that way often and I’ve been around the block a few times, first learning about metaphysics back in the 70’s - I don’t recall new age being what it was called back then. Yes, LOA was well known even back then. I personally think the movie/book 'The Secret' tended to focus too much on a self gain perspective. Hey, but that's just me....

Originally Posted by Cal
themaster, you seem to speak with the authority of firsthand knowledge of everything related to spirit

When I speak this way.. I am mainly/merely repeating knowledge my teachers have given to me and I accepted/resonated.. I put it out there as a type of test to see if anyone can disprove it..

As I did this I designed a test system.. I call it "check and balance" the check balance system basically kind of remembers who I am, where I came from (see it's active in this writing) and where I'm going.. why I absorb and continue to absorb all this "new age" knowledge.. parts of it's design is to get me to my goal.. this is in a way why I love to talk about myself.

I see where you are coming from now so respectfully request that such challenging debates to prove or disprove your theories for your own benefit be focused in a new thread that you create for said purpose, rather than running this one into that direction. I would be willing to participate and I suspect others would be as well, especially if it’s prefaced in such a way to disclose your intention up front. I, perhaps WE, hope that you could respect Sparrow as a teacher as you would your own teachers.

I’m not sure if you’ve taken the time to read this thread from start to finish, as well as several others that Sparrow has started solely for the purposes helping others gain knowledge and insight. I don’t get any hint that his words (teachings, although he doesn’t seem to like to use the word teachings) are for his own amusement or self empowerment.

Thanks for listening to me today. Have a blessed day
Cal