Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Master

We have been in lock down now for five weeks and it has been extended for another four weeks. Covid numbers are a lot higher than before. It is not as high as other countries. The restrictions are tighter in certain areas as of tomorrow.
Life goes on. I keep busy. My backyard is a mess so I have been fixing it most days of the week. I go out for walks after lunch with my husband and I do fun activities at home. I am looking forward when life gets back to normal. The police has asked the army to help them fine people for not doing the right thing so we can end the lock down. It has just been announced that any business that does not comply with covid rules the police will have power to close them down.
Old 29-07-2021, 11:22 AM
Administrator
We are out of Lockdown here but the way its going i would not be surprised if it happens again.
WE had Wembley for the stupid football no one wore masks.
you had the G summit no one wore masks these are people from different countries. its pathetic the Governments should follow by example but they dont.
I have a front and Back yard so i go out there to potter about people are really feeling down the shine has gone from their eyes,
Lockdown has done a lot more damage than people think. me i recon
every country should sue China for this

Namaste
Old 29-07-2021, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We are out of Lockdown here but the way its going i would not be surprised if it happens again.
you had the G summit no one wore masks these are people from different countries. its pathetic the Governments should follow by example but they dont.
every country should sue China for this
. You really can't blame China. We all were well informed on what covid is capable of an on what to do. A lot of people just chose not to do what was needed. Lesson learned. A virus doesn't care about anyone's feelings or freedoms. If you're dumb covid will get you. That's the bottom line.
You can't blame the government either for all the same reasons.
Old 29-07-2021, 08:15 PM
Master
I see they're going to pay youngsters to have vaccines now, they better hope that doesn't backfire, better have big wallets because most youngsters - and most have strong immune systems might say I'm not having my 2nd jab unless they pay me. I don't think there'll be another lockdown, many are jabbed and here at any rate in my town smiles are back which will strengthen immune systems further.

These youngsters immune systems will become reliant on the jab... I think a little thought 'do we have to' jab these up, many haven't families yet - a little more care and thought please, might be a good idea...

I'll agree it has created a massive MH problem which also weakened immune systems - fresh air is so important.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 29-07-2021 at 09:16 PM.
Old 30-07-2021, 02:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have a front and Back yard so i go out there to potter about people are really feeling down the shine has gone from their eyes,
Lockdown has done a lot more damage than people think. me i recon
every country should sue China for this.
I agree people should wear masks particularly football. If people did the right thing we would not be in a lock down. This is why Government has to have rules trying to force people to do the right thing.

The government did not want a lock down so instead people had to stay home but shops and businesses were open even hand bag shops. The covid got higher and every day the government kept saying stay home but people would not stay home. Three weeks later businesses were forced to close only essential businesses are allowed to open. I would rather a quick short lock down instead of dragging this on for a very long time. Businesses are suffering a lot more because the lock down has been dragging on making things worse. People are not allowed to go to out anywhere except to exercise. I am looking forward getting my life back.
If it is proven that China knew about the virus and did nothing about it to let other countries know then China is to blame. Not the chinese people. There are many lovely kind chinese people. It is the government that is to blame.
Old 31-07-2021, 01:41 PM
Master
When I seen all those packed in stadiums - I thought wow, and i'm not going there, must have been a trial with so many many jabbed up in this country - time will tell.

Its a fine line isn't it - between protecting others, and our own body, as we all do many times by wearing masks, when out and in shops - and not wearing one, and toughening our own immune systems up, by giving our immune system plenty of bug battle practice.

Science is 'fearmongering again' - lowering immune systems, today on the news - lot's more variants on the way this winter... The good news is normal flu bugs, as we used to have, the 'catch it bin it kill it' mob that used to plague us yearly, have completely disappeared.........

But there's also lots of cold bugs due according to this - so on guard cells - that ''we can do'' amongst all this madness... Mind power, show no fear, have your jab or not as in free will - but be sensible until all this becomes knowledge and wisdom for all, with what's gone on this last year or so.... Stay Strong everyone, keep busy...

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/retu...covid-lockdown

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-07-2021, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Its a fine line isn't it - between protecting others, and our own body.

This doesn't have anything to do with covid. But there is a very fine line protecting others and our bodies.
There's a lady I do "wellness" check's on in the community. She had mental health problems. The wellness check's are not voluntarily. She has intense trust issues. It's my job to earn her trust and be "middle man" between her and other health officials.
So far I been successful in earning her trust. But being the middle person I feel bad. She trusts I am not a person checking up on her. She hates government people prodding in her life. She does have major mental health problems and would benefit greatly from outside help people are trying to get her. I just feel bad for being the person she trusts not to inform the people she hates most. After all it is my job to help protect the health and wellbeing of others. This lady is the first person I ever dealt with like this. Personally I take trust extremely seriously. Since I started working with this person I am questioning myself if I doing the thing. With the information these certain people have they can help her live a healthier better quality life but at the same time I am lieing to her in order for her to let quality people help her.
Old 31-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Master
Well done Hallow for trying to make a 'difference' that's what we do if people will listen and trust... I do like your quote about the smiles - its so true...

Old 04-08-2021, 01:30 PM
Master
I missed 5/6 days of emailing companies, health centres etc - because all that was going on swapping my computer that had recently been updated a few months ago, but things kept going wrong with it 'again' - guidance going on I think, to get me to swap, because now Ive got used to my laptop it is so much better - and the web counter went slow while all this went on - just 4 new visitors per day over a 5 day period - until I revamped the website 3 days ago with funny jokes alongside my strength in minds and virus info.

Counter on first day of jokes added went up by 12 new visitors, then 2nd day 18 new ones - and today 18 again with 2 hours left, on a roll - and no emailing in that time, so people are passing it on so far - and the old crow with grey/white feathers has been appearing a lot - and a sparrow on the shed roof in the sun spread his wings yesterday - message, time to fly with this.

More emailing to do now, and messaging on Facebook groups, but first point of call 'here' now ive tested the counter input of it with the added jokes - people have been sharing - this is good with my quest, before they jab all the kids up, youngsters with strong immune systems that haven't even had families yet... Its free will at the moment here as it should be - jab or no jab is your choice.

I said to my Angel's only a week or so ago - what do we have to do to get this web counter on a roll, and people passing it onto others - and then I had the answer, with the website - and 10 10 on the clock as ive just finished preparing this 'last night now'... And that's why the tinnitus has been up this evening, guidance so I get this right, things in this message I would have missed.

And my new email to send out, that I prepared yesterday was reworded this evening, and is so much better, so we see what happens from here.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Have a good day everyone here - and all Angel's have a good day...

Last edited by one-light : 04-08-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-08-2021, 05:03 PM
Master
I had a right twitchy calf session early hours hour before the up, lots better than at one in the morning - now I understand and learned how 'to listen' - I was in med visualising talking to people in church - and instead of saying good morning etc - I was shouting God Speaks to me - and the swirling blue in my mind became gorgeous - i'm told this morning not to be shy, but to shout God speaks through the Holy Spirit and God doesn't want his churches closing, and going online - we are to work and fight to save them - and I'm to set sail onwards with this today... thank you Sir's - I push on.

Last edited by one-light : 04-08-2021 at 08:29 PM.