Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 20-09-2021, 08:03 AM
Master
Ive changed my email again yesterday, i'll put it on here just in case someone want's to use it and forward it - and this morning 'it came to mind' doctors, we all know when we get guidance its cryptic - well that led me to surgery, and typing that in with a town/city brings loads of emails up right into the heart of it.... so busy bee today, push push, and onwards - I was shown a postcard this morning, like one of those old wish you were here postcards from years ago in full colour - blue sky and cotton bud clouds, lovely........

Have a good day all...

-------
Hi, I researched mind strength, immune systems, viruses and self healing for 4 years recently... How will we be getting on by Christmas 2021... My website is free - it has light hearted comments, and knowledge to keep us strong up to New Year.

Kind regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Master
The sun's shining here today - so emailing then decided to deliver posters... Part of my home town of Macclesfield there is a place called Hurdsfield, its a massive industrialised section of town, will be 3 runs to cover it all - I seen a orb in my car on the way, put that in my diary.

The first point of call was a massive store beginning with T - and the only place where the staff were masked up today - first two I asked said can't take it, suppose its dangerous handling paper 3rd one took 2 - and the only place where staff looked miserable... And yes before anyone says they're masked to protect us, they still looked unhappy.

I tell you the smiles are brilliant when giving business people a poster today for a Monday - some of them you would think you were giving them a Christmas hamper - when I first text my daughter who is a manager of a big company - with this getting through to Christmas idea - she text back, what a wonderful massage to share with people - ok back to emails...

And I share this with everyone, just in case someone's got time on their hands, posters on the website, and it costs nothing if anyone wants to pass my email on in your country.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-09-2021, 08:19 AM
Master
I wonder if people here realise the image shown to me yesterday was for everybody, and how it could be - and not in as I suggest on my website if people are not careful we'll be mask wearing in 50 years time, saying to our kids - this is how it is.

So I had a visit from the Holy Spirit at about 4'sh yesterday morning, I just know now when He's here to speak - tickly/tense calves and belly just rumbles - I must say Sir it's better than at 1 am when I was learning what was all going on, and i'd get messages and go write them down when I hadn't even had chance to get to sleep.

So yesterday I was given advice how to speed up my dawdling website, and get help put some back's into promoting that 'this could happen' - and the beautiful scene in what looked like a photograph, of how it could be if people around the world just listen - instead of rushing around where's my multiple holidays.

We're in a war here....... People in years gone by wouldn't just sit back and say it'll be ok - and sometimes just give some thought occasionally to helping others as well, that doesn't apply to everyone many do already... And that's why my tinnitus has been up a notch all morning - guidance, how's this looking Angels - will people listen.

I didn't think I was going to mention the Holy Spirit coming, then it came to mind some time ago to do this, and share - because besides all the arguments and discussions we've all had and seen about the jab - there's a second stage that's developing, and been brought to my mind - and its showing its ugly head here now in my town and the UK as normality tries to return, and many are masked up still - the 2nd stage which i'm hoping to get involved with and help - is will we all be wearing masks in 50 years time, and telling grandchildren this is how it is get on with it.

Using the UK as an example here - as we get close to winter months, this will go one of 2 ways - either we cruise up to Christmas in decent shape or hospitals start to fill, and it'll be get your mask on to protect others - time will tell.

Last edited by one-light : 21-09-2021 at 09:55 AM.
Old 22-09-2021, 06:31 AM
Master
I am spending more and more time with myself. I really like that, especially if I am working.
While I am working by myself, sometimes I think about all the problems associated with this pandemic. There are a lot.......
As I spend more and more time with myself: I reflect on the past of the times I spent with myself and how enjoyable it was.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-09-2021, 07:05 AM
Master
Thank you for keeping this thread active BigJohn and other people - I look at the numbers above right now at my reply - 123 - 3,333.... have a good day.

Old 22-09-2021, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
problems associated with this pandemic

Anyone want to pick up on what's John's saying there...

Old 22-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Master
I was wondering about getting spammed by one email company or another, you know all these millions it seems of emails I send - but I get some decent replies... But of late nothing from back from NHS health places, not even an automated reply... and I used to get some brilliant replies from hospital staff when I emailed hospitals over the last year.

And in meditation ive just realised its the NHS ones - anything going to them goes in spam, no wonder the web counter didn't go on a roll with the 200 nurses I emailed many days ago, they're in a bin somewhere.

So there's knowledge, just shows the pot holes in life, we have to learn to avoid them ourselves, with sometimes a little nudge, help and guidance from our spiritual support - ok I march on, emailing small businesses and companies - starting now.

The new visitor counter shows 20 new a day, and I know some revisit weekly Ive been told this many times, so it could be 40 or 50 a day looking on, that'll do for now - ok emailing....

Old 22-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Master
I've hit the jackpot this evening, ive tried many words in for searches over multiple months fighting these dam viruses - I typed in this evening 'email sport + town' loads of them and i'm getting automated replies so they're getting through - no guarantees they can be bothered to pick up and read - but 'ya gota be in it to win it' as the saying goes, so I'll be pushing on tomorrow.

My ready written email is at the top of the page with website info on - if anyone's interested in knocking a few emails out in any of their local towns - just say you come across this...

Old 23-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Master
That's 2/3 weeks now me unmasked in big shop, as many others are... I was saying before on here, we take my 87 year old neighbour big food shopping with us me and wife - and laugh - i'll help her getting items she needs, and for example i'll shout you having latte this week Jean or you on the beer? lol for all to hear...

This is after she has given me some sarcastic comments back earlier as we do 'raise those vibes' with people who might witness comments with smiles and laughter... Well a middle aged lady smiled back after some comments from both of us, this lady said I love following you the around the shop every week...... lol never seen her before.

Jean said to her, I give him some back - she said ive seen... I said to Jean, we're famous now, we got a fanbase... This is what i'm pushing for here locally and on the forum - choices starting now, masked up or smiling in the future - for every town in the world, each of us at some point will have a decision - jabbed or not, keep your mask on, or be brave.

And i'm not having a go at anyone masked or not - i'm just saying this is how it is now in some places, and decision time is arriving - not yet for some towns of course worldwide, so many jabbed, do we be brave or not - this is 'free will' your choice in your town, for now and future decades ahead, or we say to out kids in future - this is how it is.

And sending my email out to a few random places in your town is an option for you and your people, as I do - your choice.

Here is my email if anyone wants to send a few out to local places, anywhere where there's people - just say I got this off a forum, thought you might be interested - and there's posters on the website anyone want's one or 10 to give out to shops.

Its a good job people in war's gone by, didn't say oh I can't be bothered - leave it to someone else... have a good day everyone - make a difference.
-------
Interested in learning how to fight flu bugs easier? I researched mind strength, immune systems AND self healing since 2017, I got a head start on covid - might just be i've learned a few things... My website is free - it has light hearted comments, and knowledge to keep us strong up to New Year.

Regards Steve.

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Last edited by one-light : 23-09-2021 at 08:25 PM.
Old 25-09-2021, 08:35 AM
Master
yes I agree John the simple life is good... some me time - especially after ive been in the fast lane of life for what seems like a 100 yrs...