Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2021, 02:39 AM
Seeker

Why they come to mind?

I met a soul mate, maybe twin flame about 6 years ago. I know we have many soul mates, and a twin flame is very powerful. This was different on a whole new level for me when we met.. Anyways, we have not spoke in about 4 years. Life goes on. This man always pops up in my head or I see signs of him when I am going through a hardship. Why is this?
Old 30-04-2021, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily
I met a soul mate, maybe twin flame about 6 years ago. I know we have many soul mates, and a twin flame is very powerful. This was different on a whole new level for me when we met.. Anyways, we have not spoke in about 4 years. Life goes on. This man always pops up in my head or I see signs of him when I am going through a hardship. Why is this?

according to biblical record, you're supposed to want the twin even though that isn't natural for you. So they are forever coming to mind even when you'd rather they didn't. It is a kind of curse
Old 01-05-2021, 02:05 AM
AbodhiSky

i wonder if it could mean they are thinking of you.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Master
Definitely could be thinking about you in strange ways: I have telepathy with my souls mate;and it comes up in the crown chakra —- the telepathy is like braided images that kinda pop out and turn into 3D meaning, it’s often in the background and is like sacral images. I have” tele”also where it gives me “premonitions”—- where feeling are reciprocated.

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-05-2021, 07:09 PM
asearcher

may i suggest it may be that the two of you are on the same level, energy level when it comes to a lot of things, that you two connected? could be fed by similar circumstances, learning experiences, thoughts? its an energy exchange.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:20 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I have telepathy with my souls mate

i read that's our primary means of communication in the astral world!
Old 03-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i read that's our primary means of communication in the astral world!
Definitely, some kind of communication in the astral world—-it’s one of the most used chakra I have with mate—- it’s probably the only means of communication I have in the Astra world and probably the most used across the astral world—- the images are tribal of sort, so a horizon with them.. probably best I keep that form of telepathic to my self but definitely keys here somewhere for astral dimensions;that acquired more broad use of keys... I couldn’t live without it..feelings are also packed in the key..I suppose that’s the tele-(at distance)/telepathic?? So feelings and communication all packed in a key(couldn’t live without that—-you still have to covert the information in the tele(at a distance)... it’s not in your face though—-there’s no out body theory,you can’t be in an altered state or altered state of mind to receive them apart from the state..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 03-05-2021 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:13 AM
Seeker

Thank you everyone! I am still trying to figure out why on hardships only he comes to mind. When things are going great, he doesn't. Does this mean I am vibrating higher than him when thingsvare going great for me?

My ex boyfriend and I did share this. For example, I may be craving burgers and thinking about burgers for dinner and a minute later he will texts me "do you want burgers for dinner" He may be thinking "I should do laundry" then I will say to him "I am going to laundry" and of course he will say I was just thinking that. Lol.

I find it amazing. I do wonder if life was slower how much more telepathy we would experience with each other and other people in life?