Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Footprints in the Sand

I put this on this page because many come on here trying to find solutions to difficult spiritual issues, as is on other pages, but i'll put it on here... I don't know if this has been shown before, ive not seen it in my time here... Its a video and writing about 2 sets of footprints in the sand, and then only one set because Jesus is carrying you......

I have been going through some difficulties the last few days, and things have been happening to me 'physically' which I'll be writing on the dreams page again soon, regarding when things happen to you in tricky dreams 'its under difficult dream issues' that you should consider making making a change in direction slightly, so ive more to add to that soon, as in things happening at night, and are relative to changes in direction on your journey.

So Ive been working/researching trance and teleportation - and to put it mildly its been a struggle, but I push on... my 'spiritual support' - 'Angel's'Guides'Higher Self' - 'to new people here' - my support have been giving me the hurry up over the last 6 months and ive been putting it to one side - until the last few days when things have been happening to me to get a move on 'study more' - look....

I had been researching through files today while I was lying up on my pillows on my bed as I do many times where its quiet while wife's watching TV downstairs... I'm looking on my phone and I closed the black case and put it down on the double bed and there is water on it- no way was water anywhere near.... and I rubbed it off with my fingers, it was a footprint, I knew it was a footprint, a snapshot of it in my mind as i rubbed it off - so if anyone says its just your imagination, no....

So I got to looking online 'Jesus footprint in the sand' - I'd heard this in church and forgive me I couldn't remember what 'exactly' it was about, and I came across this video and a poem as it says on the listings... If this video doesn't bring a tear to your eye, I'll be surprised - brought loads to mine I tell you and that doesn't happen to me a lot.

This message if for 'you' the one that's struggling now to find solutions to spiritual issues, we've all been there 'every one of us' in tricky situations - no giving up now, oh its too difficult, look for help and answers they will come - giving up and ending it is 'not the way' - this is a message for 'you' look out of the darkness you may be in, look for the light, its there just in front of you - keep pushing, learn - and we'll help here 'on the forum' with any 'voices issues' if you want to talk about it, we on here understand.

I will leave it to others here to keep it active and in good view to possibly help others - I think this video will help a lot of people here who may be struggling with issues - its not a gift not from me - but from 'Jesus to you now reading' via that tiny footprint on my phone case.....

https://www.scrapbook.com/poems/doc/38987.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLLszBWAhQ

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-07-2020, 12:40 PM
Elfin

BEAUTIFUL one-light. I love this verse so much. It has carried me through, so many times. Indeed I only quoted a line from this in the forum recently.... "When you saw only the one set of footprints....it was then that I carried you"..... Just beautiful.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I can't remember where or when in the past, but I remember this poem and remember loving it. Someone had it hanging on their wall, maybe my mom or grandma.

Last edited by Greycat883 : 03-08-2020 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycat883
I can't remember where or when in the past, but I remember this poem and loving it. Someone had it hanging on their wall maybe my mom or grandma.
Hi there... This is such a beautiful verse. Gives so much comfort. Nice to see you!
Old 03-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Master

This post got into my system somehow. Dunno what to think of it. Thank you for your kindness and openess
Old 04-08-2020, 06:12 AM
Pathfinder
I love this. Thank you, One-Light.
Old 04-08-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
Thanks for your replies Greycat883, Elfin - ShineLikeStars thank you, a lovely comment and a 'sweet' name you have - realizefun ive just messaged you....

It still brings a tear to my eye that video, and thinking the difficulties I was going through that 2 weeks recently, and that day when the footprint appeared on my phone case...

When I posted this the other day, I'd gone though difficulties with 'things happening to me which I didn't understand' ring any bells that phrase! I had plenty of practice over the years 'learning' how to deal with things I didn't understand spiritually... So I was shown that foot image sent by the Holy Spirit to help me, but also because I would share here to help others...

So good luck everyone going through new spiritual awakening issues, and if any get unusual belly rumbles that are in your opinion not health related, then very possibly the Holy Spirit connecting - so stay strong, keep learning, no giving up now, you're not on your own - and anything you can't deal with we're here, just choose your page on this forum, and 'ask and share'...

I'll just share this with you as well... when you 'learn' to silence the mind in meditation - to 'one point concentration' - try this in relaxed mode - set yourself a little test... 10 seconds focus on an image maybe from your garden for example, then when you've 'complimented yourself' on reaching 10 secs without your mind wandering, go to the next - another image or simply just licking an ice cream for 10 seconds - and remember to 'compliment yourself' - just made me smile the thought of that one lol, ladies here eating a choc ice in thought and image in their mind, then complimenting themselves...

But then back to one stationary image for 10 seconds 'single point concentration' - to stop the mind wandering... This information is for people who have trouble with concentration to calm the mind, some don't have this problem and won't need this, or maybe just the ice cream, go on then just the one...

Also by the way, this can help so much with sleeping issues, be nice to hear from people who it helps, its nice to hear some positive news these days isn't it.

Anyone using the ice cream idea to get to sleep and doesn't like ice cream as if.. lol - try a slice of chocolate cake, fruit or something else - and of course if you're bored lying awake, there's always the option of flying around your local park with your favorite actor or singer to help you to nod off - pass us the ice cream please ... Good luck everyone stay strong in these difficult times...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 04-08-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Master
I was going to the hospital today to offer my services in some form or another, but my Angel's 'my support' had different ideas, write this...

With regard to the 'single point concentration' for 10 seconds - just going back 6 months or so, and when I get information/guidance early hours tinnitus or ringing in the ears or what ever you want to call it - mine goes up and I 'listen' - well over say the last 12 months I learned with advice some great ideas for calming this, and at the same time as calming it, taking information in...

One of the ideas was getting a mesh or a giant hoover with a 'big' pipe with 2 handles, and hoovering the tinnitus up or catching it in the mesh, and sometimes in my mind getting the assistance of a radio DJ or a famous person to help, they've been busy I can tell you - but what this great idea does, is it creates a 'single point concentration' to calm the system down, and listen.

I also developed the idea of standing in an awkward stance, a bit like you're bending the body at an angle sideways, this is to feel uncomfortable and so aiding concentration on what you're supposed to be thinking about, instead of the mind wandering... So as time has passed, ive developed this 'in my mind' a step further - ive had time this last few days, things have calmed down 'virus information wise' - 'posters are in place' locally in my town, and here on healing page - and ive had time to think... So the last few days in med early hours and in the afternoon I started to do a one legged stance on a viewing platform near a beach in wales - like a crane as on this link...

https://www.judithshawart.com/crane-...20leadershi p.

I have done 2 of these trance teleportation journeys now this last few weeks, one - 30 yrs into the past and one to now but different - and not AP and not lucid dreams, ive done both of those many times in the past - and there has been more teleportation ones, but my awareness has been poor, because times gone missing, but i'm learning and getting somewhere with it now...

When I'm in meditation and I nod off by accident happens a lot lol - if I do, then sleeping becomes a problem for a while at night - well we have this arrangement me and my support that they will wake me immediately with a pzzz or bzzz, it varies a bit - like tinnitus but a bit louder just for 1 sec - I have asked them sometimes not too loud - i'm denting the ceiling in startlement...

There was a third teleportation 'I think' yesterday - just for 2 seconds a person right in front of me slammed something to the floor, don't know what it was but it was aggressive, and I got a bzzz a loud one, wake up or 'come out of it' not sure I nodded anyway - I thought briefly was that a telling off from my spiritual support, and if you don't think this can happen if you've done something wrong or not doing something right with 'learning' the last day/week - as in a telling off, 'oh yes they can' - but last evening to give me confidence and reassure me 'all under control' and I don't spend every moment looking at the clock, better things to do - but last evening 19 19 - then - 20-20 - then - 21-21 - what's the odds on that? - I blow a kiss with my hand as always, and sometimes say 'hello' - learning for me to do here with this, but my support are brilliant xxx

If this helps 'one' person with 'one' issue then its been worthwhile me writing it - have a good day everyone, stay strong...

Last edited by one-light : 11-08-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Administrator
That verse is on my Nieces headstone she passed aged 7

Namaste
Old 11-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
That's nice Native Spirit, such a young age to pass on - God bless her...