Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-01-2012, 05:09 PM
eyewish

Does anyoen know what inside and under the nose? I tried looking it up cant find much help.

were you brought up on a farm or something Suikagirl. Spiritual pig, lol thats funny.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
were you brought up on a farm or something Suikagirl. Spiritual pig, lol thats funny.

I wasn't brought up in a farm, but I visited my uncle's (he didn't live there) every weekend. Why you ask? Is a love for pigs that weird? If it is then I can say it suits me!
But also according to the Chinese Horoscope my sign is the Water Pig (Boar), guess I should find a pig wearing a snorkel for when I decide to update my avatar!

Old 11-01-2012, 02:47 AM
eyewish

Well put it this way, If I saw an angel and she looked liek miss piggy do you know miss piggy? from seseame street? if thats hwo you spell it.

So why did you go to the farm then? to visit the ????? lol

eyewish.

Then again, is talking to plants and calling them sugar weird? lol. What about calling my baby and giving her kisses? lol, Then leaving her?
Old 14-01-2012, 02:50 AM
Deactivated Account

A pig angel would be hilarious!

He raised pigs, he lived in the city so he had his relatives (which also "owned" the farm) work on it between Monday and Friday, and then on Saturday we went to "work" there, bring food, help with everything needed, also collect fruits from threes, it had everything there! Thanks to that I had a close relationship with nature growing up.

Well I used to hug trees, last time I did it I was drunk and felt the need to hug this huuuuuge three, haha

By the way, being "crazy" is way better than being "normal" in my opinion!
Old 14-01-2012, 07:55 PM
eyewish

Lol, thanks,

Well its good you got to see alot of things others didnt then. i would thought mostly farmers etc would be more into horses, wasnt you? But god made pigs for a reason after all. lol. I guess its different seeing it on tv and different being there and laughing your head off with so much fun.

Your uncles very lucky, his got best of both worlds.

I dont remember last time hugging a tree, lol I do remember a fairy tale a disney kind of cartoon ages ao where theres a lumber jack and a fairy or something alike, then she shows him how every thing has life in it etc. I never imagined half this stuff was true.

eyewish.
Old 16-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Lol, thanks,

Well its good you got to see alot of things others didnt then. i would thought mostly farmers etc would be more into horses, wasnt you? But god made pigs for a reason after all. lol. I guess its different seeing it on tv and different being there and laughing your head off with so much fun.

Your uncles very lucky, his got best of both worlds.

I dont remember last time hugging a tree, lol I do remember a fairy tale a disney kind of cartoon ages ao where theres a lumber jack and a fairy or something alike, then she shows him how every thing has life in it etc. I never imagined half this stuff was true.

eyewish.

No horses, too expensive. I've only had the chance to ride horses twice in my life, first time I almost fell (I was 9) but I really enjoyed my second time, it was a female, white and fat horse in England.

He was very lucky, he did have best of both worlds, until he had to endure the worst of suffering for five years, and then a death nobody deserves. Sorry, I hope I didn't bum you out, just be glad I didn't share details...

Well I also learned about souls in living beings like trees growing up, although my aunt made me believe the plants cried when I took leaves from them, when I was a baby to make me stop!

I am so sorry, it seems I really derailed your thread!!!