Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-11-2011, 01:28 AM
eyewish

jaw movement

Hey, I get jaw movement when i meditate and the scary thing is know one else I speak to about it besides one person has even understood what I mean.

Il write more later I got other threads as well , im new and well I get some mad jaw movement when I meditate and it hurts, i dotn mind the pain but because Ive recently had my nose broken I do worry about it.

I use to meditate last year to the point where after my jaw went up and down and in my tongue went down my throat, can some one explain this to me please? here or pm?

When I do let go I feel a feeling of bliss and I can normally see my chakra better when I do, my eye.
Old 13-11-2011, 01:35 AM
Kristine

I don’t meditate well, but the times I have tried I haven’t experienced my jaw moving. Someone else may be along soon that has experienced that.
Old 13-11-2011, 02:01 AM
eyewish

Yeh thanks, Its seems like its only me, but one thing I do know the more movement I get and to the point where my tongue goes down my throat the chakra seems more defined and energized.

I got my nose broken a few times this year and it makes em hold back, as my nose etc hurts I get worried my nose is gona pop and fly off!
Old 18-11-2011, 12:38 AM
eyewish

bumpbumpbumpbump
Old 18-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Master
Maybe this is some kind of alignment procedure? By guides or maybe just by the chakra energy flow itself?

Ya got me!

Isle
Old 18-11-2011, 01:12 AM
eyewish

Have you heard of throat friction? Where you use that energy from the throat to intensify the third eye? Well I think that is what ive doen somehow, i havnt a clue how as I only found out about the jaw movement this year, as in I heard people say they neevr heard of it I didnt believe them as I did get foward with the meditation this way last year, but this yera specially afte rmy nose being broken and as I get so much energu going threw me when it happens and I shake my head and soemtiems body vigorously I feel unsafe. I believe this is why it might started to hurt again, Im just not able ot do it like others yet.

I duno how to stop the throat chakra, its basically bother chakras working together.

I recite mantras and the jaw just moves and energises the third eye at the same time.
Old 18-11-2011, 05:55 AM
Yamah

I have never heard of such a thing... I know that in Tai Chi it is recommended that you curl your tongue and touch the tip to the roof of your mouth in order to solidify the jaw and improve the energy flow through that area. Perhaps it will help?
Old 18-11-2011, 03:12 PM
eyewish

Ill try it but I cant see it making a difference, even if I keep my fingers in my mouth the jaw will cluntch untill the fingers are crushed, lol.
Old 30-11-2011, 10:10 AM
OutWest

Hi, I am not very familiar with chakras so I can't give you much advice from there...but, I am a little bit familiar with human anatomy, especially my own . I tend to have a lot of sensations in my jaw during meditation as well, but so far, no movement. I also get a tightness and, almost electric, tingle in my jaw and throat, like right at the joint, when I experience energy changes around me or within me.

I have attributed these feelings to my physical make-up. I am fit and am active, but how often do I use all of those forgotten muscles I have? I think that when my jaw begins to feel strange that it's more because some of the larger muscles that make up my face, neck and head are becoming relaxed. This allows the opposing and/or supporting muscles to behave differently than normal. They may spasm or become overused and because they're not the muscles that we are commonly aware of, feel or use in a conscious way- the spasm or stretching may not feel like what we would expect.

Your jaw may be moving due to the underlying muscles that are doing a whole lot of extra work. I was also diagnosed with severe sleep-apnea several years ago because when I sleep (lots of interesting things happen-whole other thread), the muscles througout my throat, neck and mouth relax and contract to the point that my airway gets blocked- a lot. I have surprised many a doc when they look at my studies- I just don't fit the typical criteria for that disorder and the data doesn't really match what they're used to seeing.

As I enter various states of consciousness, my body becomes like a runaway train with no driver, haha. You may have something similar. Please don't think I am trying to suggest that you have a neurological problem Every human body is full of electricity and that's how our muscles do what they do. Who's to say that if you're channeling your energy during meditation that it's impossible to basically divert some of that electricity from the less important parts of your body? Like the small, no-longer-really-needed muscles strewn around your head...just a thought ??

I re-focus and try to control the entire area, to try and feel each and every movement and it usually dissipates. Have you noticed if your jaw continues to move after you've turned your attention to it? Does your jaw feel fatigued afterward?
Old 02-12-2011, 11:41 PM
eyewish

Its hard to explain. I get different types of movements depending on where im looking, how im sitting, how my head is etc.

I would rather pay some one to kill me in my sleep than carry on with this now, ive nearly had enough.

God has always punished me more than others, Ive always been sad, unhappy, a failure, wont ever change.

I got people trying to stop me progress etc, cant do much can I?

The movement happened from day one, just didint know what it was then, I dont do it intentionally and it is so uncomfortable, specially after my nose breaking. I cannot even meidtate now without it hurting