Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 13-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Experiencer

Lightbulb The Discarnate Saints On The Approaching Dwarf Star‏

Greetings From The Discarnate Saints In The Society Of Light,

The dwarf star that is on a trajectory path that will bring it close to Terra this fall will not result in the collapse of civilization. It will only mean a greater number of hurricanes, earthquakes, tidal flooding, and occasional electrical and communication disruptions. Terra has gone through this before. Society will not break down completely and the world will not be destroyed.

Most are not in a financial position to buy large quantities of food and supplies, and then trek over to a cave or underground bunker in order to wait it out.

Simply plan each day and do the best you can to cope with the environmental challenges that will occur. Use common sense. If an earthquake occurs, immediately go outside. If there is an approaching hurricane, get out of its path ahead of time. Avoid coastal areas.

Reference:

http://truthfrequencynews.com/?p=3146

To spiritually prepare for this, use Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily with an emphasis on radiating compassion.

Reference:

http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/HeartC...eExplained.pdf

Then use radiant prayer for guidance and emotional healing, and meditation daily in order to improve upon and maintain a certain degree of spiritual centeredness, as well as to be receptive to guidance from above.

Love & Light,
TSOL
Old 13-06-2011, 12:50 PM
mattie

What Is This Society?

What is the ‘Discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light?’
Who are the saints & what is the Society?

In Googling ‘Discarnate Saints in The Society Of Light’ this page popped up.
http://www.aksworld.com/discus/messages/4/736.html, but I didn’t find any link to the site.

Is this the site for it? Is this your site? An article is signed ‘Avadar’ & it discusses Heart Chakra Radiance that is mentioned here.
http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/Latest_BOS.htm

When I used the HCR link it pulled up blank pages. I'm on a Mac. Anything I need to do to view this?
Old 13-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Experiencer

Hi Mattie,

The discarnate Saints are people that are on the seventh plane and who have a stable Dominant Aura Color of white. The Society Of Light is a fellowship of discarnate Saints and the membership has fluctuated and changed over the years.

Copy and paste the following site address into another browser. That should help you pull up the page.

Or just this...

SolistFellowship.com

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Scibat

I would love to see some actual scientific evidence of the existence of this dwarf star and its trajectory. Otherwise I think it's just another made up "doomsday" scenario.

No offense intended.
Old 13-06-2011, 03:59 PM
mattie

Saints Channel To Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar

The discarnate Saints are people that are on the seventh plane and who have a stable Dominant Aura Color of white. ...

Copy and paste the following site address into another browser. That should help you pull up the page.

Or just this...

SolistFellowship.com

The SolistFellowship.com link seems to be the same one that I referenced even though I didn't take the time to closely scrutinize the link to compare it,
http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/Latest_BOS.htm.

On that site & other link I also pulled up a blank w/ the HCR link. Just downloaded the Flip4Mac program that is supposed to let a Mac read Microsoft video. I usually don’t have issues w/ text though. This version of Mac’s OS reads Microsoft text easily.
Thanks for the tip about using another browser.

Who do the discarnate Saints channel to? Are these specific saints or a group? Are these discarnate Saints what is also called Ascended Masters?
Old 13-06-2011, 04:05 PM
mattie

Confirmation Links? Nirubu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I would love to see some actual scientific evidence of the existence of this dwarf star and its trajectory.

Is this dwarf star Nirubu?

It seems like this would be hard to keep under wraps w/ independent astronomy sites. Any links to sites that can confirm this would be useful.
Old 13-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I would love to see some actual scientific evidence of the existence of this dwarf star and its trajectory. Otherwise I think it's just another made up "doomsday" scenario.

No offense intended.
None taken.

Do you believe that the scientific evidence from NASA is credible?

Here is the model that is taken from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7wpEIGU0I

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Master
I think this is interesting I love any channeled info and discern whatever I want to discern from it, everyone is individual in this.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Who do the discarnate Saints channel to? Are these specific saints or a group? Are these discarnate Saints what is also called Ascended Masters?
They are specific Saints that work in a fellowship as opposed to being combined into a Group Entity.

According to the discarnate Saints, technically there are no Ascended Masters in The Light at the present time. Those that are purported to be Ascended Masters are actually telepathically projected icons from Group Entities on the fifth or fourth planes. This is an intended deception in order to control and influence people in the flesh.

If there were any true Ascended Masters right now, their god powers in The Light would make them quite obvious to the incarnate populuation. There would be no guess work or speculation involved on our part. When that happens it will not be kept hidden. A somewhat disruptive scenario to many who follow one or more false Ascended Masters (Group Entity icons) but nonetheless highly illuminating for those who are spiritually focused.

The discarnate Saints represent the highest spiritual source currently available until true Ascended Masters emerge from their conscientious use of Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) over a period of many years.

All of your questions regarding the Solist Teachings and discarnate Saints are pretty much addressed in our Solist Bible or BOOK OF SOULS. You can download that also in a PDF format FOR FREE at our site. Look at the link near the bottom of that page.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Experiencer

Hi Spiritlite,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I think this is interesting I love any channeled info and discern whatever I want to discern from it, everyone is individual in this.
Spiritlite.
The most important facet of our entire teaching is learning about and using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) daily.

For that represents the only way out of our current mess environmentally, economically, the Zetan menace, viruses, food shortages, widespread rape and murder, political corruption, etc.

With the eventual realization of improving upon the basic human condition with The Light of God.

Namaste