Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-12-2018, 03:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
It is a question of Point of View.

If you jump, who is jumping ? God or You ?

If you change, who is changing, God or You ?

If God knows the changeless, and you see a change, who has changed ? And what has changed ?

So changing back is not really a change, but a return to a state which is always. So the change from your perspective is only a return to what God knows. So it is not really a change at all.
This is what awakening means. When you awake, you recognize that you could not change what is changeless. And so Adam can awake safely. (Adam from the bible)

Knowing this is Healing. If God created perfection, then sickness can only be used as a recognition that perfection is and can not be changed.

Thank you for asking me these questions !

p.s. earlier today these thoughts came in and so i wrote them.
If nothing changes, what is the point of doing anything, or the point of anything at all?
To experience is to change. To change nothing means to absorb nothing, experience nothing, to be eternally the exact same without anything more nor less.
If that is the case, what is the point of being?
Old 16-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
If nothing changes, what is the point of doing anything, or the point of anything at all?

Exactly, what is the point of this world ? To experience death ? Powerty ? Loss ? Unhappiness ? Murder ? Injustices ?

If it is, why are people, then, hating God, for the choices they have chosen to do ?

To experience is to change. Right, but in God you need to change nothing, because God has done everything already. And it is Perfect.

The Point of being is exactly that, what you want to reach, from the point view of humanoid body.

In God, you simply are. When you return, you will be happy.

Notice the "BE" in the "be happy" statement.

The Be word is the part of the BEING. This part of BEING, which humans wanted to leave.
It is the part which every human is LONGING for. BUT they made the Opposites to IT. And so, for now, they EXISTS in delay.

Let me explain this with another terms.
When you read my signature: "God is Love" then most people do not understand it.

God is Only love. That means that there is no hate in it. 0, none. Not even a small thought of hate can exist there.

When you leave love, what do you find ? - The experience of death ? Powerty ? Loss ? Unhappiness ? Murder ? Injustices ? Not because it is real, but because it is nothing, it does not exists. This is understood properly if it is seen as energy. If God is power, then no God is no power. (electricity/batteries etc)

Please tell me, can a loving Father, as a God is, create a world such as this, for his son, and be loving ?

The world which God created, and which God loves, still exists. It is always there, and probably it will exist forever (i guess it depends on need).

Quote:
To experience is to change. To change nothing means to absorb nothing, experience nothing, to be eternally the exact same without anything more nor less.

If you have God, you have everything. Literally.

Of which more are you expecting to get, if you have everything ?
And can God be made less, if he is everything ? He can increase, but his being is unchanged by this increase, because the content does not change.
And what experiences do you need, to recognize the truth, when you are the Truth ? (read when your BEING is TRUTH ?)

As i said, it is God which people sought to leave. And God is pure love. He does not judge what you have done, because you are still safe in him.

This world is a dream, because only in a dreams are things happening which God does not know of. And of what God does not know, does not exist.
This world exists, because you exists. And God is keeping you alive. Because you are his only treasure.
But you have chosen the sleep.

What you see in the dream, you see as a change, sometime as an improvement, sometime as a drawback.

But look, every experience that this world offers you is an illusion.
Everything has an ENDing in this world. People come and go, politics change, kingdoms change, roads change, experiences come and Go, and the body withers and finally, it is gone too.

You can't deny that this is not perfection.And so you are in the illusion to make change, until you get to the perfection, but wont. Because everything has an end.

And yet, only spiritual beings who are awakening, recognize where the "true treasure" is. But you won't find it in the world. It will manifest there, but it is not there, neither is it from there.

Edit:

When the bible is talking about the promised eternal life, then this does not mean that you have to die, to get the eternal life.
It is Knowledge which will set you free, not death. The body, is not eternal and will/may go, but only the knowledge of God is what is really setting you free.
It does not matter when it will be, because whenever it comes, it will be right NOW, in your Experience.

For God are you, like for you - your partner/friend (even dog or cat if you'r single), who is sleeping, and having nightmares. And he will awaken you gently, because he is love.
Old 20-12-2018, 04:34 PM
Talking

So my buddy Brad's father had severe Alz'ers, didn't recognize anyone in his hospice bed...the family comes
for the Wake and Funeral...Brad's nephew,28,
goes back to his hotel room for a change of clothes...when he walks in
all his change is stacked on the dresser.
He thinks,"Weird is this what the maids do here?"
When he comes out of the bathroom...all the change is knocked over!
And there is his grandfather in his reg flannel shirt smiling and snapping his fingers saying, "Gotcha!"

The nephew ran outta there and when Brad saw him he was pale, shaken like he had "seen a ghost" !
Hahahahha, LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2021, 07:43 PM
Ascender

There is a genetic component to Alzheimer's. I suppose one day geneticists will figure that one out. I hope that people in advanced stages of the disease where they go inward that they're in the astral visiting happier times or visiting loved ones realtime. Just like everyone else who dies, they are met by their loved ones. Whether the cloud over their mind lifts once they die or whether it takes time for them to figure everything out and are able to drop the barrier so their loved ones can reach them, I'm not sure. I hope it drops immediately and there is an immediate joyful reunion 'cause I'm a sucker for happy endings!

I had contact with Robin Williams when he passed over and he came when I started talking to him so the cloud lifted for him but he wasn't in the last stages of the disease yet, he still had periods of cognizance. But I think our visits helped give him ease and comfort.

I talk of my experience here #34

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...3&postcount=34

Here's the link to the full thread.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139019&page=4&highlight=robin+wil liams