Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-08-2019, 08:33 AM
PureEvil760

It's very important to note that dead or alive you can enter heaven any time.

Dieing first is not what we're meant for.

Beliefs are useless, find divinity, see it for yourself. I know I'm right because I have, and performed miracles. I didn't fully ascend but I started to and it's basically a love that gets better and better endlessly so much so that it erases who you think you are now until you are incapable of perceiving anything else.

If you think you know what love is, think of that.. then multiply it by 100 billion, real divine love.. is even better. Right now, you're truly blind and don't have the slightest clue of how good things really are.

Don't worry about what happens after you die, worry about the fact that you don't have to die.
Old 19-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Don't worry about what happens after you die, worry about the fact that you don't have to die.

As the song says, "Don't worry, be happy".

Peace
Old 24-08-2019, 10:54 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyboo
Hi, what do you believe happens when you die I have been thinking a lot about this recently I work in a job were I see a lot of death and it always confuses me when I person dies there physically there but there not if that makes any sense I look at them and there not there I still talk to them as if they was there but there not I can't seem to get my head round it. Last year a close family member died of cancer and they promised me they would visit when they went but they haven't is this because they can't or is it because there just gone you live then die or our we just not ment to know what happens when we die until we die what are everyone's thoughts on this am not a religious person so don't really believe in heaven and hell but find it hard to believe we just die

Great question. First of all your family member is there with you even if you haven't noticed the person so don't worry. Me and many people in my surroundings have seen spirits. Not that we have the ability, well one do, but the others in my surrounding as far as i know have just had experiences of spirits like myself. When we die some people go into a type of sleep where they sleep for some period of time. Don't take this at face value, in the end you will find your truth and if there's any truth to what i say. When they sleep they do so in a different realm in a hospital and are repaired there by people working on them. Then they make their transition. Some other people just respawn and that's their way to transition. Some people transition in other ways aswell. But its all safe.