Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Master

Astrodienst newsletter September 2020

For those interested, a brief excerpt from the latest newsletter:

On September 10, Mars in Aries becomes stationary retrograde (until November 14). During its retrograde phase it will form squares with Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto. All of the latter are within the range of the positions they held last spring and are thus linked to the themes of that time. Now, the consequences of the events around Covid-19 must be dealt with. Behind all this, however, there is a deeper conflict, the main issue being whether to return to normality or whether the former normality is actually the problem itself. Jupiter ends its retrograde phase on September 13, and Jupiterʹs solution is usually called "even more". Presumably, big and expensive ideas will be presented again and partially implemented. However, a cautious attitude towards such interventions is called for.

Towards the end of the month, on September 29, Saturn also ends its retrograde phase. At the same time, it will square to the Mars-Lilith conjunction. The Sun, in Libra since September 22, forms an opposition to Chiron in Aries. The Jupiterian solution of "even more" will therefore hardly be sustainable. Any structural weaknesses are now becoming more apparent again, the mood is becoming more nervous, and here and there fuel is probably being added to the fire. There will be fights with no holds barred, because some have a lot to lose.

Peace
Old 08-09-2020, 09:18 PM
janielee

Oh wow, thank you, iamthat.

Bless,

JL
Old 15-09-2020, 06:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
For those interested, a brief excerpt from the latest newsletter:

On September 10, Mars in Aries becomes stationary retrograde (until November 14). During its retrograde phase it will form squares with Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto. All of the latter are within the range of the positions they held last spring and are thus linked to the themes of that time. Now, the consequences of the events around Covid-19 must be dealt with. Behind all this, however, there is a deeper conflict, the main issue being whether to return to normality or whether the former normality is actually the problem itself. Jupiter ends its retrograde phase on September 13, and Jupiterʹs solution is usually called "even more". Presumably, big and expensive ideas will be presented again and partially implemented. However, a cautious attitude towards such interventions is called for.

Towards the end of the month, on September 29, Saturn also ends its retrograde phase. At the same time, it will square to the Mars-Lilith conjunction. The Sun, in Libra since September 22, forms an opposition to Chiron in Aries. The Jupiterian solution of "even more" will therefore hardly be sustainable. Any structural weaknesses are now becoming more apparent again, the mood is becoming more nervous, and here and there fuel is probably being added to the fire. There will be fights with no holds barred, because some have a lot to lose.

Peace

Thanks iamthat

I actually came on here to start a topic regarding pretty much what you are talking about. I have been thinking alot this year but more so recently about the effects of the retrogrades turning direct soon & how mars plays into all of this.

I wanted to know what kind of predictions anyone may have. Alot of what I am expecting follows what was said in your post.

I was thinking how Mars went retrograde the other day and right after Jupiter turned direct and Saturn and Pluto will too during the Mars retrograde.

I feel like the chaos levels are going to start fueling back up as Jupiter, Saturn & Pluto turn direct. I think the Mars retrograde is going delay or suppress those effects during the retrograde, i read Mars turns direct on 11/13 though. Friday the 13th, that date itself just 11/13 has had a good deal of significance in my life but its meaning has never been realized.

Today my dog got into a pile of papers and they were all over the floor. While I was going through them I came across my close friend's wedding invitation, their wedding date is set for 11/13. I also found an invite from another friend to her baby shower that was in June that I never went to or rsvped. Not that it is significant per se but i can't help but wonder the symbolism that may or may not have later on. Anyway..that friend's birthday is 11/13

Also in this pile was a note my mom left for my sister on an opened envelope asking her to feed her dog. My mom's dog was put down 11/13/15... which was Friday the 13th. The note got stored in my sisters papers she was burning a few days ago since she is getting ready to move. but there was a downpour so she wasn't able to burn all of her old documents. The remainder of her burn pile ended up on top of my pile of papers, probably my mom moving it out of the way and she just put it on my pile. Anyway my sister didn't know she had that. Needless to say we kept it.

Anyway, I just thought I would share that. But I just have this feeling once Mars goes direct is when chaos is going to reach record highs. All the tension that has been building is going to quickly take form. For the US this is right aftrr the election and it really doesn't matter who wins, chaos is inevitable either way.

I can't imagine the kinda of things we will be facing, i don't think anyone can but this world is going to get worse before it gets better. I think Mars in Aries too holds alot of weight.

Idk, my guess is as good as anyone's at this point. All ik is we are going to experience alot of chaos, witness alot of evil and from it all we can only hope something beautiful will come to light. One thing is for certain though, this world has a very dark future it must face before we will collectively return to the light. Pain and suffering is what causes us to change. Rough road ahead guys, but i feel it has to be worth it. We need this right now.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Master

Thanks Gemini46. Some interesting thoughts, and we will see what happens on 11/13. There seems to be a lot of potential for conflict regarding the US election, and it will be interesting to see the aftermath.

Peace
Old 16-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Guide

Thank you, iamthat. Do you know when will Sat, Jup, Plut leave Capricorn (if so)? How long will be Uranus placed in Taurus?
I guess my NN will align with the Sky NN in April 2021.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:40 PM
Ascender
Came here to say thank you iamthat for sharing this. I'm just learning astrology and find it amazing...theres so much to learn!
Old 18-09-2020, 08:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you, iamthat. Do you know when will Sat, Jup, Plut leave Capricorn (if so)? How long will be Uranus placed in Taurus?
I guess my NN will align with the Sky NN in April 2021.

Glad that some people found the excerpt of interest.

Regarding lyzth's question, this can be found in an ephemeris.

So Saturn leaves Capricorn on 18 December 2020.

Jupiter leaves Capricorn on 20 December 2020.

Pluto leaves Capricorn on 24 March 2023, returns on 12 June 2023, leaves on 21 January 2024, returns on 3 September 2024, and finally leaves on 19 November 2024.

Uranus entered Taurus in March 2019 and leaves on 26 April 2026.

It looks like the True North Node will be at 11-12 degrees Gemini in April 2021.

Peace
Old 20-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Guide

Thank you, iamthat!