Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-01-2014, 07:15 PM
Jkmoreton

Signs

Hi all, not sure if this is correct place to put this so sorry if it's wrong ,I found my way to this site and hopefully will find some answers . For the last 10 years I've constantly seen a street name(I know it sounds strange) last time I went out in nye in another city to mine, and whilst walking back to hotel I knelt down to tie my shoe and lent on a street sign for it to be that same street name again, it's happened so so many times when driving to random places that I've had to start seeing why and this is how I've ended up here, thank you in advance 😄
Old 04-01-2014, 07:23 PM
LillyMoon

This could mean many things. as i always say to others. what does it mean to you?

maybe this street name has a connection to a deceased relative? or the street name is important to you? it could symbolise that you should take a root down that road and see what you find?
Old 04-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Jkmoreton

Smile Street name1

Thanks for reply 😀, I've gone up the streets everytime after I've realised just how much it's turning up in my life, I've researched the name of the street and it's meaning but It just doesn't seem to tell or point me to anything ?
Old 05-01-2014, 03:23 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkmoreton
Hi all, not sure if this is correct place to put this so sorry if it's wrong ,I found my way to this site and hopefully will find some answers . For the last 10 years I've constantly seen a street name(I know it sounds strange) last time I went out in nye in another city to mine, and whilst walking back to hotel I knelt down to tie my shoe and lent on a street sign for it to be that same street name again, it's happened so so many times when driving to random places that I've had to start seeing why and this is how I've ended up here, thank you in advance 😄
Hi, Jkmoreton. Welcome to Spiritual Forums! I am always glad to see newcomers find this site in attempts for support and validation for their spiritual inquiries. That's how I found this site a year ago!

Can you say what the name of the street is? Is it a person's name? Like Lillymoon said, it could be a signal, a friendly "hello" from a relative in the Spirit world. Or it could literally be a sign for you to recognize and interpret as spiritual guidance. (Ever see the movie, "Bruce Almighty"? He was constantly seeing road signs during a desperate plea for help from God, yet he kept ignoring them because he thought they weren't celestial enough! Loved that scene.)

I for one am a huge observer of signs, in whatever form they take - literal signs or repeated coincidences of a certain song, saying, phrase, or name. I take a look at where I'm at in my own spiritual journey, always say "Thank you" for the help, and then reflect on what is trying to be communicated or shown to me.

Good luck with your sign interpretation!
Old 05-01-2014, 03:15 PM
Jkmoreton

Hi raven poet and thank you so much for replying, the road is pinfold close , I can't see why or what that means to me but it's been there so many times it's surly some sort of sign, hopefully I'll find out one day ��
Old 12-01-2014, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder
Wow ten years is a long time. Someone or something is really working hard to get you to notice something