Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Newbie ;)

My guide; an undeniable truth

Hi, first timer here, first post!

I'm 24, my journey began quite a while ago. It all started when i began insight meditation; I started because i felt a longing for a spiritual connection in a life where that kind of talk was so alien and outlandish, even typing this out now is the first time i've really talked about something like this. My mom had purchased a book with 2 cd attachments on insight; it sat on a shelf for probably 10 years and collected all sorts of dust before i found it in her library and decided to dust it off and explore the contents.

A couple years later, after alot of practice i had read online about people who would use meditation to find their "Happy place" similar to the scene from fight club where buddy is in the ice cave lol, that scene was what had turned me onto the happy place to begin with, great movie as well.

Rather then try and find it i just kind of let it flow onto me if that makes any sense, tried to find it rather then create it. Pretty soon i was picturing a beautiful midnight oasis in the middle of a dense forest in my minds eye, this was it. I had always kind of pictured it and never really explored this place for myself and when i did for the first time i met my guide, Anna. I pictured myself walking up to her and she hugged me, i was taken aback since this was MY place, I expected to be alone, not have some foreign invader, however i could tell just from the feeling of her energy that she was a guest here and not a figment of my imagination, or maybe i was the guest since even today, a couple years later, whenever i go to that place it almost feels like her place and not mine since she is always there without fail.

After the first time i visited and was greeted by her it almost did not feel real, i began to feel like it was a figment of my imagination however the feel of her energy was almost burned into my soul if that makes any sense, what she said may or may not have been true but just that feeling of her presence was so familiar to me, even though i had just encountered it for the first time. Also, she had never made herself known throughout my regular life, never did i get any inclination that she was there, never did i feel her energy.

And then a big change in my life came and a couple days before it came i began to feel her energy in my everyday life which is something that had not happened before, i would walk around and i could just feel like i was in that place even though i was very concious in a mall or unfocused at a friends place, it was still there and i new it meant something and then through a series of small events i ended up having to move back to my home town which wasn't a big deal, however for me, a change in environment and surroundings was a huge deal, i had been like stuck in this town forever and now the opportunity presented itself to get out and i knew that this is what she was almost making me concious of, this opportunity that was coming, i could of easily passed it up but because of that feeling i chose not too.

That was the first and only one of a few times that my guide has directly intervened in my life, if i wanted to feel her energy and talk to her i had to approach her through meditation but this new feeling that came in that part of my life made this truth undeniable; what i was experiencing was a very real thing and this was the proof that i had been asking and waiting for.

I came here because i am beginning to feel her energy in my every day life again, it just started last night and i know theres a huge change coming, i can feel it, its a very strange feeling but throughout my experiences i have learned, an undeniable feeling, one that i would be a fool to ignore, or maybe not a fool but just being aware of a coming change can really brace you for it, i guess.

I did not think this post was gonna be this long, i do have another guide or protective energy i guess in my life but thats for another thread this is a very long read and if you did finish it, thanks for reading, good luck on your journey my friends.
Old 30-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Master
It's pretty cool how things unfold when we learn to get out of our own way and open to the Greater Reality around and in us isn't it?!

Thanks for sharing your Journey thus far and keep one ear in that quiet still place always so you'll always be connected to the greater Realities overlapping this one.
Cheers!
Old 31-12-2013, 03:25 PM
billweatherford

change

the things that happin to us and the way we are is hard to exsplain.normal people wont under stand and you can go as far as you want in that realm,but remember it is here that we have to live.i remember a vision,it was so nice i wanted to stay and god told me i had to go back.it is here where our work is.we have been given something great and it is to be used for good things.inloy it honey.imbrace it.go with it
Old 31-12-2013, 05:30 PM
CNWms

I became spiritually aware through desperation and lack myself.