Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Knower

Signs from Guide's and Angels?

Hello all!

A while ago I had gone to a psychic for a reading, and it did shed some help and light on what was going on ( i was sceptical but she was surprisingly accurate ).
Anyway, at some point, either during that conversation, or in a book i might have read, it's hard to remember, but that when we suddenly feel inspired to do something with our lives, it's usually a nudge from our guides or angels to push us into the right direction...

like, if all of a sudden you suddenly feel really inspired to go to the supermarket, although you know you dont have to, but something is calling you to go, and as a result of fate, the universe and this feeling to bring you there, you meet your soulmate.

Or if you awake one morning with all of these idea's for work, or the direction in your career and you progress down that path as a result of this feeling.

Basically, what i'm trying to ask is that, are all of these inspired feelings a result of our Angels/Guides, working with us? nudging us in the right direction? xxx
Old 28-12-2013, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder

I see no reason to isolate these experiences to only Angelic guidance and "nudging". We do have some pretty powerful instincts and, at times, they move us in certain directions that later reveal that those directions yielded great results. I, personally, prefer to think that my Angel moves me in those directions...the psychological approach, while objective and only slightly more scientific, is more than a touch dull and not half as comforting!

My money, therefore, would always go on Angelic guidance!
Old 29-12-2013, 02:10 PM
billweatherford

ONCE THE SPIRIT HAS BEEN A WWAKINED,IT CAN GUILD YOU IN A LOT OF PLACES
Old 29-12-2013, 02:11 PM
billweatherford

YOU CAN TRY TO PUT A TAG ON IT IF YOU LIKE,BUT IT IS SOMETHING IN YOU,NOT OUT SIDE YOU
Old 29-12-2013, 02:18 PM
billweatherford

I READ A BOOK THAT TALKED ABOUT THAT,IT SAID YOU CAN JUDGE THEM BY THE FRUITS OF THERE SPIRIT
Old 29-12-2013, 04:05 PM
keith95843

yes angels nudge you in the right direction be aware of your intuition and follow it and give thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollypoppet
Hello all!

A while ago I had gone to a psychic for a reading, and it did shed some help and light on what was going on ( i was sceptical but she was surprisingly accurate ).
Anyway, at some point, either during that conversation, or in a book i might have read, it's hard to remember, but that when we suddenly feel inspired to do something with our lives, it's usually a nudge from our guides or angels to push us into the right direction...

like, if all of a sudden you suddenly feel really inspired to go to the supermarket, although you know you dont have to, but something is calling you to go, and as a result of fate, the universe and this feeling to bring you there, you meet your soulmate.

Or if you awake one morning with all of these idea's for work, or the direction in your career and you progress down that path as a result of this feeling.

Basically, what i'm trying to ask is that, are all of these inspired feelings a result of our Angels/Guides, working with us? nudging us in the right direction? xxx
Old 30-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Feathers

I believe it is my angels helping/guiding me. I have always found when I 'listen' things always seem to work out better. I will often wake with a new idea or plan that will eat at me till I follow through with it. I thank my angels daily for their help.