Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Joy21

My Angel Feather

I have always believed in Angels but have never properly acknowledged their existence in our personal lives. Until recently, that is...a few weeks back, I was on another online forum. A person on there was speaking about their angel experiences and how they will find feathers in random places. I thought, "okay, sure". They said they will ask the angels something and soon after they will find a feather as a symbol the angel heard them, or the feather as a sign of guidance. Well, that night just as I was going to sleep, I was in my bed and I spoke to the angels. I did not ask for any specific requests other than for them to leave me a feather as proof they heard me.

The morning came. I got up and dressed, and had some coffee. I got my kids up, dressed, fed, and off to school. It was a typical morning routine. When I got back home from dropping the kids off at school right there smack in the middle of the living room floor was a medium-sized emerald green feather.

First, I have no logical explanation for this feather being smack in the middle of the floor. It was most definitely not there before, we would have seen it. It only appeared once I got home. There are no items in my house that the feather could have fallen from. I do believe 100% the angels left me a feather. Next, the feather is a very deep emerald green. I always imagined the feathers should be white. Can anyone tell me why green or what angel green is associated with?

Thank you
-Joy
Old 14-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Master
What a lovely gift to receive :))
Old 17-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account
I actually heard somewhere that green is the color of spiritual protection. I actually chose to paint my room a foresty green a long time ago before I knew what it meant and when the energy in the rest of the apartment was lousy, the green in my room seemed to trap good energy. My jaw would have hit the floor if I saw an emerald green feather. At random times, I sometimes see tiny white feathers in various places (indoors) like it could be the down from inside people's coats or something but I smile every time because I understand that that is a sign.
Old 17-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Master
In my mind, green reflects the energy of the heart chakra.

I suspect the angel is your personal, sometimes called, guarding angel.

You will know a lot more once you talk with it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Master

Joy, I am excited for you. I've had 2 angel experiences when I was a child and I know how comforting it is to know they are here for us.
Old 17-12-2013, 11:07 PM
Joy21

I need guidance in some areas of my life. I hope my angels can help me. I still have the feather, btw. I keep it safe now.
Old 18-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
That's a good point John made about green being related to the Heart Chakra. It seems the heart chakra is related to compassion, unconditional love, knowledge, letting go and forgiveness, among other things. What a great gift to receive from your angel!
Old 19-12-2013, 02:56 AM
Joy21

Is a green feather a possible sign that someday love will come into my life since you said it is related to things of the heart? Like, I will have a husband who loves me? Possible?
Old 19-12-2013, 03:45 PM
RainbowAngel

Wow i have had similar experiences. They are amazing giving us these signs to comfort us. Sounds like the feather is a keeper (;

Love and light ☆
Old 23-12-2013, 02:42 AM
Joyful

Hi, Joy! I'm a Joy, too! Emerald green is usually associated with the Archangel Raphael, the Angel of Healing, but as was mentioned earlier, the color green is also associated with the heart chakra. Nevertheless, your feather was an awesome sign for you!