Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Mazulu

Old 29-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthalion
Happy Burns night.

Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it; But we hae meat, and we can eat, And sae let the Lord be thankit.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
Like I said, angels dont know everything. check out this short video on hyper dimensions http://youtu.be/jI50HN0Kshg

Jesus is the Son of God, the Second Person of the Trinity, three Persons one God. the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (its hard to describe a real God)

the God of the Bible is not 3 dimensional. The All Mighty, He knows and see everything and is present everywhere, Now!

See, Isa 57: 15, For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy

God is at least 11 dimensional and lives in eternity (outside space-time)

for Jesus to physically apperar in a room (after his resurrection) with the doors locked he had to be extra-dimenstional.

all humans and man-made gods are 3 d and not 11 d like the God of the Bible

You appear to be making a lot of assumptions in what you 'think' you know about what or whom I (and others) speak to, or refer to.....don't assume anything about another unless you know first hand, what that person knows..........God is a name that i use for the All, the Source...... i know what God is, and Angels for that matter.... many blessings to you.......

Last edited by Dragonfly1 : 29-11-2013 at 04:15 AM.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:40 AM
Master
Old 29-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Master
I understand both posts 14, 15 are written with good intentions.....but i know my own heart and soul, and i trust and know what the Divine is....so thank you, but i will continue with how i am guided by the Divine......many blessings
Old 29-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Dillon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
but i know my own heart and soul, and i trust and know what the Divine is....so thank you, but i will continue with how i am guided by the Divine......many blessings

My friend, "Once you see Truth, you can't unsee it."
Old 29-11-2013, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon
My friend, "Once you see Truth, you can't unsee it."

You are correct......I know 'truth' (that of the Infinite Source) and I also, know, that I don't know much at all,..that's why Im here, thats why you're here, so that we can tread the path of discovery......but I do know God.....as much as i can know whilst im here, in this very moment....and Im sure God in its infinite wisdom will keep opening my eyes......And I don't even read the scriptures.....go figure.......
Old 29-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Niebla0007

What's your definition of an angel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by helping soul
To me an angel would be an entity that is extremely refined, above and beyond how I could perceive them. I was just curious about what everybody else thought?

1. An angel to me is NOT HUMAN.

2. Neither is Jesus
an angel.

3. I perceive angels in a Mystical way - as found in Judaism,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels_in_Judaism
& Western/Jewish Angel Magic,
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jms/jms08.htm

We may readily believe this when we learn that every single thing on earth, animate or inanimate, from man through all of creation, birds and beasts, trees and brooks, even to the last blade of grass, owns its angelic representative above.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
WhiteWarrior, when you have a chance, could you ask the angel if all spirits start the same and progress towards the angelic state and if it was that way with her. I ask this because it seems to me to be the most fair and perfect process.

"What I saw in the mirror was an ANGEL with my face.( no wings ) My face and complexion were perfect, I had no facial hair, I had shoulder length perfect blond hair, bright blue eyes, and wearing some sort of white robe to the extent that I could see in the short mirror. I remember thinking that this is what I will look like when I'm dead."

Torkel O's Experience.

As well:
http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"For in the resurrection they (us) neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven.”

"Traditional religion would have you believe that this passage means that some of us will be only similar to the angels, but that’s not what Jesus was revealing.
Jesus was revealing that we ARE the angels (other translations, especially of Luke 20:36, use the words “equal to the angels”) who have lost our first estate, meaning, while earthbound, we do not know who we really are."

(Welcome to the Matrix)

"Joey Experience 2904 12/28/13
Somewhere between consciousness and sleep, I feel the acoustic bumps of the ceiling being right at the tip of my nose. Opening my eyes, I find that I am, in fact, an inch from the ceiling of my bedroom. I turned my head, to see myself laying in bed, eyes closed. At that split second, I awoke with a start and a gulp of breath, sitting straight up in bed, shocked, but curious.
OBE dream at age 11-12."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Niebla0007

Uhm...
with a joke I'd put
Why be the servant/messenger of god when one can become a god him/herself?
But then, thinking back at how god is everywhere/everything-
it also contradicts the difference between gods and angels,
otherwise, what's the point of calling a god "God", human as "man",
or an angel "angel"?