Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Medicine_Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie1981
Not all spirits have the ability to connect or communicate usually bc they are stuck

True for spirits in general but guides have a purpose. They will always communicate on a level the guided will understand, for some it's visual others audibly and in my case it's all mental. Once I mapped my thought processes I'm able to discern what chatter is normal and when something Different enters into the mix.

If one knows the normal exchange of thoughts, it's not necessary to calm the chatter to connect to the guide. Call me the backwards man but I'm not as concerned with connecting to the guides, I try to focus in when the guides connect to me..
Old 26-11-2013, 01:52 AM
Jamie1981

Angel1

gotcha- i understand
Old 30-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Jamie1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine_Dog
True for spirits in general but guides have a purpose. They will always communicate on a level the guided will understand, for some it's visual others audibly and in my case it's all mental. Once I mapped my thought processes I'm able to discern what chatter is normal and when something Different enters into the mix.

If one knows the normal exchange of thoughts, it's not necessary to calm the chatter to connect to the guide. Call me the backwards man but I'm not as concerned with connecting to the guides, I try to focus in when the guides connect to me..

Wish my guide would connect with me eventually!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Might sound a little crazy but start talking to them. And just wait to see what unfolds. I find writing easier and letting the words flow from my keyboard.
Yes, just start talking to them. It may sound a bit odd but I often do that when I am ironing...
Old 08-12-2013, 04:21 AM
Experiencer
I was just reading how you should not take on a dead person as a spirit teacher, one that has not gone to the light,that they have not reconnected with their higher knowing and their advice is suspect.That Usually the spirits that are available to communicate with are negative.They are not ready to move on to different experiences so they hang out in or near this dimension. This includes suicides etc.

Is this right?
Old 08-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupava
I was just reading how you should not take on a dead person as a spirit teacher, one that has not gone to the light,that they have not reconnected with their higher knowing and their advice is suspect.That Usually the spirits that are available to communicate with are negative.They are not ready to move on to different experiences so they hang out in or near this dimension. This includes suicides etc.

Is this right?

There are many who have died but not crossed over. This includes all kinds of people; people who have not found the way to the other side yet, or have to accomplish a task before they are allowed to cross over, or simply want to explore that realm more before moving on. Suicide cases are not held back, but might some times be holding themselves back for various reasons. All of these are often referred to as Lost Souls. Personally I think they would be better described as Free Souls as there is more freedom in that realm, or shall we rather say fewer forces restricting their choices, than both for the Living and for those who have passed fully over. The downside is of course that in order to gain the information available on the other side, you have to go there. Nor can they return to the Living without first passing over. I have never heard that the Lost Souls are on an average more negative than any other though. Perhaps a bit more stubborn?

What I am certain of is that no proper spirit guide resides with the Lost Ones. A spirit guide has a contract with his/her charge, but also certain powers and authorities given them by the Powers That Be to be able to fulfill their tasks. While a Lost spirit is not powerless they are neither bound by words nor obligations. You might find one willing to teach you things, and provided your real guide okays this I don't see the problem. If your guide tells you that you should not go ahead with learning things from that spirit however, take a hint.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Aurora

Mediation finding a quiet peaceful place is a great way to start communication going.
Ask your guides/ angels to come to you in your dreams. Keep a dream journal beside your bed do you can write down messages they send you.
Blessings
Aurora
Old 13-12-2013, 01:26 AM
jojo95

confusion

I have had sprites try to communicate with me before. I'm a beginner on all of this. I have seen aura, premonition also. I have received a lot of knowledge about things from just meditation . I started Christian Counseling classes this past January, and a lot of the things my teacher told us in class i already knew cause it just came to me as i was thinking. This can be confusing cause how can someone tell where this information is coming from?
Old 23-12-2013, 02:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Use a pendulum, for me it was a amethyst quartz tied to a fish line (hahahahah) and i was able to communicate the first time i tried it then after a month or so i was able to fully hear them.