Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 AM
Knower

Kindheart,

Desires are cherished gifts but its the ego that must be somehow laid down. letting go is easier done in partnership with God or a higher power.

I had a big fish of a sort to let go of once upon a time, and it was kind of hard because It seemed like being made not to care for the one at the center and yet it was easier when I found I could give all my feelings of love and care to god to distribute into the world of my loved one where he would recieve it somehow, just not by me directly. Its a slight restraint of ego but just enough that it felt alright and a real comfort.

the other way is to bestow appropriatly and prayerfuly all this love to whomever it is that come to be in your presence remembering how interconnected we truely are this love reverberates out in ripples to to places that are especially dear to you. this is a great pleasure that is open and availalbe to enjoy with every breath if we choose.

Thank you kindheart for helping me remember these things.
Best wishes.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Hello kindheart,

I just want to add my thoughts to this. Sometimes I get symbols that I don't understand. Then I ask again for a the same answer but in a different way. That usually works for me. If nothing else, then I know that more detailed information cannot be given because it would interfere with my own free will.

Boson
Old 04-01-2014, 07:15 PM
CeciliaY

I sometimes either get messages or confirmation via music. I keep my favorite band's catalog on shuffle and sometimes I get just the songs I need to, to produce a certain thought or a certain feeling. Sometimes it's triggered by the lyrics; sometimes it's the music. It's especially effective for me in the shower. I wear an amethyst skull necklace (healing) and a black obsidian necklace (grounding) and I play my favorite music. I ask for messages or confirmations and I picture any negative energy (doubt and fear, I'm guessing) heading right down the drain. Some days, they make me cry, cry, cry. I see that as a gift of them giving me an easy way to get negative energy out. It's usually followed by tears of joy because I'm so thankful that they want to talk to little old me!
Old 09-01-2014, 01:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
I just want to add my thoughts to this. Sometimes I get symbols that I don't understand. Then I ask again for a the same answer but in a different way. That usually works for me. If nothing else, then I know that more detailed information cannot be given because it would interfere with my own free will.

Boson

Good suggestion Boson, I will keep this in mind for times when I am in confusion with messages. Thank you.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 09-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Master
I know its easier said than done, but take a deep breath and let it go. worry is counter productive. try not to try so hard. if its a message you are really supposed to get- you will get it. have faith :)
Old 09-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Master
Kindheart--

Boy do I understand what you mean! I seem to get these really terse, symbolic kind of messages. At first I think--Great! Got a message from my guide about a specific question I asked.

Then I think about the answer--and I realize I don't really understand any more than I did before!

For instance, I was asking about this pulsing/vibrating that I get in different regions of my brain. Sometimes I wonder if it's communication from something/someone and other times I think it's some sort of energy repair going on. But I keep asking---is there something I can learn from this? Was this so-and-so in distress calling me and I didn't realize it? If this is communication, how does it work?

The answer was a brief scene/image (in black and white surprisingly). It was "my guide" (or the image i'm accustomed to) saying: "Every thing casts a shadow."

Great. What does that mean!???? It could "mean" almost anything!

So, I totally sympathize. I also have a hard time turning off the logic. I think part of my problems is asking too many questions. I need to settle on one and keep asking until I get an answer I understand.

Thanks for the post. Wish I had answers for you, but it is somehow comforting to know I'm not the only one!

Lora