Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Administrator
My guide is real enough he stood in front of me.told me who he was and his name. i have being seeing spirit all my life so i should know. otherwise it would come from experience knowing the energy etc,

Namaste
Old 05-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Well of course my dear, but your only interface with it is your mind.. Thats where it all comes in. the point of entry( and of course our instrument for reaching outward also) for the vast reality beyond the mind to integrate itself with us as individuals to the extent that our personal capacities allow,

Not really, Neville. Our core interface with existence is consciousness, and mind one small function of that.

And yes, there is a gradual process of integration between Reality and reality.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 06-06-2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 AM
Ascender
From my experance I can see bothe sides about how our imagenation could be the door to us and our guides yet could also make us misunderstand becouse of wishful thinking.

My guides, befor I opened my third eye, would send me images in my head or do somthing that is useing my imagenation to creat the messege. But there are thoughs times where my imagenation would "run away with me"and make me think my guides are saying or doing this or that but really its just my wishful thinking. It took me a while to know which is what but even now and then I have a hard time knowing if it is me or them.

And I agree 100% Just lission to your body. I can feel the diffrances when they are for an example huging me and when its just me. when they hug me not only do I feel over joyed and cuddley, but also I would feel this slight vibration that goes threw out my body. It feels really nice and often times, ok every time I do feel it, it makes me go right to sleep. I also hear this high pitch energy tone to when they are with me or basicly saying "Im here" Sio that helps too. So theres an example of mine from my own experance.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Chalk1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My guide is real enough he stood in front of me.told me who he was and his name. i have being seeing spirit all my life so i should know. otherwise it would come from experience knowing the energy etc,

Namaste

Consider yourself blessed, I've always wanted my Angels to do that, but I know they will not do it, because I may be startled, and they do not want to incite fear. Though, I continue to receive their signs, and feel their presence.

I am one who follows his Angels, not his Guides. Angels are pure, and clean, Guides were once Human, and can still recall their past memories, good or bad, and their knowledge is only viable in their area of expertise, (depending on how they lived their lives, and what lessons they learned). Angels on the other hand, are closer to God, and were never tested as we are on earth, their wisdom comes directly from God, they are the true messengers. Angels word is always justified, and for the highest possible purpose.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Light
There are free PDF's online for the 3 books in the CWG trilogy. I've posted them in the books section on here.

Oh thanks! Cause I was getting desperate and might have to buy it online, but if they ship it from overseas it would cost me 5 times or more :(
Old 06-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Neville

I see now Xan,

Mind/Awareness/Consciousness/Unconsciousness....Divisions and lables...We must'nt split hairs

That which is your name for it , the word you use to identify it is our interface with it, our point of contact and whatever is external, If we are to assimilate has at some point in the process , by dint of it being assimilation and integration..must at some point become internalised. you cannot know a thing without actually knowing it, though I concede a person may think they know it, at least to the extent that their faculties allow and cognitive bias not with standing.

What order are the colours of the rainbow in?

red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. or is it violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow, orange and red . youd be correct in either respect
Old 06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
morning_star222

It is in your mind....

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Hi all,

I'm not implying all angels / guides are made up, but sometimes it seems that people do make those up to feel more secure. I believe I myself did make myself believe that I was contacting my guide in dreams, but now I doubt it was true - it was a difficult period of my life when I felt lonely and I really needed to feel some sort of support.

Any thoughts?

It's all in your mind regardless - all of this. Nothing is external from you, you are a part of everything. It is only our belief of separation that separates us! Beliefs are very powerful and shape our reality! That's why when you ask a Guide or Angel into your life, and believe that they are there; they can REALLY help! Because you believe. Once you do not believe (or rather, believe in something else) then your former belief can no longer be a part of your reality. It's that simple. I swear
Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Samsakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Hi all,

I'm not implying all angels / guides are made up, but sometimes it seems that people do make those up to feel more secure. I believe I myself did make myself believe that I was contacting my guide in dreams, but now I doubt it was true - it was a difficult period of my life when I felt lonely and I really needed to feel some sort of support.

Any thoughts?
For me, they are as real as you and I. My husband's spirit guide uses my voice to call him. I love it.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Mind/Awareness/Consciousness/Unconsciousness....Divisions and lables...We must'nt split hairs

Neville... this trend we've gotten on is really off topic, but my last-word is... my definitions of mind and consciousness are entirely different, more like comparing a rainbow and the existence of light.

Xan

Old 07-06-2012, 12:11 AM
Master
What confirmed the reality of my guides in the beginning was, whenever I followed their suggestions things worked out far better than if I'd gone with my own ideas. I've been following them ever since.

Xan