Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Experiencer
non-human

Has anyone ever physically seen spirits/guides/angels that were not of this earth plane? Not just lights and orbs, but the physical manifestations of beings. Just curious because I have not read such as of yet
Old 31-12-2013, 05:28 PM
CNWms

I have not in the sense that you mean. However, we are all spirits/angels ourselves in the physical.
Old 31-12-2013, 10:45 PM
billweatherford

i have had a lot of visions where every thing seemed real,and that is what we talk about,whitch one is really real,my side or theres
Old 01-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Niebla0007

*It only takes meditations to develop, and advance in certain perceptions.
Some of them are commonly caught at the corner of some people's eyes,
like fleeting shadows, most of them are not dressed(especially the dark ones), but some are. Some of them look dark, sometimes in normal fleshy color, and rarely but also appears in all white.
Sometimes they come with very distinctive feelings which incites fear, or elation, even inspiration, etc. I found it odd to see a dog, too, on occasions. I see those.

But then, nothing is really haunting me. And I do not think I would wanna be haunted either.
I've heard from the neighbourhood of my grandparents how haunted their old town was though.
The accounts of seeing and hearing ghost at the streets like the headless bride, enumerable tortured guys dragging chains along, etc.
came from most, not only one or a few of the locals.
Even the very cousin of Papa had a ghost dragging a chain haunting their very house in the nights, (and they all hear it, even stalked it to see it) only it doesn't happen very often anymore. Same with their street where it hardly happens at all now.
The most interesting one I was told about is my grandpa's experience while sitting by the bridge near their new house which happened at dusk.
His body hair all raised up, and from behind him he heard a really disturbing moan of suffering,
so he looked and he saw a guy in a very bad shape (looking like a zombie) coming at him. The thing also brought with it feelings of dread.
And he felt paralyzed for while,
but he manage to gain composure and started praying
then, came back to into the house where we were.
I was amazed how he was able to describe it in details when his sight is known to be poor, poor old man. But he was not senile yet either.
Old 01-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by couuurtp
Has anyone ever physically seen spirits/guides/angels that were not of this earth plane? Not just lights and orbs, but the physical manifestations of beings. Just curious because I have not read such as of yet

Yes, I've seen the spirits of people who have passed on, I saw my dog after he died and he looked to be solid as when he was living, it was beautiful.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all for your replies..but my question aims toward beings that are not deemed as "normal" and not even necessarily evil ones. Beings that are represented as ETs, or even those that have not been reported yet (maybe something that would be deemed mythological, though not anything like the Fae). Sorry if my question is confusing :/ I find it difficult to explain.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Niebla0007

I only see my mythological & otherworldly friends on my Meditations, Lucid Dreams, & AP, sorry.

I can't really call the elements I observe like tiny dancing whirlwinds on earth and grass, sparks of lights or cloudy vapour
(although I can will them to take form into something I would wish, while most of the latter seemed to have a mind of it's own anyway I never have to)
as solid "physical manifestations of beings or ETs" you are asking about.

Maybe you'll have better luck at Paranormal & Supernatural/UFO or Mysteries, Myths & Legends of the forum.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:32 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Niebla :)