Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 20-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Master
Sausage & chips with some lovely Chinese hot & spicy sauce, Yum
Old 21-05-2018, 01:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Cellophane noodles aka, glass noodles. NOT gas noodles, g-l-a-s-s.
Doesn't sound safe to me. Next thing you know your kid is eating the glass Christmas tree decorations thinking they might be noodles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Sausage & chips with some lovely Chinese hot & spicy sauce, Yum
This is my alltime favourite meal. Sausages, chips (fries) and beans. Salt, pepper and vinegar on the fries with some tomato ketchup even.
Wash this down with a cup of tea. Perfect! (Making my mouth water just writing this lol).

One variation I likes was chicken breast, fries and mushy peas with beef gravy on the chicken. (ok big variation). Now I'm hungry lol
Old 21-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Master

Vinegar on fries are very popular on the east coast of the United States. They are called boardwalk fries. Mainly because there are miles and miles of boardwalks along the beaches with touristy shops all along the way dotted here and there with a stand selling 'boardwalk' fries.

Here ya go Aaron

https://www.globalsugarart.com/cake/...corations.html

Huh, beef gravy on chicken. Go figure.

Hubby is having a stuffed bell pepper and I will pull a package of spaghetti and meatballs from the freezer for me.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account
It's interesting. If you were in England, especially along the beaches of Brighton and the south coast, you'd also find lots of little shops selling fries in cups like that, or wrapped in some paper. With every order you're asked if you want vinegar.

In Edinburgh, Scotland it's different. You're asked if you want "salt and sauce?" The sauce there is like a mix of brown sauce and vinegar unique to Edinburgh. In Glasgow, Scotland, which is just 50 miles away, they don't ask you that. In Glasgow it's "salt and vinegar?".

Some places store pickled onions to go with your fries. Those little onions like the shallots you get in Ireland. Other places have pickled eggs. I'm not much a fan of the pickled eggs - you need quite a strong stomach after a few beers to eat a pickled egg.

(No chips were hurt during the writing of this post. It took a mental effort for me to write fries instead of chips lol. Habit!)
Old 21-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Master

Chips is just fine Aaron! Speak your speak. Here in the U.S. on the east coast Boardwalk Fries has a side table so we could add our own salt and vinegar if we wanted.

I don't think I'd like the brown sauce and vinegar. But then, I didn't grow up with that food choice.

I don't like pickled eggs either. I think it's an acquired taste or something.
Old 23-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Beans On Toast

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 23-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Beans On Toast
I discovered a healthy snack recently. A munch between lunch kinda snack.

Piece of toast. Buttered if you like. Half a good quality tomato, sliced. Good quality mayonnaise squidged on top in little swirly loops. Dash of pepper.

Yum! If you're still peckish, just have another
Old 23-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Master

Serenity, sounds like my baked bean sandwich. I just don't toast my bread.

Aaron, I like mayo, sliced tomatoes, cheese and lettuce sandwiches. They are great in the summer when tomatoes are in season.

I pulled a bbq pork rack of ribs from the freezer for dinner tonight. I will have some cellophane noodles with it and some of that amazing fermented bean paste mixed in. Busy day.
Old 23-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Vinegar on fries are very popular on the east coast of the United States. They are called boardwalk fries. Mainly because there are miles and miles of boardwalks along the beaches with touristy shops all along the way dotted here and there with a stand selling 'boardwalk' fries.

Here ya go Aaron

https://www.globalsugarart.com/cake/...corations.html

Huh, beef gravy on chicken. Go figure.

Hubby is having a stuffed bell pepper and I will pull a package of spaghetti and meatballs from the freezer for me.

so tempstin thy r lin

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Master
2 day did a cjhinkn curyy in s/c
bit hebs in curry powrd lk grygransesl 1s curry ,adrass bit cheses gransels
bit chili pwodr 2 it
thn pottoss in
chipss add in 2 it
yes chikennn add 2 it
caretss frm a tin add 2 it
in case i mad 2 uhs gravyy or curyd powdr few thngs in airfryd thn 3 diinrs for lft ovrs fm 23/5/18 i put stikr on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔