Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Master
Pitbulls again

My second dream of pitbulls. I clearly have some kind of trauma with this dogs they keep appearing on dreams.
But this time i entered in a house wich was smiliar to my old house but it was different. My dog also appeared in this dream. I went to a house with him and some guy i don't know who he was received us and he had a tied pitbull near the kitchen door. He was calm but my sensation was having fear that he somehow would realeased himself and attacked my dog. There was another pitbull in the kitchen this one was free he was calm also but i felt that his intentions were to run to my dog and to me but he stayed there. I went to another room of the house with my dog and stayed there till the dogs weren't there. Some members of my family were there. That's what's weird.
Ps: Both pitbulls were in the colour Brown.

This was another weird dream with this breed.
Old 06-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Sunflower:

Rather than focusing on the dream itself or the details or specifics of the dream....I prefer to offer you insight as to the 'purpose or essence' of these dreams.

Now, looking deeply into your imagery and energy patterns, it appears that there is a degree of tension built up in your auric energies.

Tension creates an obstacle, for it creates less of an ability for movement within self. Tension affects perception. Perception is the instrument that creates your reality objectively.

And, in your dreams, you are allowing yourself to be affected.... in extremes. This is a very common expression of confusion and the promotion of self-doubt and discounting of self, which is a judgment which is placed upon self.

You are moving into the recognition of more of an acceptance of self and what you physically identify as a new expression of independence, which in actuality is merely the expression of allowing yourself to be directing of your own individual course, rather than allowing yourself to be directed by circumstances or other individuals, or by mass belief systems.

Now; in this, confusion ensues in your movement, and as you continue to address to and identify your individual belief systems, you also bounce, back and forth in the expressions of duplicity and doubt of self.

Now; in that utilization of energy, a natural response, is to be creating an automatic reaction of tension, and I may suggest to you, many individuals are experiencing this action and this utilization of energy presently.

Therefore, what I may suggest to you within this present now that may be helpful to you objectively, in offering you more clarity and more of an ease within your focus and your movement, is to be noticing self and your automatic responses/movements.

Allow yourself to be noticing and recognizing self in your energy. Be aware of self, and allow yourself to be familiarizing yourself with your automatic responses.

This may be easily identifiable, and within the first steps of familiarizing you with you, allow yourself to notice the self-projecting of tension. This may be in emotional tension; it may be expressed in physical tension; it may be expressed in mental or intellectual tension. In any form of tension, your physical body consciousness shall respond in some manner.

Therefore, this is a time for you to be focusing on your own 'self-awareness' and self-evaluation skills.

I hope you find some benefit from this message and wish you well in your learning lessons.

In Light & Joy The Taoist
Old 06-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Maybe you see some of your family members as Pit Bulls. This dream could relate to a family situation you are in. The Pit Bulls may represent how some of your family members may be behaving towards you.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:42 PM
Master
The Taoist,
Thank you so much for your deep insight on my dream. Yes i have been in tension and i may not notice cause i am always smilling and happy. Recently in the beginning of January i let go a lot of old energy that was accumulated for a very long time and it started to affect my body. I now feel more lighter and i notice that people on street don´t notice me like they used too. That´s the first thing i noticed. I had too much energy stucked.
Perhaps it´s a time to let go more energy to flow naturally.
Thank you for your concern and advice.
I deeply appreciate.

Thunder
Hi again and always present. How are you?
Yes you are right some members of my family treated me badly this past year specially my cousins they are acting crazy and they were there in that room.
I just want to close contact with them. They are not spiritual people they are materialistic in extreme they always live for the outside. They don´t want to learn anything.
If they don´t want me near and i don´t want to be near them anymoore. For me it´s enough.
They won´t hurt me again.

Thank you Thunder.
Hugggs to you.