Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I found the channeled information on that from this thread better than any book I have seen.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=123132

It is a long thread. The insights of most interest to you would be on those last 4-5 pages as I recall.

John

I will read through it when I have time and get back to you! Thanks!
Old 14-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
See of this thread helps in any way. I'd suggest at least skimming through the whole thread, as there is a a happy resolution.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=50790

Hi there,

Thank you for the link! I'm happy to hear that your niece was able to overcome this and that Zhi Gang Sha and his teaching center helped her. And I am happy to say that the entities have been much more pleasant since I posted my original message, barring a few hiccups here and there. So, I do believe that there is hope for anyone going through this.

I wish you all the best!
Old 14-02-2019, 05:31 PM
ImthatIm

gemini

Sorry to here of your predicament.
There are simple answers.
Simple does not mean easy.
The more attention you give something the more it is drawn to you.
I have battled spirits for years, but it is a hard way to go.
The easy method is to flip it on them and give them little attention.
Always the answer is your Creator which is LOVE.(Divine Love)
You were designed to grow this Love within you.
When dark entities attack that is the time to ignore them and turn to the Love of God.
I mean start thanking your Creator and get into a place of concentrating/praying on the Love of God and all that is provided to you and all the goodness that you can see in your life.
Stay away from fear, anger, worry.(all the negative emotions)
Actually at all times even when there is no attack work on positive loving attributes inside of you. Forgiveness of yourself and others. Be Joyful.
But of course be ready for a stronger attack from these pesky little spirits that don't know any better. They will try to keep you in the negative frame of mind. just act as if they are not there and keep thanking God even for the smallest of things.
I'm not talking a instant fix though it is possible. This is a practice.And please stay away from guilt.
Work on channeling the Love of your Creator. This is the most important channel to open. You will grow in this Love and you will see it is the only power you ever needed.
Old 14-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
gemini

Sorry to here of your predicament.
There are simple answers.
Simple does not mean easy.
The more attention you give something the more it is drawn to you.
I have battled spirits for years, but it is a hard way to go.
The easy method is to flip it on them and give them little attention.
Always the answer is your Creator which is LOVE.(Divine Love)
You were designed to grow this Love within you.
When dark entities attack that is the time to ignore them and turn to the Love of God.
I mean start thanking your Creator and get into a place of concentrating/praying on the Love of God and all that is provided to you and all the goodness that you can see in your life.
Stay away from fear, anger, worry.(all the negative emotions)
Actually at all times even when there is no attack work on positive loving attributes inside of you. Forgiveness of yourself and others. Be Joyful.
But of course be ready for a stronger attack from these pesky little spirits that don't know any better. They will try to keep you in the negative frame of mind. just act as if they are not there and keep thanking God even for the smallest of things.
I'm not talking a instant fix though it is possible. This is a practice.And please stay away from guilt.
Work on channeling the Love of your Creator. This is the most important channel to open. You will grow in this Love and you will see it is the only power you ever needed.

Hi ImthatIm,

Thank you providing a simple, straightforward list of advice! I appreciate that.

Though I understand simple does not mean easy. I admit that I could work harder on maintaining a more positive emotional state—and being more loving. I wouldn't consider myself a particularly negative person, but I could do better. And thank you for the advice of forgiving myself, and others—and not holding onto guilt. One of the things I've realized in dealing with these entities is that I am not nearly as strong-willed / good of a person as I thought I was before this started. I've taken it as a learning experience though, in that I've learned more about my limits and my "flaws" as a person—which isn't necessarily a bad thing, since if you aren't cognizant of something, it seems like it would be nearly impossible to improve upon it.

I am curious to learn more about your own story with spirits. Did you do anything in particular that attracted them to you in the first place? Like becoming interested in channeling, as I did, or using a ouija board, or anything else like that?

Thank you, and warmest wishes!
Old 14-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Could you provide a couple of examples or resources of advanced/intelligent, yet malevolent, entities in certain cultures? I'm curious to learn more about this.

I know about the "djinn" in Arabian mythology, and I was actually told my a channeler that that's what these entities were. But my understanding is that the "djinn" aren't seen as strictly malevolent. They they have both good and bad djinn, same as humans.

That's news to me. I didn't know that this phenomenon was so widespread. The interesting thing I've noticed in reading accounts, however, is that the "attacks" always seem to come on strong at first, but then subside in their intensity. I don't know why a malevolent, or evil, entity would willingly be less egregious toward someone.

And sorry if this is a silly question, but why are there fallen angels at all? Since wouldn't an angel be "made" good and want to keep being good?

This is all very new to me. Most of my learning about the spiritual has been through Bashar and Abraham-Hicks, and they don't really seem to talk about malevolent entities at all. At least, I've not come across it.

Thank you!

It's hard to recommend any particular resource, as references to entities, both good and bad, are scattered around various religious and mythological texts. You can find various bits and pieces if you comb through some pretty thick volumes. Your best bet in terms of saving time is probably Wikipedia, where they will list and link related articles together.

It is a bit of a stereotype perhaps, but in most religious and mythological systems, creatures of the underworld are seen as generally dark and malevolent, whereas those in heaven are seen as of the light and benevolent. That is an oversimplification and isn't always the case in my experience, but it does provide a general rule of thumb.

BTW, I also got into channelling a while ago and dealt with both positive and negative entities in equal measure. I think this is one area which all major religions have gotten right and the gods / elohim / angels / devas etc... are generally the good guys, whereas the demons / fallen angels / asuras / rakshasas, etc.. are indeed the bad guys, or have their own nefarious agenda and are rarely honest or straight about their intentions.

One of the big problems with the self-serving entities is that you can't trust them to tell the truth.

I don't know about the Jinn, never had an encounter with them, but I believe they're largely neutral or can be tricksters sometimes.
Old 14-02-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
isn't it possible that you actually have schizophrenia though?

you call them entities that are speaking to you, extraterrestial intelligences, etc. that they are sending you thoughts, etc.

That sounds to me like schizophrenia. Maybe you just have a strong resistance to the possibility that you have schizophrenia, after all I mean who wouldn't.

If you take the medication for schizophrenia, and the thoughts/voices stops, wouldn't that be strong evidence that you do have schizophrenia?

and if you take anti-psychotic medication and the voices don't stop, that may be evidence that it's not any type of extraterrestial communication at all, it may be evidence that you've somehow split your psyche into multiple parts. One part being the victim, the other part being the tormentor. In my mind I've recognized that I have two sides of me (actually have millions of sides but for this we'll just say 2), one is a doubter, another is a believer. When I have a dream or a far out belief (like everything is a simulation, or a dream is unrealistic) the voice of doubt will say mean things to me like "you are trash, you have no skill to acheive that dream, dont waste your time". The voice of hope usually goes first, thinking up a dream or trying to make some grand realization, then the voice of doubt comes next and tears it down.

It took me a long time to recognize the two different parts and to learn when to listen to them and when to ignore them. It also took me a while to realize that each is a part of me and serves a function. Just because doubt says mean things doesn't mean I should ignore or repress him, it just means I should choose when to listen to him.

for example if I'm about to make a big purchase like a new car or house, I listen to the voice of doubt for warnings about potential mistakes. But when it comes to chasing my biggest dreams and desires, i don't listen to the voice of doubt because I know chasing dreams is risky and I'm likely to fail a lot and go through a lot of pain. It's worth the pain for me, so I just ignore doubt in that situation and go for my dreams.

what I'm saying is it might be schizophrenia, or it may be that you've fractured your identity as a way to protect yourself. sometimes trauma will fracture an identity, sometimes people do it to their self out of guilt or shame. If it is a fractured identity, then you can heal it by re-integrating all the different aspects of yourself. You can seek the help of a therapist with this, or you can seek a local shaman or a shaman who is experienced with soul retrieval.
Old 14-02-2019, 09:10 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Hi ImthatIm,

Thank you providing a simple, straightforward list of advice! I appreciate that.

Though I understand simple does not mean easy. I admit that I could work harder on maintaining a more positive emotional state—and being more loving. I wouldn't consider myself a particularly negative person, but I could do better. And thank you for the advice of forgiving myself, and others—and not holding onto guilt. One of the things I've realized in dealing with these entities is that I am not nearly as strong-willed / good of a person as I thought I was before this started. I've taken it as a learning experience though, in that I've learned more about my limits and my "flaws" as a person—which isn't necessarily a bad thing, since if you aren't cognizant of something, it seems like it would be nearly impossible to improve upon it.

I am curious to learn more about your own story with spirits. Did you do anything in particular that attracted them to you in the first place? Like becoming interested in channeling, as I did, or using a ouija board, or anything else like that?

Thank you, and warmest wishes!

I am happy to see your response, it does look like a healthy response. Since a period of learning of the darkness makes us desire the Love/Light that much more.

I am resistant to providing details of my path at this time.
I much prefer sticking to simple terms as dark/Light positive/negative
Love/fear. Paths vary but darkness and Light are pretty much the same to all.

Here is what I believe today.
As a person reaches for more Love/Light the dark forces attempt to keep a person in darkness/fear.
The greater the darkness attacks usually means a person will be growing and realizing the darkness is really a shadow and does not have that much power.
Really darkness only has the power we give them through are fear or believing their lies.

I like to think of the sun as God/Love/Light and the winter clouds as darkness. We can get in that dark cold funk and start loosing hope and all that is positive because we have not seen the the sun in a while.
But we know for sure the sun is there and we must keep faith it will warm us one day soon. And we know it is still radiating Love/Light/warmth like always. In the meantime we can warm ourselves inside by building a fire and feeling the security of being warm.Of course by fire I mean our internal fire that is connected with God/Love/warmth.
And we are always perfecting our fire building skills and staying prepared by gathering wood and maintaining a good fireplace.

The heart is our fireplace were our soul resides.

Stay warm and secure in the Love of God however that has to happen for you.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Master
So, gemini, how are things now for you? Have you found anything that provides you the help that you seek? I have read each post in this thread and do not necessarily agree with everything said, but that is irrelevant, which is why I am asking you personally whether or not you have been able to make any progress at all.

I will also say that I have dealt with this sort of things for a very very long time, and though I am not myself schizophrenic, I do have friends that are that also have had to deal with the same sorts of things. It happens. I have no idea as to whether you are or are not schizophrenic, I just wanted to include that because I have seen it mentioned a few times.

Some things can be a self deception or misidentification of something, but not all things are that and actual attacks DO happen, perhaps more than some realize or believe. Regardless there ARE definite things that can be done to change it. And spiritual warfare does in fact exist. Some might find that to be a contradiction, but they are also not yet beyond the mind based on what has been said, so, that changes nothing. Rate of vibration is irrelevant, literally.

The Astral Plane is hardly the only plane that has such things too. There are many beyond the Astral, regardless of dimension (because by definition, dimensions ARE well within time and space, and are at best only partially spiritual, not completely spiritual).

Some will disagree with what I say, and that is fine, they can. What is important is YOU. Are you finding ways to advance through the situations that you face and to deal with them? Are you better able to fend off negative entities? Able to find greater peace of mind as well as of emotional space? If not then perhaps that only indicates that there is more for you to learn about the subject and perhaps even other ways of making positive headway towards your goal.

Much of what has been said about God/love and other positive things, are not without merit, regardless of whichever religious or spiritual point of view you have at present, though various religions do at times not always recommend the same things about this topic. I do not call myself a shaman, but I am one and I know hundreds from various traditions around the world. One key thing that nearly all have within their practice is a non prejudice regarding the usual differences like race, skin color, or language spoken/nationality, but they all treat religion much the same way. Without prejudice or acting in any way against one religion or the other. They are some of the most open hearted individuals I have ever met for that reason, from Native Americans of various tribal cultures, to African, South American, Russian (including Siberian) as well as Indian and Chinese, and some other groups that while Asian, do not fit into any of those specifications.

The work is the same for all that choose the positive against the negative ( that being despite and aside from the negative content of each individual). That is to say that help others rather than attack in the desire to gain something from them. There IS a spiritual war, and it is always ongoing, because that is the primary teacher for true spirituality. It exists because the dual planes only learn by that dualism. It is a necessity. One can never reach a level beyond duality without first dealing with all of the experiences, both positive and negative, that give the direct experience that allows an individual to gain that new state of consciousness. People can say what they want about that, but everyone that lives on earth, regardless of belief or where they think their vibrations are at, does not truly escape from negativity. It exists regardless of one's willingness to recognize it or not, and one MUST recognize it to truly deal with it and find ways to develop beyond it. Thus the duality, which literally IS that war. Absolutely no getting around that basic fact.

But the question is, how does the individual find ways to deal with what they are faced with, and in a way that they themselves can deal with and remain balanced throughout, that they can realistically come out the other side of it wiser than they had been when they entered it.

I don't know everything, and I cannot say that I have the answers that you need. I can only say that if you choose to ask, I will not charge you anything for anything. However, a part of that is that you have to do the things that you have to do for yourself also. That always works both ways. No one can come and simply eradicate the entirety of it, only because even doing that would require your choice and active participation to truly be accomplished in any realistic way, if that makes sense. I HAVE noticed that you seem very open to hear and consider each point of view offered, and THAT is a very important thing. So, it comes down to you...has anything helped at all as of yet? Have you had any successes? If not, no big deal, and if yes, it is the same. Both I would expect to be there, but the real goal is attaining the success that you seek, so I am interested to hear what progress, if any, you have been able to find thus far.

If you care to answer and should you ask for any sort of help, I will see what can be done to assist in any way possible. No judgment, no preconceived notions or conditions. All of it is within your choice. Have a great day/night!
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 15-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Master
Good post Shabda.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:27 AM
Master
And by the way the book ''psychic self defence'' by Robert Bruce contains practical actions against negative entities and other unhealthy stuff.
It's based on personal experience of dealing with them,so it's worth to take a look.