Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 12-12-2019, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What right do you have to believe what you do?
What right do you have to expect others to believe what you do?
Do those rights carry with them any responsibilities?
Does exercising those rights too freely carry any dangers?

What right do you have to believe what you do? It is my right.
What right do you have to expect others to believe what you do? No expectations.
Do those rights carry with them any responsibilities? Depends.
Does exercising those rights too freely carry any dangers? Definitely.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
What about an obligation to share your beliefs with others?
What about an obligation to take action on your beliefs even if others oppose it?

What about an obligation to share your beliefs with others? Depends on the nature of the beliefs.
What about an obligation to take action on your beliefs even if others oppose it? As above depends on the nature of the beliefs.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-04-2020, 02:14 PM
ketzer

Quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/tech/...ory/index.html
Old 28-04-2020, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:

This is very simple, anyone can belief what ever they want, who could stop them, no one.
I can expect anything I like as long as I don't hurt anyone in any way in the process.
I don't think I don't have to add anything to this.
Old 28-04-2020, 05:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Poorly written article ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:13 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
This is very simple, anyone can belief what ever they want, who could stop them, no one.
I can expect anything I like as long as I don't hurt anyone in any way in the process.
I don't think I don't have to add anything to this.

What do you consider hurting someone?
Old 28-04-2020, 10:15 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Poorly written article ...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/tech/...ory/index.html

how so?
Old 28-04-2020, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
What do you consider hurting someone?

Physical or mental abuse.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:27 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Physical or mental abuse.
Would cyber bullying, such as making death threats to people on line qualify as mental abuse?
Old 28-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Master

Quote:
I didn't want to clutter this thread, so I wanted to reply by private message, but you chose not to receive PMs ...

This is my intended PM:
Quote:
I didn't intend to say more than that I found that the article was poorly written, regarding its structure, clarity, formulation, ... That was my impression, and it is unacceptable from a big news organization as cnn is.

Now, because you asked, I looked into it again, and you can't not notice that journalistically the article is also poorly written: no presentation of the facts, just blaming Webb, without presenting what the guy said (cnn interviewed him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqaZ9-7c4PQ).

I haven't listened to the full 20 min interview, but it is clear that the interviewer wasn't prepared to discuss the "conspiracy" validity, but was just poised to criticize Webb, who actually says that cnn put him in the same kind of danger as the military family is, by claiming that Webb carelessly endangered those, which he denies. He says he is a journalist that thoroughly checks his facts, and sources.

I don't recall reading anything about his cnn interview in the article you pointed to; maybe I missed it, as i just browsed it from some point.

You can easily find what Webb originally said about the Wuhan pandemic source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypfpx-c4gKc

I haven't watched that either, and actually don't intend to listen to all that stuff.

You can't really trust anything that media or politicians say, so you can't know when, once in a while, they tell the truth. It isn't always intentional misinformation and manipulation, sometimes it is incompetence and ignorance.

Unfortunately what happens to that family happens daily to many others, deserving or not, when some media focuses on them, and often destroys their lives (remember Richard Jewell, the security guy of the Olympic Games in US, that media, and the fbi, falsely and irresponsibly accused of being the perpetrator pf the terrorist attack?).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.