Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 11-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Seeker
Visiting Jewish realms of the spiritual dimensions

Hi everyone,

I have not posted to this forum in a few years, and I am currently using a tiny cell phone for Internet access. This an extremely cumbersome and time consuming process, and I hope to restore my original means of access some day. I thought about creating a modest blog detailing some of my lucid dreams/ spiritual journeys into the realms of the Olam Ha-ba.

But maybe this could be unwise. Perhaps a dream chronicle into the Jewish spiritual realms by someone that is not even Jewish could be one of the million+ topics that should not be shared on social media.

Anyone with feedback or ideas?
Old 12-08-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wrinkle in Time
Hi everyone,

I have not posted to this forum in a few years, and I am currently using a tiny cell phone for Internet access. This an extremely cumbersome and time consuming process, and I hope to restore my original means of access some day. I thought about creating a modest blog detailing some of my lucid dreams/ spiritual journeys into the realms of the Olam Ha-ba.

But maybe this could be unwise. Perhaps a dream chronicle into the Jewish spiritual realms by someone that is not even Jewish could be one of the million+ topics that should not be shared on social media.

Anyone with feedback or ideas?

I would be interested in reading your blog.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Seeker
Thanks for your feedback BigJohn. I've had two lucid dreams this week that might be related to Judaism. Last night I was lucid in dream where I was traveling upward in well working elevator (good sign). I then requested to meet with a spiritual master. In a room a man with authority was facing me. I should have asked him who he was, as he may have been Adonais, the Jewish Lord. He seemed to be rather methodological or systematic in his behaviour and speech, but I think he was someone real. Other people were in the room as well. At first I thought they were his students. But they may have been other spiritual masters whom were not Jewish. They left the room and I remained with the unknown man. Both of us performed some magic and had a short conversation. Smaller people were present as well. At first I thought they were children, but they may have been full grown Jewish adults.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wrinkle in Time
Thanks for your feedback BigJohn. I've had two lucid dreams this week that might be related to Judaism. Last night I was lucid in dream where I was traveling upward in well working elevator (good sign). I then requested to meet with a spiritual master. In a room a man with authority was facing me. I should have asked him who he was, as he may have been Adonais, the Jewish Lord. He seemed to be rather methodological or systematic in his behaviour and speech, but I think he was someone real. Other people were in the room as well. At first I thought they were his students. But they may have been other spiritual masters whom were not Jewish. They left the room and I remained with the unknown man. Both of us performed some magic and had a short conversation. Smaller people were present as well. At first I thought they were children, but they may have been full grown Jewish adults.
Other than throwing in the term עולם הבא, olam ha-ba, in your opening post, I don't see anything so far that specifically relates to Judaism.

I should tell you that there is no "Adonais, the Jewish Lord". There is the word adonai which means "my lord" or "my master" which is substituted for the tetragrammaton in prayer, reading from the Tanakh, and in speech and which, in that sense, acts as a name for G-d.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Seeker
RabbiO,

I am pecking away on a small handheld cellphone to make my messages. So I am only able to make a few sentences to describe my dream experiences rather than several pages. In the first dream, two men appeared to be rabbis and the women appeared to be overweight Jewish females. The females may have been people without current lives on Earth that the Rabbis were attempting to convince to reincarnate as Jews.

Everything that I experienced is open to interpretation and may simply be dismissed as fictitious and blasphemous creations of the mind.