Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 31-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
What is death?

Is death the reason for our present situation? If there was no death then would we be existing in heaven or perfection?

I understand that death is part and parcel of the whole deal. Any perfection contains death as part of itself.

However what actually IS death? Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

Is death the primary obstacle to our happiness?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Is death the reason for our present situation? If there was no death then would we be existing in heaven or perfection?

I understand that death is part and parcel of the whole deal. Any perfection contains death as part of itself.

However what actually IS death? Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

So Honza, after all of the posts & replies that you must have at least glanced at, have you not come to realized that there is no death....sentient life can not be extinguished.

The Earthly body does not die, it only decays as we leave it behind on Earth, as we disconnect from it eventually.
We are only connected to it by the silver cord, as it is refered to.

When a person has disconnected from the flesh, that person realizes that they have only moved seamlessly away from the flesh, in the same way as a person does, as they effect an out of body experience. They look at their body, & they then realize.....("that they, did not die").

THERE IS NO DEATH....& THE ONLY THING GAINED FROM DISCONNECTING FROM THE FLESH, IS LIBERATION & FREEDOM FROM THE FLESH. & AT THAT MOMENT OF LIBERATION, WE ARE STILL THE VERY SAME PERSON.

We are only here on this planet & connected to it "the flesh", because the one & only father creator of the universe, designed it that way. because he designed it that we could only create our offspring in an organic situation via an organic flesh body. & once we have created offspring, in our own essence & likeness, or, that we may not want to create any off spring, we can effect our disconnection from the flesh & leave the flesh & the Earth life behind for ever more.

It is really that simple.

If the creator designed it all, so that we could be given our identity from our folks, in their essence & likeness, without the nessesity of the male/female mix of organic DNA, & to be able to accompolish it, as beings without the flesh body, then there would not have been a nessesity for creator to have created the galaxies, planets & nor the Earth.

But obviously the father creator, had to design & create the galaxies so that the first parents could be placed on Earth, so that they could combine their DNA, in order to create life, in their own essence & likeness.

Believe it or not.

PS...the only primary obstacle to our happiness, is evil thoughts & actions...ie:- unlovingness.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder
Evolution requires death to promote adaptive life.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer26
Evolution requires death to promote adaptive life.

.... and it seems continuation. A secret of it.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Master

Quote:

In my view there is no such things as that, only birth. The body does not move forward, imo of course consciousness awakes. Evolution, as was noted.
Old 31-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
I think death is the end of us. I don't believe in life after death. However I could be wrong.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Master
Death is not a "what," it is a process, part of a continuing journey. We are energy,
energy that can neither be created nor destroyed, that is going through a continuous
transformational process.

We are being re-born and we are dying, every day of our human existence. Cells in our
physical body are being born and are dying everyday. But we are not our physical body,
nor are we our thoughts or emotions.

What we are is much grander than that. The problem is that people are so closely
identified with their physical body and that is why they refer to the transition we
call death as a "what." Everything is on its way somewhere, nothing stands still,
change happens.

There are now more than 7-billion people in this world, if there were no death there
would be more than 80-billion people in this world right now; which would have a
devastating effect on this planet.

When you think about death you might also want to think about birth, as the coming
and going are garments cut from the same cloth; with each ending there is a beginning
and with each beginning there is and ending.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
However what actually IS death?

Interesting questions. I don't have much answers just ideas. Perhaps death is freedom.

Quote:

Maybe death enhances our happiness.

Quote:

What is heaven or perfection anyway? Your definition.

Quote:
Why is death so pervasive to our condition at the moment. Has something disturbed the natural harmony and made death much more apparent?

Maybe everything is already functioning in natural harmony but we fail to see it.

When i die maybe i can come back and answer more accurately.
Old 31-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Guide
Quote:

To me death is as natural and beautiful as life. Where we can't have one without the other. So as Heaven and Hell is nothing more than what we make of our time as incarnated beings, death is simply our transition back to Universal Consciousness from where we came

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 01-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Master

Your death is the end of an incarnation of the essence that is incarnated as you-here-and-now. It feels like waking up from a dream ("non-lucid" in most cases).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.