Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Master
Suddenly looking up someone who just died

Something compelled me today to look up an old boss I worked for over 25 years ago. I was shocked when I found out he just died a few weeks ago. After 25 years, what would make me suddenly look him up only to find this sad news out? I asked my spouse and he said, "He (the deceased man) did."
Old 13-12-2020, 11:36 PM
Seeker

That was your intuition.
Old 15-12-2020, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jospiritru
That was your intuition.
jospiritru - I thought it was intuition or sixth sense as well. In the past I've been psychic on a precognitive level (predicting things just before they happen). But it got me thinking about other influential people in my life and so I looked up a married couple only to find out they too died this year just a few months apart. Got me wondering about just what loosing 3 people that have impacted my life in one evening (looking them up) means for me personally. Perhaps it was a reminder for me, who doesn't like to live in the past or much remember the past, to acknowledge people from my past that meant a lot to me. Perhaps pray for their souls and thank them.
Old 16-12-2020, 06:08 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
jospiritru - I thought it was intuition or sixth sense as well. In the past I've been psychic on a precognitive level (predicting things just before they happen). But it got me thinking about other influential people in my life and so I looked up a married couple only to find out they too died this year just a few months apart. Got me wondering about just what loosing 3 people that have impacted my life in one evening (looking them up) means for me personally. Perhaps it was a reminder for me, who doesn't like to live in the past or much remember the past, to acknowledge people from my past that meant a lot to me. Perhaps pray for their souls and thank them.
I agree with that, it was a reminder for you and you should remember and acknowledge your past and the people from your past.
Old 19-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:

It seems like we are more connected then we can imagine. I guess, all we have to do is 'open up' for 'reception'.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories. I enjoyed it.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-12-2020, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It seems like we are more connected then we can imagine. I guess, all we have to do is 'open up' for 'reception'.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories. I enjoyed it.

Thank you BigJohn. We humans do seem to be truly connected, some with people that we have crossed paths with in life and others that we haven't even met. This phenomenon intrigues me to no end. I find myself thinking of these 3 people off and on every day since I found out they passed. I wonder if, where they are now, that they are aware that I'm thinking of them. Wish I knew the answer to that.
Old 27-12-2020, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you BigJohn. We humans do seem to be truly connected, some with people that we have crossed paths with in life and others that we haven't even met. This phenomenon intrigues me to no end. I find myself thinking of these 3 people off and on every day since I found out they passed. I wonder if, where they are now, that they are aware that I'm thinking of them. Wish I knew the answer to that.

Over 20 years ago, I went to a restaurant and sat at the counter. This was a Sunday. I told him, the day before I was on the Interstate and was looking at a tractor hauling a bunch of tractors when a wind storm came up. I got off the Interstate and the tractor continued up the road where he got in a wreck because of the sand storm.

The guy who I was talking to claimed he was at a gas station about 2500 miles away when a woman drove away with the hose still stuck in her tank. It caused a fire and blew up the pumps.

I told him that one woman was so afraid, she ran right out of her shoes trying to get away........

He looked at me in a stun fashion and asked me "How did you know that?"
I told him "I was there also!"

Small world.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Over 20 years ago, I went to a restaurant and sat at the counter. This was a Sunday. I told him, the day before I was on the Interstate and was looking at a tractor hauling a bunch of tractors when a wind storm came up. I got off the Interstate and the tractor continued up the road where he got in a wreck because of the sand storm.

The guy who I was talking to claimed he was at a gas station about 2500 miles away when a woman drove away with the hose still stuck in her tank. It caused a fire and blew up the pumps.

I told him that one woman was so afraid, she ran right out of her shoes trying to get away........

He looked at me in a stun fashion and asked me "How did you know that?"
I told him "I was there also!"

Small world.

It's uncanny and sometimes just plain surreal how people and events cross paths, Big John. Sounds like you may have saved your own life getting off the interstate that day.

I was returning home on a highway that was iced over after taking my elderly mother to a doctor's appointment. I knew where there were ice patches in the road, having travelled that way taking her home first, so upon driving home I slowed where those ice patches were. I saw a car coming toward me driving too fast for the conditions. That driver hit an ice patch on the other side of the road and as his car started to come straight toward me in my lane I instinctively swerved and just avoided an accident. Unfortunately he struck the car behind me head on. I pulled off the road a bit down the road and called 911. I can still see the whole event happening in slow motion and I feel guilty that I had the foresight to swerve (knowing the ice was on the road) only for another driver to be struck head on. It was horrific and I wonder to this day if anyone was seriously hurt or possible killed in that accident.