Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-05-2022, 09:05 AM
Master
I have been preparing a text for local groups on Facebook regarding all I and the church are doing for health in our town, and so more church advertising as explained on the Metatron thread here.

And last evening when walking the dog at dusk 100's of crows came over quite high up, I'd noticed it several nights ago - but last night as I changed direction to another street they were still overhead, they'd changed direction, going my way lol.

I told the wife, ok she said with an open mind - but then later I was thinking about this when in my small conservatory, looked up - and the reflection 'that used to come on under the eaves' so many times with guidance with an answer 'what to do' in this case or that, helping others - it came on, not seen that in ages, bright as well - I'll take that as approval, just thought I'd share it here.

And anybody thinks the mass crows following can't happen, you should have seen my wife's face when the sun came through the clouds one day many years ago shining on the floor, it should have been around the back - it happened just as I said 'i'm just waiting for something good to happen' I had been ill and going through awakening - then the sun shines in - anyone looking on now with early spiritual awakening issues 'get help' here and local, confide at the start with someone you can trust, while 'you learn' and understand... Have a good day/evening all...

And i'll just add here, my tame crow has just been - I was in my garden after posting here, I had missed him on the 6ft fence when I was walking up the garden path - he shouted after I'd passed him lol 'biscuit' - hang on I said I'll get you one, a quarter of a custard cream 'his favourite' and off he went after eating it on the fence...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 09-05-2022 at 06:32 PM.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you One Light
Old 03-08-2023, 04:06 AM
Knower
I have another story to share! When i was working in Alaska, a man named Raymond told me a cool story about his childhood. An angel saved his life. HE was playing around at night and a 18 wheeler came out of nowhere traveling at 30-45 mph? The truck hit him with full force and he said he got knocked back a several dozen yards? Or was it several hundred yards? I forgot. But anyway, he had ZERO scratches and ZERO broken bones…he came out completely unscathed. I think he said he saw an angel? I forgot lol…but either way its a huge freakin miracle.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Master
I'm amazed the tame crow has survived still on the lower 1st page - it's been a while lovely SF people... I tried to message a couple of months ago - put the message reply to someone on here, went to bed - ohh did I get a telling off from God, and before anyone here says He wouldn't do that - oh yes He would / did...

So firstly I had to get up early hours, shhh don't wake the wife, turn my laptop on in my upstairs office and adjust, but that wasn't good enough, another dream 'I know' when the dream means something, so I got up next morning edited it right down and signed out.

There was a lot spiritual guidance going on, when I was pushed away from this forum many months ago now, it was God had plans - my focus was required elsewhere,

And the powerful Spiritual Forums played a big part in God's Free Will - and keeping 'free will' in play worldwide, with all we've had to deal with the last few years.

The Metatron thread on this Angels page, I seemed to spend my recent life on that page especially, but since ive been busy on FB groups - but something more important developed this year.

It's to do with church's God's / Our Churches - here in the UK someone said 1 a week closes - I remember in 2021 I was told by the Holy Spirit, God doesn't want His churches closing.

So the build up until very recently messaging on many church groups showing them how to change them into Energy Churches - and some may ask, how do we do this - its done very simply by incorporating some smiles and laughter, just for 5 / 10 mins amongst the powerful preaching / teaching.

And yesterday the last email out - and so many crows came down for food... So all being well - I'll be ok for messaging here regularly again as and when I'm allowed to - time will tell, or I'll be hitting the sign out button.

There's an old saying - 'you can't please everyone' - and it's hard work sometimes keeping spirit and the land beings happy, can I call us that lol - yes we are, walking this difficult planet aren't we - as we smile and move along, busy doing God's Work - or as my good friend Aknaton says the Work of God...

Have a good day / evening everyone.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-11-2023, 12:10 PM
Master
All the crows came down today as we've been busy suggesting changes in churches - making them 'the place to be' for an hour out of the fast lane / 50 mins energy boost and a coffee - I've been busy on many church groups.

And I will speak up more on this here when the time's right soon, as in any early results... But to the crows, I walk out the door with some biscuits as today, and I say hello pretties - I've not seen tame crow for maybe a year now God Bless him - 'but' there was a no 2 crow at the same time, used to stand in the background amongst the others, and the blackbirds, robins, sparrows etc.

And the no 2 crow today, stood on the fence for a quarter of custard cream biscuit, first time ever he stayed there, and took it - timing 'birds of the air' as I'm settling in now with more churches online, and to 'message here' to give some churches with low congregations 'hope' - light ahead...

Old 24-11-2023, 09:38 PM
Administrator
The crow is one of my spirit Animals.they are very Intelligent when I used to take me dog for a walk a crow would jump on his back and come with us

Namaste
Old 23-12-2023, 12:30 PM
Master
Tame crow no 2 came today... I've been busy on so many church groups, showing them how the Holy Spirit askes for some slight lighthearted change in services, it's only taken them 3 years to listen, but we have been busier in my church the last month as 'we change' to suit those 1000's in town who believe in spirit.

I tell you I've learned a lot regarding church leaders, ours know - and I'm not trying to be disrespectful to those other good people - but they have to consider change to survive, many churches close in the UK - but things 'are' going to change in 2024.

My tinnitus goes up a notch when I'm writing something like this / guidance... And I've learned so much this last year on God's Mysterious Ways, head sounds, restless legs, Spiritual Flu etc etc which I'm going to share here on Spiritual Forums and on my Church Regeneration Project as and when.

And yes, how the Mysterious Ways can effect our health 'when we don't learn to listen' - for many this is by calming the mind 'gut feeling guidance' comes, just knowing something, if you've earned it.

The church people know the Bible inside out, and from reading a lot of books I expect; they write some posh words I've never heard of - but you ask them about spiritual awakening etc, and the health effects going through it; they don't know, the vast majority anyway - some say it's a beautiful experience, and it can be - but I tell you, as many of you here know, it can be hard - anyway go take little dog for a walk.

Back to crow - we are getting somewhere 2 great ideas given to me spiritually the last 2 days re churches survival, and been chatting here and there - and today third of a roll up cig in my greenhouse, walking back and crow slams on the fence right where I'm walking, same as original tame crow did God Bless no 1 - but the sign is there from crow no 2 - on path... And the songs I get sent in guidance - just before crow today 'skip to my lou my darling' - have a good day everyone.

Old 18-02-2024, 12:46 PM
Master
The gentle Roar of God I hear this morning before the up, about 7.00 'and I know something' - to message on my/our saving churches thread on Christianity page - all done.

I've spoken on this thread many times re church work - and yesterday posting on my new Long Covid group on FB, and church work in mind as always 'as we save them' - and late last evening out to the recycle bin, and 4 geese flew over - and earlier in the day walking past the 6 ft fence 2 crows came landed on the fence right by me - and stayed...

Yes, God's Mysterious Ways...

Old 18-02-2024, 01:09 PM
Master

I went for a winter walk in the unusual sunny daylight. We haven't been spoiled much with sunlight this winter. As I walked by the river I passed three crows, only a couple of meters away. They saw me, and heard me twirp a few times to them, but didn't fly off.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:35 AM
Master
Hey my good friend WhiteWarrior who played a big part, helped alongside many others here and admin's 'moving the thread at this right time' to save many churches... I've got a good idea for that thread later, and church groups 'given to me this morning' by God and Angels - and I'm thinking why didn't I think of that.......

So your post, hmm chatting to the birds - I've done that many times, how are you today my pretties / crows, blackbirds, sparrows as I'm feeding them - the neighbours will say, I'm sure I heard him talking to the birds lol - ok to talk to the plants many say, but the birds they say, get him some meds.

We had a post on one of our spiritual groups the other day - man with silly grin saying people think I'm crazy, and he said - thank you....

I bet a few here can relate to that - Stay Strong there anyone in difficulties - light will appear...