Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-12-2023, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

Looking for recommendations

Does anyone have any book recommendations for development of clairvoyance and the other clairs?

Thank you in advance.
Namaste'
Old 14-12-2023, 11:05 AM
Administrator
A book can guide you but you need to sit in A development circle to learn the correct way, a spiritulist church can give you more advice

Namaste
Old 14-12-2023, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Does anyone have any book recommendations for development of clairvoyance and the other clairs?

Thank you in advance.
Namaste'

Books can help you understand but can't teach you how to be clairvoyant.

If you aren't spiritually aware then you can't develop clairvoyance or any other kinds of mediumship from nothing.

If you DO have the necessary sensitivity and want to improve how well you use it to help others, then a development group/circle should be sought out.
Old 14-12-2023, 09:19 PM
Master
I would recommend studying the diverse histories of the development of clairvoyance and the other 'clairs'. This might help you to get you an idea of what is possible.

As for me, I suspect almost anything is possible. What helps is knowing what somebody else has already done which might empower you on 'your way'.

As for me: going to groups was very helpful for a while but it appeared to me that a person can only go so far in such groups.

By the way: what 'clairs' do you want to develop?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-12-2023, 03:51 AM
Experiencer

Spirit is getting saucy with me via Clairaudiance as in I hear it rather loudly. Im guessing my guides are tired of waiting.Clairvoyance is something I have experienced since I was a child along with precognition. I speak with decreased people regularly. I also experience how they passed and I smell things that are not there. I also have clairsentience. I have been focused on the spirituality of life for 30 years while doing shadow work. I am fairly certain I am done with that now. I just want to be better at what I already do as in have control of it. I already have a mentor, but they are where I am moving to in a few months. So, while waiting I wanted something to read.

Also I am not really into the group thing as I have had profoundly horrible experiences.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:34 PM
Administrator
Not every group is the same look for different ones

Namaste
Old 15-12-2023, 06:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I just want to be better at what I already do as in have control of it.
Exactly what is it that you do and in what way do you want to have better control of what you do?

Equally importantly, is/are the improvement(s) you seek so that you can help others or is the improvement just for your own benefit?
Old 15-12-2023, 08:35 PM
Administrator
boyce has a valid point

Namaste
Old 15-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

As I have stated I already have a mentor for where I am moving to in a couple of months
I am just looking for books to help further strengthen what I already do.
Books provide a wealth of knowledge in areas the internet lacks. Some of the information I have encountered are visualization techniques and still others have provided ways to increase sensitivity.

By telling me that I can't learn from books until I get to where I am going is placing your own limitations on me. To assume I haven't done the work is an assumption that was not deserved. By asking what purpose I intend to use my gifts for is unimportant whan I simply asked for book recommendations.

It is very apparent neither of you read what I said in my previous post or you wouldn't have asked what it is I do before replying. Since you didn't really read what I have said what was the purpose of replying. At this point the questions you are asking seem more like gatekeeping coming from a place of ego.

This entire thread has become more hassle than its worth. I honestly thought I could find like minded individuals who would answer questions without interrogation. Obviously I was wrong on all aspects. I will find my own reading material and continue on a singular path until I get to where I am going.
Old 16-12-2023, 01:00 AM
Master

Quote:
I will find my own reading material and continue on a singular path until I get to where I am going.

yeah sometimes ya just gotta dig in and do stuff yourself lol... sometimes there is an awful lot of meaningless talk...

I'm glad you found a mentor though!