Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 01-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Master

ET disclosure imminent? (warning: channeled info)

From my favorite channeled group, the ninth dimensional Pleiadians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUM6GvC0CU

So I guess we shall see if it comes to pass.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:00 AM
Songbirds

Very interesting. I'm hoping this is true!

Just had a peek on their website, wish I had some spare money to spend on their channellings!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Master
NASA is supposed to make an announcement concerning astro biology tommorrow...
NASA Sets News Conference on Astrobiology Discovery; Science Journal Has Embargoed Details Until 2 p.m. EST On Dec. 2
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 02-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Summerland

I watched it and found it very interesting. I would like to know WHEN it was posted, though. We keep hearing about Alien disclosure , but not much seems to be happening. However I do understand about the collective fear consciousness that is warned about.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Master
we wont know until tomorrow, but it may just be the oxygen found on Saturn's moon, Rhea, or, it might be bigger than that, who knows?? no one besides NASA at this point...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 02-12-2010, 11:54 AM
SandybytheSea

Folks, disclosure has already happened, and is continuing to happen as we type! It's just that not everyone recognises it yet.

If you're waiting for the president of the United States, or the Prime Minister of England, or the United Nations to make some kind of formal statement, then you'll be waiting for eternity. They have way too much invested in the secrecy to buy into that. These are the very people who taught the ignorant to giggle and snicker at any mention of "little green men".

But when top military personnel with high security clearances, astronauts, jet fighter pilots and the like have admitted what they've seen and experienced (which they have done - and we're not just talking lights in the sky!), and when many countries around the world have released their classified ufo files (which they have), and when the Vatican makes statement about e.t.'s neomg our brothers and that belief in them is not unchristian (which they did in 2008) then what more do we really need?

The Vatican actually maintains several astronomical observatories of its own, and Monsignor Corrado Balducci (a close friend of Pope John Paul II) even admitted that they receive UFO reports from its emissaries and outposts all around the world. But just how many people know about this? Does it make front page headlines in newspapers around the world, or the top story on the TV news? Of course not. Because we all know who controls the media.

Spain was actually the first country to declassify ufo files way back in 1992, followed by France with their Cometa Report in 1999, and Mexico in 2004. But by 2009, there was Russia, UK, Canada, Brazil, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Turkey, Peru and Uruguay doing the same, and New Zealand joined the party earlier this year.

But perhaps ignorance by the general public isn't such a bad thing. It means those who are open and aware will know these things, and those who refuse to open their eyes and minds may never know. As in most areas of life, it's easy to have an opinion, but not so easy to know the facts. So when you meet those who giggle and snicker because they don't even recognise they've been brainwashed, let them be. Frankly, I think if an et walked up and knocked on their front door they'd insist it was just a practical joke and close the door again.

Ah yes, ignorance is bliss, lol.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Songbirds

The Egyptian government have admitted that there's alien technology inside the Great Pyramid, which really proved so many ancient and modern prophecies to be correct. I will try and find a link and a date of this disclosure - all I know is that it was recent.

All we need now is for America to disclose, if so, it looks like there will be another revolution quite soon
Old 04-12-2010, 03:44 PM
LightFilledHeart

I believe this is what you're referring to:

It's probably on one of the multitude of boards here but I'm losing the will to live looking for it

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied “I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is “not of this world”.

Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements
http://www.jungleapocalypse.com/featured/archaeologist-admits-pyramids-contain-alien-technology/
Old 04-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
Very interesting. I'm hoping this is true!

Just had a peek on their website, wish I had some spare money to spend on their channellings!
Freebies here: http://www.journeyswithrebecca.com/C..._Archives.html

If you like her stuff then also listen to Nora Herold and Robert Young.

Summerland, I believe she posted it last Mon or Tues, very end of Nov anyway, not more than a week.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandybytheSea
Folks, disclosure has already happened, and is continuing to happen as we type! It's just that not everyone recognises it yet.

If you're waiting for the president of the United States, or the Prime Minister of England, or the United Nations to make some kind of formal statement, then you'll be waiting for eternity. They have way too much invested in the secrecy to buy into that. These are the very people who taught the ignorant to giggle and snicker at any mention of "little green men".

Assuming you are correct, I don't think every head of state is necessarily in the know even if their military is.

I think only the Presidents who would "play ball" would be given that info. I doubt Obama knows if there are aliens or alien tech, Bill Clinton tried to find out and couldn't, Jimmy Carter would certainly have been kept in the dark.

The Bush's however are another matter, being daddy Bush was director of the CIA and Dubya being his son, both would have likely know the "truth" if there really is/was a UFO conspiracy.

I am still a (open minded) skeptic on the UFO thing and whether its real, so the above is just my opinion.