Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 22-10-2020, 05:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
If it's going to happen, then knowing in advance ---

If it's not going to happen, and you believe it, how do you know you didn't will it.

How do you know if you're just being influenced by the divination?

What is the role of divination lovely people?

Hi Janielee, I think you've had a similar answer from 55 degrees to the one I am about to give. Without sounding smart or blunt I think alot of the answer is in the word 'Divination' itself and how freely perhaps the reader or Diviniser can be a channel for the Divine energy. So aspects of the Querant's life are brought into the light or light is cast upon some troubling or perplexing aspect of the Querant's life.

The question of time is important of course and exists in our accepted interpretations of the ideas of past, present and future time. But somehow during a reading I found as in other spiritual exercises such as meditation that the 'ice cube' divider that creates past present and future doesn't exist in very rigid way as it can outside of the reading. Forgive my great analogies lol. But also there can be specific information given as to past, present and future time.

I am in another early phase of Tarot Card reading, I've attempted to use it a few times in my life to varying degrees. It's a potent tool and can almost overwhelm you at times ..as can any other spiritual tools ? meditation etc. So as many people have pointed out we can only take so much truth Our dear little mortal frames are not always ready or compliant to glimpse something deeper etc. or ready for an ego death to put it another way.

Above all I think the Diviner or Diviniser is a healer and a messenger. Perhaps he or she is just a porter, a bag lady or a bag man .who stands with a grand uniform at the entrance of some grand hotel lobby to usher and greet the energies of Fate, Abundance, Challenge, Connetion into the Lobby where they meet with the person/querant who is curious or perplexed. I am strongly of the opinion that the Reader is a healer, must be a healer and be there in the spirit of love. If this is the case then perhaps you can do the work without Cards, Crystals or Smoking mirrors Thanks for sparking me off. Joe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-10-2020, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Hi Janielee, I think you've had a similar answer from 55 degrees to the one I am about to give. Without sounding smart or blunt I think alot of the answer is in the word 'Divination' itself and how freely perhaps the reader or Diviniser can be a channel for the Divine energy. So aspects of the Querant's life are brought into the light or light is cast upon some troubling or perplexing aspect of the Querant's life.

The question of time is important of course and exists in our accepted interpretations of the ideas of past, present and future time. But somehow during a reading I found as in other spiritual exercises such as meditation that the 'ice cube' divider that creates past present and future doesn't exist in very rigid way as it can outside of the reading. Forgive my great analogies lol. But also there can be specific information given as to past, present and future time.

I am in another early phase of Tarot Card reading, I've attempted to use it a few times in my life to varying degrees. It's a potent tool and can almost overwhelm you at times ..as can any other spiritual tools ? meditation etc. So as many people have pointed out we can only take so much truth Our dear little mortal frames are not always ready or compliant to glimpse something deeper etc. or ready for an ego death to put it another way.

Above all I think the Diviner or Diviniser is a healer and a messenger. Perhaps he or she is just a porter, a bag lady or a bag man .who stands with a grand uniform at the entrance of some grand hotel lobby to usher and greet the energies of Fate, Abundance, Challenge, Connetion into the Lobby where they meet with the person/querant who is curious or perplexed. I am strongly of the opinion that the Reader is a healer, must be a healer and be there in the spirit of love. If this is the case then perhaps you can do the work without Cards, Crystals or Smoking mirrors Thanks for sparking me off. Joe.

For me....... it was or is a facet of life.

When I was in school, I would get the 'answers' automatically and would end up having, in many cases, a one to one conversation with the teacher. As fast as the teacher asked the question, I would have the answer.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
For me....... it was or is a facet of life.

When I was in school, I would get the 'answers' automatically and would end up having, in many cases, a one to one conversation with the teacher. As fast as the teacher asked the question, I would have the answer.

Yes I get what you're saying totally John. I think quick 'wittedness' is also related to it in some way if not a deep connection to this intuition which as you say is a facet of life itself. Reason why I say it, is we were having a conversation about my father recently who is nearly 80 years old now and we were acknowledging how he always had an answer for anyone be it stranger, friend, family member, whether they were saying hello, challenging him, name calling in jest ..anything he would have a lightening quick answer which was/is often very funny if not hilarious. I've thought about it a couple of times and wondered how his brain could compute so fast ..I've also concluded that to have such a quick wit often requires a bit of fearlessness too which my father has. He is a pure gentleman for sure but fearless. We even got around to talking about how Trump goes on the attack straight away before a news reporter etc. has a word out of their mouth he is on them. Sorry better not get political here lol...Anyway whether you like Trump or not we were just saying is this somehow related to this quick wittedness..perhaps its a fake one on his behave or maybe not ...Anyway John ..perhaps it is also a sign that someone is close to God ? thanks. Joe.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 23-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Administrator
What is the real role of divination?
If it's going to happen, then knowing in advance ---

If it's not going to happen, and you believe it, how do you know you didn't will it.

How do you know if you're just being influenced by the divination?

What is the role of divination lovely people?

Hello

There are times when I "sense" something that is coming before it happens and wonder why I get that message. Example in the deepest level is knowing someone is going to pass before they pass then it happens. I an not shown when or how just that its coming. I have wondered why, but I realize in knowing before it comes, I am ready to be there for those effected by the passing, to be there ready to help out.

In this case I do not feel that it is something that can be "willed" so its in the hands of the higher powers of the Universe to be given such insights.

To know if your influenced or not comes with that understanding I feel about your inner voice or that intuition that is outside of the brain and its logic center. In this place your making the connection to the tool your using to give that higher vibration to the answers you are seeking.

Yes you can influence the outcome or read into the outcome what you want it it to be this is why reading for yourself often gives that false sense of what you want. Or doing reading where your looking for insights on someone in your life path or that you wish in your life path. We do not have the permissions to read others so we get the outcome "we" want to see. When you read the energy around how that person reflects in your life path at times you get a clearer view and reply.

Being influenced is when the brain and its logic takes over when you let it rule when looking for answers with divination tools at hand. When you learn to step outside of the brain and listen with the inner vibrations then you get a clear reply. That gut feeling or that inner voice where you wonder where its coming from. Yet I feel its quite real and useful.

We all look for tools to help us understand that at times is maybe not to be understood.

Lynn
Old 23-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Yes I get what you're saying totally John. I think quick 'wittedness' is also related to it in some way if not a deep connection to this intuition which as you say is a facet of life itself. Reason why I say it, is we were having a conversation about my father recently who is nearly 80 years old now and we were acknowledging how he always had an answer for anyone be it stranger, friend, family member, whether they were saying hello, challenging him, name calling in jest ..anything he would have a lightening quick answer which was/is often very funny if not hilarious. I've thought about it a couple of times and wondered how his brain could compute so fast ..I've also concluded that to have such a quick wit often requires a bit of fearlessness too which my father has. He is a pure gentleman for sure but fearless. We even got around to talking about how Trump goes on the attack straight away before a news reporter etc. has a word out of their mouth he is on them. Sorry better not get political here lol...Anyway whether you like Trump or not we were just saying is this somehow related to this quick wittedness..perhaps its a fake one on his behave or maybe not ...Anyway John ..perhaps it is also a sign that someone is close to God ? thanks. Joe.

WOW!

I can relate to what you wrote.

People who know me......... seem to search me out to see how fast I can come back with a 'funny' answer...... just like your Father does.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-10-2020, 04:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
WOW!

I can relate to what you wrote.

People who know me......... seem to search me out to see how fast I can come back with a 'funny' answer...... just like your Father does.

Glad you could relate to that John and long may your powers of fun and quick wittedness be upon you. God Bless.

Old 23-10-2020, 06:45 PM
janielee

Thank you so much, Joe Mc!

Thank you so much, Lynn!