Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 23-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Master
dancing at a music festival
soul retrieval on ayahuasca
watching Chelsea FC play at home, with my lad and his mate
doing high jump
bungee jump was pretty cool, wouldn't do it now tho
being in another country with no money and no place to live
seeing the alps

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 24-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Master
Taking the time to think back, I have an awful lot of beautiful moments in my life. Here's a few...

- hearing my first boy cry when he was born (he took a long time to breathe)
- waiting in the car in the ferry line up, nothing to do but rest with my sweetie in a warm sunbeam, bare feet out the windows
- Friday night, 5pm, after work... spontaneously renting a car with my sweetie and driving from Vancouver to Montreal non-stop. That moment of 'we can't go to Paris, let's go to Montreal' and then doing it, right that second... I loved having the freedom to do that.
- spinning out on a highway in North Dakota and realizing we were still alive when the car stopped!
- as a little girl, throwing confetti in the air and watching it fall down around me
- memory as a baby, of lying outside in the shade of a tree, and seeing the sunlight through the green leaves.
- sailing across Lake Ontario
- leaving home at seventeen to go to university, freedom and no more home-drama
- learning to fly

Old 24-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Master
I think all my "best moments" are yet to come.
There were a few times, when watching comedians,
that I've gotten filled with mirth. A few x's. That felt wonderful.
Reality doesn't seem to matchup well with imagination for the most part.
Old 23-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Master

This is not really a huge deal but it meant something on a grey day today. Whilst doing my weekly shop, the bill came to just over £50 - by 7p. And in my purse was a voucher that if I spent over £50 I would get reward points associated with that loyalty program / shop. Ok, it amounts to £2, but it made me smile and I gave thanks to the guides who prompted me to pick up that extra bar of chocolate! And I remember seeing the amount come on the til and thinking "i have left a voucher on my table" - and sure enough I had, but there was another forgotten voucher.

And also, I had to buy something else at another store, there was again another £2 or so saving - I can't work out why that emerged but I wasn't arguing.

Not my most beautiful moment in the great scheme of things but I felt that I was being nudged and watched over and guided.