Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-11-2020, 12:30 AM
Just Tim

"Your virtue is...
Patience
You are extremely slow to anger. In fact, you almost never lose your temper. You understand that other people are facing difficult challenges that you know nothing about. You give everybody the benefit of the doubt. All of these qualities make you a great listener."

Thank you for sharing, I'll keep an eye out if you have others like this one, it was fun.

Old 03-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's a good one. If anywhere is a place to practice that this it it.
Yeah exactly !
Old 03-11-2020, 12:54 AM
JustASimpleGuy

The little guy on one shoulder in red with a pitchfork always shouts louder than the little guy on the other shoulder in white with a halo.

We are fully capable of doing worse to ourselves than anyone else can possibly do when we follow the urging of our darker angels. Yes, Satan is an angel, albeit a fallen one.

How many are up to the challenge of listening to the better angels of our nature over and against all the shouting of the other guy? In the end it feels a whole lot better.

Okay, I'm finished. ***Steps down off the soapbox***
Old 03-11-2020, 01:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Just my opinion, but avoiding difficult situations is not a path of growth. Avoiding difficulty is avoiding life because life is difficult. It's the proverbial Primrose Path and the path Krishna warned Arjuna to avoid.

I agree with you if it's a debate, but when members constantly bicker with one another, I find it sad because nothing is accomplished except bickering.

I am sometimes quite willing to debate, but if angry emotions are at play I walk away. I don't have to be put down to grow spiritually.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Yeah exactly !

Oh Tim! Aren't you a cutie! Can I pinch your cheek?
Old 03-11-2020, 11:34 AM
Administrator
Please keep this post polite any name calling or false statements will be deleted. if you can not get Along put people on ignore. thank you

Namaste
Old 03-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Molearner

To give attention is the virtue I would wish to acquire.....
Old 04-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Oh Tim! Aren't you a cutie! Can I pinch your cheek?
Hey..! I'm 30 now, you can't do that anymore

Quote:
The little guy on one shoulder in red with a pitchfork always shouts louder than the little guy on the other shoulder in white with a halo.

We are fully capable of doing worse to ourselves than anyone else can possibly do when we follow the urging of our darker angels. Yes, Satan is an angel, albeit a fallen one.

How many are up to the challenge of listening to the better angels of our nature over and against all the shouting of the other guy? In the end it feels a whole lot better.

Okay, I'm finished. ***Steps down off the soapbox***
I fell in love with your post.

Hey ! You said it was soap, me being european.. that means the cliches were wrong all along !

(I really loved your post, the joke was badly needed too lol)
Old 04-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Master

It said KINDNESS...

but I am not always kind

I am sometimes kind yet I am often just a pain in the butt hahaha
Old 04-11-2020, 11:22 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
It said KINDNESS...

but I am not always kind

I am sometimes kind yet I am often just a pain in the butt hahaha

Sometimes I enjoy being a pain in the butt.
Yes and mine said humility - and I could substitute myself in everything you said.

Still, there's something almost Tarot-ish about this test. What do we know, anyway. Perhaps, you are kinder than you know.