Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-09-2013, 08:33 AM
siena

overwhelmed by the crossing of non spoken issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu

it made me wonder: can you function in a normal job? If you can, then what's the problem. If you can't work because of this stuff, then how will you take care of yourself? There are lots of people who are weird who can still take care of themselves, like me. I was diagnosed with ADD, and I take medication so I can work. Nobody wants to see you homeless because you have an undiagnosed problem then is easily remedied. That's all I'm saying.

hi, i just started in this forum. I am kind of positive surprised to hear that other people have the same problem....at this point i can not call it gift. When i am in a room, i can sense the crossing of negative energie among the people. I can handle one to one and focus on the person i am with. but when the group is larger, i sense all kinds of things going on, it drains me out to the point of not being able to participate because there are too many themes unspoken on the table. i have always been like this but he older i get the more difficult it is to try to function apparently "normal". i wonder what kind of medicine do you take? i have been give a very low medicine against psicosis, it helps to stop the computer in my head, but it goes too far, and sometimes i could barely function. i have moved from a coordination function to a support function, so i do not have to be ahead of the game.

it is good for me to be where i am, because i get to see things that in other circumstances i would not...but there are meetings, and i keep avoiding them and this is causing problems with my collegas. it is voluntary work, but still has its demands, of course.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 AM
MadamStar

You sound like an empath. I guess if you can sense feelings as well, that would make sense. You just seem to be picking up on the contradictions between what is on the surface and what is underneath inside that person. Which makes sense because they are quite a contrast! The easiest way to cope with these thoughts is to recognize that they don't belong to you. And they don't have to be a bad thing either... you can have fun with them. It's a nice window into the way the rest of the world thinks.

I often strike up a conversation on the subject of someone's thoughts without realizing I have absorbed them.