Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Yes I am defending myself . You have been falsely judging me .

I have no problem with pointing this out to you, but you don't seem to want to know the actuality, you would rather just make speculative judgements based upon what you think you see .

For some reason you feel the need to express this falsity and make it out to me something that is actual .

The irony is that you put me down for defending myself against your lies while finding it in yourself to express what you think is true or correct .

It's hypocritical isn't it .

What you do is hide behind things not being right or wrong but continue to put me into a certain light lol .

It's absurd and rather odd .

The fact is that your observational judgement wasn't correct .

So there is a right and wrong in regards to that .

There is a true and false reflection in that .

x daz x

Goodness me. I’m really seeing you in your glorious colours now..lol

Lucky I’m not the slightest bit offended.

And I’m quite ok how you see me in all this.

That’s where we differ.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I am defending myself . You have been falsely judging me .

I have no problem with pointing this out to you, but you don't seem to want to know the actuality, you would rather just make speculative judgements based upon what you think you see .

For some reason you feel the need to express this falsity and make it out to me something that is actual .

The irony is that you put me down for defending myself against your lies while finding it in yourself to express what you think is true or correct .

It's hypocritical isn't it .

What you do is hide behind things not being right or wrong but continue to put me into a certain light lol .

It's absurd and rather odd .

The fact is that your observational judgement wasn't correct .

So there is a right and wrong in regards to that .

There is a true and false reflection in that .

x daz x

No I’m observing and sensing your wiring..

How is that judging.

You’ve taken it personal and reacting, which is the judge..judging..
gawd almighty!

When will players of the mind realize the conundrum they put themselves in?

It leaves me dumbfounded.
Old 22-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Goodness me. I’m really seeing you in your glorious colours now..lol

Lucky I’m not the slightest bit offended.

And I’m quite ok how you see me in all this.

That’s where we differ.

What you are seeing in me is addressing your judgements made that were false .

I don't care if you are offended or not, it's besides the point .

The point is that you cannot for the life of you own you're judgements made .

You can spin this around as much as you like .

I simply wanted you to look at your incorrect assumptions made that derived through your observational judgements .

Not once have you done this .

All you want to keep doing is turning the tables here because you can't own your own mistake ..

All your doing is saying there is no right or wrong etc, but you are wrong and you continued to dig your heels in, in regards to your judgements made .

If there is no right or wrong in this regard you wouldn't of continued to put me in a certain light .

There has to be an element of that judgement you made that was believed to be right, otherwise you wouldn't of maintained the same stance .

This is why I have said you are in denial and you are deflecting all the time in order to avoid looking at the fact that you were not correct in your evaluation .

x daz x
Old 22-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
No I’m observing and sensing your wiring..

How is that judging.

You’ve taken it personal and reacting, which is the judge..judging..
gawd almighty!

When will players of the mind realize the conundrum they put themselves in?

It leaves me dumbfounded.

You have concluded something from what I have written that wasn't true .

You have made a judgement based upon that incorrect conclusion .

Again, I concur I am defending myself from your aspersions ..

You portrayed me in a certain light based upon an untruth .

What I have been speaking of in my posts which made you observe my lack wasn't there ...

What was there was your judgements made from what was there .

I gave you plenty of opportunity to actually address what I said in reply to your judgements and you haven't even addressed my points .

I haven't got an issue with judgement at all . It is part of the parcel of life, especially when one decides to make a detrimental comment or put someone in a bad light .

What is futile is for a peep who does that to deny that they are making such a judgement .

What you think was there wasn't there, so what you concocted derived through your own lack of awareness regarding what I have realised .

This is why I said you don't know me at all . You don't know what I have realised, but it didn't seem to stop you from making similar judgements did it .

There is nothing truthful about what you stated at all . But of course, you're not interested in owning that are you .

x daz x
Old 22-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
You have concluded something from what I have written that wasn't true .

You have made a judgement based upon that incorrect conclusion .

Again, I concur I am defending myself from your aspersions ..

You portrayed me in a certain light based upon an untruth .

What I have been speaking of in my posts which made you observe my lack wasn't there ...

What was there was your judgements made from what was there .

I gave you plenty of opportunity to actually address what I said in reply to your judgements and you haven't even addressed my points .

I haven't got an issue with judgement at all . It is part of the parcel of life, especially when one decides to make a detrimental comment or put someone in a bad light .

What is futile is for a peep who does that to deny that they are making such a judgement .

What you think was there wasn't there, so what you concocted derived through your own lack of awareness regarding what I have realised .

This is why I said you don't know me at all . You don't know what I have realised, but it didn't seem to stop you from making similar judgements did it .

There is nothing truthful about what you stated at all . But of course, you're not interested in owning that are you .

x daz x

Realisations are what you’ve realized, but realisation of self is being it. It’s all integrated, not reacting or protecting. Why would it need to? It knows itself and feels that without separation.

This topic has opened up your reactions in the so called realisations your protecting in yourself, because you know yourself and you think no one else can know you without separation in themselves.

As the one, everyone is the one.

Then there is the oneness..all ones.

Last edited by JustBe : 23-08-2020 at 09:08 AM.
Old 22-08-2020, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
What you are seeing in me is addressing your judgements made that were false .

I don't care if you are offended or not, it's besides the point .

The point is that you cannot for the life of you own you're judgements made .

You can spin this around as much as you like .

I simply wanted you to look at your incorrect assumptions made that derived through your observational judgements .

Not once have you done this .

All you want to keep doing is turning the tables here because you can't own your own mistake ..

All your doing is saying there is no right or wrong etc, but you are wrong and you continued to dig your heels in, in regards to your judgements made .

If there is no right or wrong in this regard you wouldn't of continued to put me in a certain light .

There has to be an element of that judgement you made that was believed to be right, otherwise you wouldn't of maintained the same stance .

This is why I have said you are in denial and you are deflecting all the time in order to avoid looking at the fact that you were not correct in your evaluation .

x daz x

I haven’t made a mistake.

If I had I would own it.

I don’t need to deny or avoid myself

I trust myself fully and take care of all of me.

I’m not looking for ‘correct’ evaluation, I’m just observing and noticing.

It’s not headed under ‘correct’ or incorrect’ in me.

You turned the light on to yourself.

I’m just being the light and the shadow being the light..

Don’t dim your own

Your J is tightly gripped.

If it wasn’t you wouldn’t want another to own theirs with such persistence. Hehehe

Last edited by JustBe : 23-08-2020 at 09:08 AM.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hey there Greeny ...

I agree that everything is related in what you say regarding the flower of life .

Thanks for the history lesson ;)

x daz x

Good afternoon daz

Not so much as a history lesson, it's still relevant today.

What is born between the two
Old 23-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
I haven’t made a mistake.

If I had I would own it.

I don’t need to deny or avoid myself

I trust myself fully and take care of all of me.

I’m not looking for ‘correct’ evaluation, I’m just observing and noticing.

It’s not headed under ‘correct’ or incorrect’ in me.

You turned the light on to yourself.

I’m just being the light and the shadow being the light..

Don’t dim your own

Your J is tightly gripped.

If it wasn’t you wouldn’t want another to own theirs with such persistence.

Let's discuss what was bolded in actuality .

What is going on here is likened to a game of tennis without anything being actually addressed .

I have explained myself in what I have pointed out to you and you keep on denying it without relating to what I said .

Now in regards to a mistake made, it is clearly a mistake when you incorrectly judged my lack of transcendence or realisation .

Now please reply to this fact . You can't say you just observed without judgement and there was no mistake made when you are clearly wrong about what you think is actual and what was present in my posts .

It's no good you keep refuting what I say and not actually discuss that which you refuted . This is just common sense .

In regards to you not looking for a correct evaluation is plain silly because you have concluded what you have from what you have observed . You believe what you said to be correct based upon what you observed lol . This again is just common sense . You declare that what you observed is how it is .. but it isn't . You're completely wrong . All that you are suggesting is that you say what you see, but you are not seeing correctly .

You singled me out twice for being in lack of direct experience . This lack of experience that you had as a judgement of me wasn't there in what I wrote . It could be equally said that the opposite was seen in my words observed from another .

So your observation is based upon your judgement. Now please acknowledge this and discuss this, it's no good you refuting this without explaining yourself .

In regards to turning the light onto myself, it was you that singled me out by name . All I am doing is putting you straight on your incorrect assumptions made . I don't resonate or particularly like the expressions of other's who put them down like you did to me . Like said you don't know me, you don't know what I have realised . All you wanted to do was to continue with a theme that I was lacking transcendence and realisation beyond the intellectual understanding of concepts .

Again, I explained myself in regards to the intellectual aspects and you didn't reply at all .

So perhaps before you reply to this post you can actually discuss the actual points made rather than just volley the ball back over the net .

x daz x
Old 23-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon daz

Not so much as a history lesson, it's still relevant today.

What is born between the two

Yes mate, it's still relevant today ..

x daz x
Old 23-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Realisations are what you’ve realized, but realisation of self is being it. It’s all integrated, not reacting or protecting. Why would it need to? It knows itself and feels that without separation.

This topic has opened up your reactions in the so called realisations your protecting in yourself, because you know yourself and you think no one else can know you without separation in themselves.

As the one, everyone is the one.

Then there is the oneness..all ones.

Sure, realisation of self is integrated with living it per se, but do you think a self realised individual would stand by and watch a woman being raped by another .

Do you think a self realised individual would not see sufferings had by another .

You I believe have this unusual notion that there would no so called reaction had to what transpires in this way .

Just as you again make judgement on me for reacting to your incorrect evaluations which in some way proves that I haven't realised what I have lol .

The funny thing here is that you have been pointing out to the forum my lack of direct experience and realisation or transcendence while finding it within yourself to point this out to the forum .

What did you just say about reacting and projecting .

So really you either have no transcendence or direct experience yourself because of how you are reacting and projecting or you have and you are being hypocritical . Which is it?

Because either way it doesn't add up does it .

Does a Self realised peep feel the need to put another peep down by revealing the other's lack? A lack that is actually judged and not actually known or correct .

Perhaps you can clearly explain by what I have written that brought you to this conclusion?

Like said, I explained the intellectual aspects at play and engaging with mind to make sense of beyond the concept, but you never responded .

So it would be beneficial if you can actually respond and discuss these matters rather than continuing in the same vein as you have .

x daz x