Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-12-2020, 08:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by conaeolos
And how do you see society?

So you're seeking the silence rather than the noise?

So you're not processing them or their source seems endless?

Again, it sure sounds like you're avoiding something and that fear is causing you to loss control.

I see society as quite toxic and leading me astray from my true wants and needs at times. I also see society as very useful for growth and providing needs (ehh conflicting). I see progress and trauma in society. There is far more because it’s complex. But these pop up!

I’m trying to create space. Space is where one can let go.

I am eventually processing them. But often after rest and space. Sometimes a change of environment. But it can still take years.

Yes I’m pretty much noticing I’m having lots of stuff that I’m not ready for.

Thank you :)
Old 27-12-2020, 11:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I see society as quite toxic and leading me astray from my true wants and needs at times. I also see society as very useful for growth and providing needs (ehh conflicting). I see progress and trauma in society. There is far more because it’s complex. But these pop up!

I’m trying to create space. Space is where one can let go.

I am eventually processing them. But often after rest and space. Sometimes a change of environment. But it can still take years.

Yes I’m pretty much noticing I’m having lots of stuff that I’m not ready for.

Thank you :)
Society is not toxic, society just IS and anything other than that is your perceptions. 'Toxic' is judgement and prejudice and is a reflection of your own consciousness. You are responsible for your own perceptions and until you deal with those and how they were created the space you create will always be a 'product' of that framework. Society also doesn't lead you astray, you are responsible for leading yourself astray and allowing yourself to be led.

This is the reality you are creating and it seems you're having difficulty dealing with your own creations. Frankenstein's monster was a metaphor for the montsers we create inside us
Old 27-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Society is not toxic, society just IS and anything other than that is your perceptions. 'Toxic' is judgement and prejudice and is a reflection of your own consciousness. You are responsible for your own perceptions and until you deal with those and how they were created the space you create will always be a 'product' of that framework. Society also doesn't lead you astray, you are responsible for leading yourself astray and allowing yourself to be led.

This is the reality you are creating and it seems you're having difficulty dealing with your own creations. Frankenstein's monster was a metaphor for the montsers we create inside us

Yes this could he very true...

I think I am indeed having some difficulties with my creations. Not sure why though... It could be that the complexity of my intentions increased this lifetime. Which leads to more complex thought patterns and more detailed, in depth, complex creations. Not sure though...
Old 27-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Master

I was a weekend somewhere else. There it was far better. So either is my own issue in the sense as a response to this place and I just really need to get out of here. Or it’s this place and I could clear something
Old 28-12-2020, 01:19 PM
Seeker

Entities & Attachments

Are you familiar with the concept of wendigo/wetiko mind virus in Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Casteneda ? They are quite real, not imaginary but they can be managed and controlled, Bernhard Guenther writes about this extensively and explains it very well.
Old 28-12-2020, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus
Are you familiar with the concept of wendigo/wetiko mind virus in Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Casteneda ? They are quite real, not imaginary but they can be managed and controlled, Bernhard Guenther writes about this extensively and explains it very well.
I never got farther than his first book. (Funny story, he was captivated by a friend of mine, ha,
asked her to travel with him in the early 90s, she didn't.).
Here is a link about the above.
https://www.kosmosjournal.org/articl...in-transition/

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Seeker

castenada/wetiko

Wow that's interesting, thanks for the info, look forward to checking out that link. fyi, the audio book is free on YT, I sought it out specifically to learn more about wetiko. I found the concept simple but very deep and profound and for me personally, it's a key concept in spirituality.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus

At first I thought “yeahh sure a mind virus. Prob from Mars or some dark hocus pocus” but I read the article of Miss Hepburn and it was great... wow! I was ready for this
Old 28-12-2020, 06:19 PM
Master

The energies were gone again today. That after a night doing energy work on them.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:57 PM
Seeker

energy work ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
The energies were gone again today. That after a night doing energy work on them.

I'm very pleased for you, those parasites are an absolute misery. Could you tell me more about the energy work you did please because I have a huge toxic load of those critters.