Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Master

What are these dark toxic energies?

Hii...

I just rediscovered how I am held by toxic energies that constantly persuade me.

I tried raising my vibe, but they just get me down again...

What are these?
Old 12-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Master

I think it’s a part of myself that has some deep issues... “my inner demons” so to say
Old 13-12-2020, 02:22 PM
Pathfinder

It's time for you to realize that you need a spiritual conduct. You need to choose one system and use it in meditation and practice. A place to create intent for loving healing vibration. That's what high vibration is. So we have to sit and focus on these loving vibrations. Meditation is not the same as contemplation. Contemplation is for insight which is a seeking of wisdom. So any such answers may lead to the sharing of our awareness of those states and the information it provides us and perhaps orients us via inspiration, if you get good insights write them down and seek the subject matter of those thoughts in the world...if you're interested in Wisdom try giving John Vervaeke a shot, he has a youtube channel and one called Awakening from the Meaning crisis.

There is no enlightenment to seek enlightenment is to feel light or to find things that cause us to become lighter. The light is the meditational relaxation caused by the Cardinal power to create a meditation of a relaxed or positive mental state. This leads to peace and liberation of stress.

The darkness in us is the one that doesnt know how to stay in togetherness or in union with concentration. And may come as a product of over stressing our need for relaxed living. So by contrast, it's a fear that seeks to belitte you, another quality of lightness since its to be less egotistical, so the complimentary behavior would be The Fixed element of the astrological modes, to consistently practice an art. This is our ability to workout and exercise, to be formal and capable, and stable, initiating and holding balance vibrations (equilibrium). it leads to Strength and Compassion and helps us ground our higher states of being. When we get negative thoughts all the time it means its time to ground ourselves, not to listen and try to empathize with them. Else the thoughts will attack your Ego, and we dont get in endless flame wars of Ego outside with others or within the self and the mind. You gotta ignore them, and you probably dont have them when around and communicating with others right? So make use of your space to create loving spaces. Re arrange things in your room, and put some mantras on the wall. Clean up the room and keep it clean. Get into your own Ego, strength and power doesnt come from whispers. Bring out your inner self into the outer world. With the word and the voice of expression. It's high octane energy of creativity and a yearning to be good at something. So learn a new hobby and get physical.
Old 13-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Master

I don’t understand what you say entirely, PsyKeys, but I understand that I need a framework or method of achieving inner peace. Is this correct?
Old 13-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I don’t understand what you say entirely, PsyKeys, but I understand that I need a framework or method of achieving inner peace. Is this correct?

Yes although its getting more active. The spirit in us gets bored, and wants more, higher self wants us to be happy and accomplished, healthy and strong. Not to be sleeping and dreaming of love, but to actually be in it and giving it. What makes us happy keeps us both busy and relaxed, there is no true Perspective, so we choose what we like. Enlightenment was someone elses story.
Old 13-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Master

Hii PsyKeys, I’m not sure I have heard this knowledge before. Or this way of viewing. I try to assimilate it. Might take some time... you are not one of thenLaw Of Attraction types it seems? You seem more nuanced and grown into nuances
Old 13-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hii PsyKeys, I’m not sure I have heard this knowledge before. Or this way of viewing. I try to assimilate it. Might take some time... you are not one of thenLaw Of Attraction types it seems? You seem more nuanced and grown into nuances

I went through everything already. And I met some of the Gods. I've experienced the centre of the heart opening at the tip of a cry that imploded into my chest and activated my glands its the physical body opening up some sort of swirling vortex of air current in the chest. It was both amazing and pure bliss and beauty, but extremely scary when negative thoughts arose. Ill never really share the whole word for word because i dont remember, and some things are not worth sharing like all the fear illusions.

You have to get humble and relaxed. Enlightenment is realizing that what everyone already does is the best way to appreciate life in regimen. We plan our weeks in schedules, and we live by them. The more you do this the more natural it becomes, so any first instances of complaint will fade. And then maybe you set up a new regimen. And then maybe your focus becomes more outward with work, and relationships. That becomes your grounding regimen, and its enjoyable. You dont need to meditate in the light forever. Or have to mediate the dark as much as you already do. (thats density and complexity) It's like math which is the psychic expression of physical reality in the hard sciences. It takes time to learn.

We mediate / reason and make choices with what we can handle.
The power to chose what you do next, and the love to commit to the work. That discipleship, From The divine Masculine, and Feminine alike.

Do a meditation where you repeat a mantra. Our own voice tunnels back into our minds preception. So just do it every day with positivity and concentration, try to imagine the feeling of love, warmth and light.
Old 13-12-2020, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyKeys
.... when negative thoughts arose.
Bingo.
And there you have your 'dark toxic energies', CW.
Stop or control negative thinking.
We've talked about this.
Ah, the freedom when you do.

Life really isn't complicated.
We can make up all sorts of things to make it seem so, tho.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Hii...

I just rediscovered how I am held by toxic energies that constantly persuade me.

I tried raising my vibe, but they just get me down again...

What are these?
Unfortunately, many fall for this "raising their vibration" thing as if it implies some quasi-magical force will emerge to wipe away whatever it is/was holding someone in a state in which they feel uncomfortable. It may work for some, possibly through the agency of some other factor, but the only way to deal with toxic energies is to meet them and try to understand them.

Contemplation, honesty as best you can, and try to understand why they're there. Whatever you decide to call the state of deep contemplation - call it the astral if you want to or try to get into the astral, in which case always be polite to energies/entities/thoughts you encounter. It isn't always a comfortable experience confronting ones dark side but it is the only way, then trying to rationalise what you can of what you learn.

It isn't something that can be done over night. It'll take time so don't expect results immediately - and always realise there's plenty of good about yourself to balance the toxins.
Old 13-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Unfortunately, many fall for this "raising their vibration" thing as if it implies some quasi-magical force will emerge to wipe away whatever it is/was holding someone in a state in which they feel uncomfortable. It may work for some, possibly through the agency of some other factor, but the only way to deal with toxic energies is to meet them and try to understand them.

Contemplation, honesty as best you can, and try to understand why they're there. Whatever you decide to call the state of deep contemplation - call it the astral if you want to or try to get into the astral, in which case always be polite to energies/entities/thoughts you encounter. It isn't always a comfortable experience confronting ones dark side but it is the only way, then trying to rationalise what you can of what you learn.

It isn't something that can be done over night. It'll take time so don't expect results immediately - and always realise there's plenty of good about yourself to balance the toxins.

Ironically the divine masculine wants us to sray concrete and grounded in reality. We can simply journal our fears and write down what we can do about them and then make a program for ourselves and do it. We already know how to help ourswlves but we cant force ourselves to do it. Thats what conscious templating is rather than contemplation which can be someone moving about and not concentrating. To some degree our own notes should be shareable, they ought to be readable and to make sense. Keep journaling because Stars do that. Its called quantum tunneling.