Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 02-05-2019, 12:05 PM
Suspended
And the train wreck has to be salvage one day?..... before more children are getting killed?....but Holy Spirit far too less people are giving us a hand.
Please convince Miss H to help with the awakening......
Old 02-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Quotes from "Holy Books or Scripture" and "Holy or Enlightened" People you personally don't like!
Please be specific about your source!

Bible Matthew 15:22-28 Jesus said “It is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.”

Not sure what you mean, clarify.

1) Is it the quote or person or book that you do not like, but in spite of a general revulsion, this specific line or phrase you do like.

Or 2) This quote or book or person is a repulsive example.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Suspended
I like the book Lord,
I like the person Lord,
but I don't like the quote/verse Lord.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
I like the book Lord,
I like the person Lord,
but I don't like the quote/verse Lord.

So my number 2 - got it now, thanks.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainarayan
The "clobber verses" of the Bible.
  • Leviticus 18:22
  • 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
  • 1 Timothy 1:9-10
  • Romans 1:26-27

Hi Jainarayan,
Those quotes are really horrible and I wish that by miracle all those quotes will disappear today, I personally don't think Spirits care about how we live our lives as long as we love each other.
I don't even care about humans having sexual relations with animals, as long as it happens with love.
That's the main reason I started this "not so popular" thread, a lot of people do not dare to contribute, everybody is looking the other way or trying to sugar coat those quotes, but after 2000 years I think it's enough and if we don't protest Spirits will not act.
I wish you all the best in the mighty name of Jesus or In the Name of Allah, the All-beneficent, the All-merciful or just Om Namah Shivaya.
Old 13-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle that for Wally to enter Heaven." Not much chance of mercy from Jesus for you then.
I think sky123 did not like/disagreed with the quote you used, and in turn, put one that she had agreed with. And took it as an opportunity to share her own perspective with the quote that she used. Which is why I thought to mention it.(Even tho the thread is about quotes that other's do not like.)
Old 13-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Wally and Untersberg56 were having a little fun and yes there was also a little misunderstanding from sky123 I think.
Aethera, any quotes you don't like from "Holy Books"?
Old 14-05-2019, 02:01 AM
Experiencer

I don't think untersberg56 quite knew what she meant, and I am not sure if sky123 misunderstood, but I think she just put that quote to share what she wanted to say with the quote she didn't agree with? Which is how I understood it.

There are quotes from holy books that I don't like, but not many are coming to me at the moment.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I don't think untersberg56 quite knew what she meant, and I am not sure if sky123 misunderstood, but I think she just put that quote to share what she wanted to say with the quote she didn't agree with? Which is how I understood it.

There are quotes from holy books that I don't like, but not many are coming to me at the moment.

Eureka! a personal coded message. hope I'm not paranoid.