Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-01-2021, 09:51 AM
Experiencer
If you worship an external god, instead of your own imagination, then you failed the test.

I can't deny the proof and evidence from experience.

It works
Old 29-01-2021, 02:42 AM
Knower
So my big question... how do you trigger feelings? When I meditate I come away with a sense of peace and calm. I feel focused. So How do you trigger something like gratitude, joy and bliss?
Old 29-01-2021, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
So my big question... how do you trigger feelings? When I meditate I come away with a sense of peace and calm. I feel focused. So How do you trigger something like gratitude, joy and bliss?
You know the saying, "listen to what your heart tells you"?
It has been scientifically studied that our heart has similar receptors as they are in our brains.

So how do you create the feeling of joy, happiness, sorrow, sadness, remorse, ecstasy? It is a combination of heart and mind.
So when you initiate the mind, heart & feeling technique. You generate the thought of what you desire. Then with the intent from the heart, why and the benefit, then with the combination of mind and heart produce the feeling of what how you feel or felt during/after receiving what you desired. Imagination. In a Greg Braden youtube video explains that what you desire has to already exist. Example in the video is that is native American Indian friend is that when he prayed for rain he didn't specifically ask for the rains to come but pictured the mud on the ground they stood in with his bare feet. Within hours the rains came and so too the mud.
So when you conjure up your thought (a), intent (b) & feeling (ab) manifestation. a+b+ab = your desired outcome. Hope this helps you understand it better.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

Imagine a kid who takes riddlin at school who is has problems concentrating with behavior episodes. One day, their mother comes in to speak with the counselor on her child's ongoing issues. The counselor, a trained psychiatrist recommends meditation classes to help the child deal with his emotional outbursts. Now here is the question. Why is it that practices like meditation is always recommended to everyone who has emotional issues on cases just like these? I will tell you. It is because meditation is the opposite of emotions. In meditation, to get peace and calmness you are focusing on nothing - devoid of thought - and it is thought that triggers your neurons that create emotions within your body.

Now try doing the following: The opposite practice.

Let go and stop meditating. You most likely have a constant trance state going, even right now, because that is what meditation teaches your subconscious, and right now, you are most likely pretty focused and use to this feeling. How do you feel when you are really drunk or really sleep deprived? Can you see your trance slipping away and where you could become very emotional? To break it, you would have to do the inverse or opposite and become that little emotional out of control riddlin child again. They call this in buddhism - the monkey mind. In buddhism, you simply ignore it and be at peace with it, because this is the foundation of what Buddhism teaches you. If you are serious about wanting to do this, then you would have to embrace that child again and let it dominate you. To get feelings of joy and happiness, you simply need to do it while being happy. Think of all of the people who died for you in past wars, your ancestors who sacrificed so much to help your family/parents to where they are today, and so on. Your thoughts will trigger the emotions while you are in a state of anti-focus, regardless if they are feelings of what you might label as being good or bad.

If you are familiar with current pop movies, then look how emotional the character Thor gets in the movie avengers while he is out of shape and the opposite of his usual character description. He's quite emotional and unstable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnFGMEz2tUs

Personal tip: Once you master being this child, with the yogi art of meditation that you learned, and are able to balance and be both, then you are now at the more advanced stages and ready for the next leap. Remember: For every light, their is a darkness. For every darkness, their is a light. To become whole, one must master both. The inverse of peace is madness.
Old 29-01-2021, 03:00 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
heal ourselves using the power of our heart, mind and feelings?

Something I had and still do spend lots of time in deep thought on.

I have recalled events in my life, past and present that may or may not have been the result of this phenomena.
After doing much research over the years what I had discovered was, in fact, something the ancient people of many cultures and current cultures still deeply rooted and connected with mother earth and spirit/source already knew and still practice to this day.
Most know of whatever you feed/focus on with your thoughts/energy, you will make it grow or manifest it. Example, the world events that have come and gone and create the one emotion that any and everyone would stir up in themselves. This negative emotion/energy helps perpetuate such events, fear.

So, my theory is if events that create fear, and the fear/emotional energy we feed it help it grow, why can't the opposite be done to starve it by feeding it love instead of fear and the fear creating event will no longer exist? (Changing our reality).

I will give you a personal example that started a few years back and ended a couple of years ago when I made it all stop.
I must have rattled someone's cage (surprise surprise) that through my clairsentience ability, I started to feel something was off, not right with my little corner of the universe. So much so, It made me change course rapidly to work from home sooner than I had anticipated. I became accustomed to the local traffic and walkers/runners and their routines. A few months in and strange vehicles started to drive by slower than the known neighbourhood vehicles would. Sometimes stopping at the end of the street. This would happen both day and night. After a couple of years of this going on, thinking it would just go away on its own, I had enough. My initial thoughts that I was going to put out to the universe was a bad idea. I studied witchcraft (white) in my past and took into account the number 1 rule. “Do as you will, harm none”. Because what you put out there (to the universe) comes back at least x3. So if you put a negative out there... I did a recourse of action. I put the love out there. The thought I sent out was, “you are loved, you have been misled, and the full story has been distorted. I forgive you, please go and know that I still love you with no hard feelings, goodbye. Within 5 weeks it all stopped.

Continuing my research into this I came across some very interesting discoveries. What I found that it has been scientifically proven, the human heart has neurons in it much like the human brain. In essence, the heart is our second brain. Where our mind creates thought and our heart creates emotion. I thought I found out a winning combination (bear in mind this is a practice that has been known for aeons) no one showed me how, why, what, when and where of this. I put it as a self-rediscovery of an ancient practice. But found out its effect and strength needed something else. That something else was feeling. The feeling is the mortar that combines the two. After all, this came together, I was drawn to search for a particular video. The link below is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eK...BradenOfficial

This confirmed everything of what I pieced together.
BTW, this is Pt3.

I don't know much about all the rest of that, but I do believe we create our own realities. In a dream you are both the client and the server, and so there you can create virtually any reality you wish to create. While awake, you are the client, but not the server, as the information needed to construct your reality comes from a..... ‘more universal source?'. Those clients that wish to participate in a shared virtual reality experience must, for the most part, utilize the information stream from that source, or on that frequency/channel. That said, it is a two way street and the client also uploads information back to the server that influences the servers information stream, so you are not a simple receiver, but a contributor as well.

BTW: The gut is actually a second brain as well.

We like to think of ourselves as an individual organism, and the brain is where the majority of that individualistic thinking about self goes on. Yet the conscious brain is only one part of a whole where much more ‘thought’ and ‘decision’ takes place. Our bodies are also the host for a colony of microbial life that resides in the gut and is in constant communication with the brain and body. Numerically, the microbial life in the gut outnumbers the colony of cells that make up the body itself, and that gut contains nearly as many neurons as does the brain. It is that microbial colony in the gut that controls a good bit of the energy intake that maintains life for both that microbial colony itself, as well as the colony of cells that make up our human body. It digests food that the body otherwise could not do on its own, and provides the body nourishment. The body in return provides the undigested food (energy) to that microbial colony, and protects it from invasion from other microbes coming in from outside of the body. Our human body stays alive through the symbiotic cooperation of billions (trillions?) of individual cells acting together as one system.

Kind of like how our virtual constructed server delivered reality is a cooperative symbiosis of each of our billions of individual minds uploading and downloading information about the one shared reality system.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...entire%20pizza.
Old 30-01-2021, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I don't know much about all the rest of that, but I do believe we create our own realities. In a dream you are both the client and the server, and so there you can create virtually any reality you wish to create. While awake, you are the client, but not the server, as the information needed to construct your reality comes from a..... ‘more universal source?'. Those clients that wish to participate in a shared virtual reality experience must, for the most part, utilize the information stream from that source, or on that frequency/channel. That said, it is a two way street and the client also uploads information back to the server that influences the servers information stream, so you are not a simple receiver, but a contributor as well. We create our own realities through manifestation. Be positive or negative. An example would be if you kept telling yourself you are not well because you are upset about something when you repeat it over and over, you become that thought form you created. The same goes for positive outcomes.

BTW: The gut is actually a second brain as well. I read about this but it doesn't demonstrate the same qualities as the heart. As the heart has its own electromagnetic field similar to our brains. The gut has a direct link to the brain whereas the heart has its neuron receptors similar to the brain. Can operate independently but better in unison with the brain.

We like to think of ourselves as an individual organism, and the brain is where the majority of that individualistic thinking about self goes on. Yet the conscious brain is only one part of a whole where much more ‘thought’ and ‘decision’ takes place. Our bodies are also the host for a colony of microbial life that resides in the gut and is in constant communication with the brain and body. Numerically, the microbial life in the gut outnumbers the colony of cells that make up the body itself, and that gut contains nearly as many neurons as does the brain. It is that microbial colony in the gut that controls a good bit of the energy intake that maintains life for both that microbial colony itself, as well as the colony of cells that make up our human body. It digests food that the body otherwise could not do on its own, and provides the body nourishment. The body in return provides the undigested food (energy) to that microbial colony, and protects it from invasion from other microbes coming in from outside of the body. Our human body stays alive through the symbiotic cooperation of billions (trillions?) of individual cells acting together as one system. Our bodies are what makes us individuals. It is our true self, our soul that is connected to one another as we are all fragments of Source incarnating on Earth to experience the human condition and materialistic form.

Kind of like how our virtual constructed server delivered reality is a cooperative symbiosis of each of our billions of individual minds uploading and downloading information about the one shared reality system. Yes, it works something like that. Look at what fear does. everyone freaks out ad it perpetuates/exacerbates the situation. Imagine if we all chilled out.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...entire%20pizza.
Interesting.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 30-01-2021, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

BTW: The gut is actually a second brain as well.

There is also a second heart that resides in the sacral.

As above,as below.
Old 31-01-2021, 02:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
You know the saying, "listen to what your heart tells you"?
It has been scientifically studied that our heart has similar receptors as they are in our brains.

So how do you create the feeling of joy, happiness, sorrow, sadness, remorse, ecstasy? It is a combination of heart and mind.
So when you initiate the mind, heart & feeling technique. You generate the thought of what you desire. Then with the intent from the heart, why and the benefit, then with the combination of mind and heart produce the feeling of what how you feel or felt during/after receiving what you desired. Imagination. In a Greg Braden youtube video explains that what you desire has to already exist. Example in the video is that is native American Indian friend is that when he prayed for rain he didn't specifically ask for the rains to come but pictured the mud on the ground they stood in with his bare feet. Within hours the rains came and so too the mud.
So when you conjure up your thought (a), intent (b) & feeling (ab) manifestation. a+b+ab = your desired outcome. Hope this helps you understand it better.

It does. Thank you. However when I get to the feeling part it just disappears. Perhaps I should practice my heart coherence when I have that strong feeling of gratitude... instead of trying to hard to conjure it up?
Old 31-01-2021, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
It does. Thank you. However when I get to the feeling part it just disappears. Perhaps I should practice my heart coherence when I have that strong feeling of gratitude... instead of trying to hard to conjure it up?
Practice & repetition.

Old 31-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Knower
Quote:
Practice & repetition.

It worked. First, I felt it. Then I increased it ( the feeling) with a heart meditation. This feels amazing!!