Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Experiencer
Post Has anyone else experienced actual magic?

I was having an episode [s], and these are the things that happened. I was sitting outside at night and all the car lights on all the cars and all the street lights went out, I was sitting in total darkness. every time I would answer a question truthfully all the lights on the cars and streets would come on again and this just kept going on as I answered questions. Also a little Asian kid [busker] appeared on my path he was a phantom but looked real, he started singing, this was the most effortless, phenomenal, otherworldly singing I ever heard it was like I was at a concert as it was filling the street, then I heard another guy singing and that was even more phenonomnal and beautiful. It took me years to adjust back to human music that’s so full of strain. I also heard beautiful loud music coming out of all the cars that drove by.

Also as I walked, on the floor we’re beautiful visions on the floor, very clear but ethereal and huge, they seemed to show scenes of the future, the scenes of the future I did not like I stepped on and others I loved made me cry because the were such beautiful visions, I saw also visions of different time periods, images of mermaids etc, on the curtains I saw sort of impressionist paintings. I even had this episode where the earth was shaking, like an earthquake, it wouldn’t stop and I was getting nauseous and every time I said a certain word again it would stop. I have so much more to add. Normally people that have episodes it’s scary, disjointed etc but mine are just mostly magical.

It’s clear I’m entering some liminal space, like the veil between this world and the spirit world was lifting. That’s how it would have been understood for thousands of years and in my traditional culture, before the advent of psychiatry in the 17th century. I also hadn’t slept for days, I heard normal people of they don’t sleep will see all these things. I heard witches and shamans don’t sleep to enter the hedge/spirit world.

I watch things like Harry Potter and am like that;s my life. It doesn’t seem fantastical to me, but like my ordinary life. I dreamt many times that I was a witch in five or so different lives in Europe, so maybe that’s why I experience these things. I also see spirits as full real humans and can sense where spirits are, engage with them.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:39 PM
No one has commented, so I will for what it's worth.
I don't believe in magic or miracles...I certainly believe in God and the Holy Spirit
and any Powers That Be ...manifesting and healing MANY things ...too many to list.
I believe in commanding and declaring things to come about - I believe in Guardian Angels saving me and my own Power of Belief.
Nothing magical about it....tho, people say, ''It was a miracle or it was like magic!''
I understand, it's cute.
The spiritual realm, imo, is way more powerful than the physical...Ask, believe and receive.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't believe in magic or miracles...
Obviously, Miss H, you don't define magic the same as up to 99.9% of the general public does. Things that most people would consider to be magic have become second nature for you. Our modern technology would seem like magic to the ancient Romans.

Ask and believe and receive...just be really careful what you ask for!!

Ever watch "Badazzled" starring Elizabeth Hurley as the devil? Wishes granted can have unexpected consequences, usually not as severe.

Granted, it's a comedy, but some of the points might be well taken. Purity of intent is very helpful, imo.

JoeColo
Old 20-02-2023, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeColo
Ask and believe and receive...just be really careful what you ask for!!
Purity of intent is very helpful, imo.
I wish you knew me better.
Not my first Rodeo.
But it may be wise for some youngsters to read that, yes.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2023, 07:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I wish you knew me better.
Not my first Rodeo.
But it may be wise for some youngsters to read that, yes.
I never meant that you should "be really careful what you ask for." I knew that you really would know better. Somehow, it never entered my mind to state it such that I meant it for people new to this kind of personal power, and not necessarily for you. One of those bizarre "I don't know what I was thinking" moments.

I did some careful checking to make sure I was being honest with myself before posting this reply, and didn't come up with any way that I was not. I simply "missed a step," the step of making it clear that I knew you'd know better.

You'd know that what I said about purity of intent was a major understatement. My impression is that lack of it is not a problem for you.

JoeColo
Old 22-02-2023, 07:21 AM
Master

Oh goodness YES....
Everything is magical , life is as magical as the fairy stories in the books . We just need to remember that as adults and view everyday life through the eyes of a child.
We lose that ability as we grow to adulthood and have to deal with "reality" and the pressures of life .
But we don't need to lose that magic....
We just need to know where to look....

( And YES , I am quite mad !!! ...)
Old 22-02-2023, 09:55 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with Angel Blue there is a lot of truth in them words, and no you are not mad.

Namaste
Old 04-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Ascender

I think so, but I would call it a channelling from the Higher Power. Years ago, I hurt my foot in the town square of Nice, and it became very swollen. So swollen in fact that I could hardly walk on it, and it was very painful. I had visions of it truncating my whole holiday, so I called in healing from the Higher Power. I asked it to reduce the swelling so I could get back to the hostel and put ice on the injury. But it did more than that: it healed the whole foot. Within 30 mins the whole swelling was gone and I could walk normally again. I believe that was a kind of magic. It certainly felt magical to me.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Pound fell from the sky in Tesco.. I gave it away.. bottles smashed and a noise was crackling and they went back together.. not fully but time reversal was apparent… Humm

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-03-2023, 08:56 PM
Master
In Kabbalistic training we are taught magic, but not magic as most people think of it. We are taught that magic is the art of finding seemingly hidden relationships between things.

If a person does not know the relationship between an airplane and the air, and they have never seen an airplane before, that person may view the flight of an airplane as “magic.”

Everything is connected and when we find how things are connected we can do things that seem like magic to those who are not aware of those connections. Its all based on relationships.

Everything in the universe is communicating with everything else in the universe but there are lots of clashes because, especially human beings, frequently fail to listen. The greatest magician is one who is consciously connected to everything.