Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2023, 02:30 AM
Master

The Eye and matter

Had the chance to see the line between what we think we are and what we are, I've seen it many times but not like this.

Many NDEs who had an NDE from an accident talk about how while the body was badly wounded and in pain they were feeling no pain and no connection with the body when outside the body, as if the body was just a thing they used for a while and now move on.

I was feel really sad, so sad the the sadness could be described as tangible pain, a sudden deep sadness that hit me. I remember taking a bath and I suddenly felt like a really really powerful need to sleep. That was good news for me, knowing that this would put an end to the sadness.

The only problem is that this did not felt like falling asleep, my body became really sluggish, the tiredness was I would say "extreme", could not keep my eyes open but surprisingly I was very much aware.

Aware and seeing things like I've never seen them before, here I was inside the body but not connected at all with the body, looking at the body both from within the body and from without the body, in all this time being in this blackness that was radiating golden light.

I was totally at peace, like not a care in the world, what sadness, what tiredness? Nothing like this, all this human thing to me in that moment felt like, and the best I can describe this is through this expression, "THIS IS A LIE", not the real thing, a very confined, limited, false, pale, with no substance, like having a blanket over one's eyes and seeing the world through that blanket thinking that what you see is the only reality but when you take it off for a moment you realize that you've been living a deception. And worse, it is not you who put that blanket over your eyes, for in that moment I knew that I've been put in this confined body but not by me.

Boom, I was back in the body and the tiredness and the sadness were still there, and boom again I was back in that golden light blackness. Once again having the same knowing, but now thinking, I have access to this level of consciousness and yet in the body I live imprisoned by the body. And once again in the body and once again in that space, this kept going for a while enforcing what I was experiencing.

When I finally woke up I kept having that knowing and I wondered why do I accept to confine myself to this limited vehicle with all its limitations. I felt that I was accepting the sadness, I was letting it happen, I could at any time make it go away, and this goes for all the things we experience in this world, including the "good" things, good, bad, it does not matter, all part of the drama of this human experience, the blanket that we have over our "eyes" and when I say "eyes" I mean awareness, consciousness itself, for once again the best I can describe my own sense of self there was that of pure awareness, no body, nothing, just spontaneous beingness.

What is the blanket? Matter itself, it felt heavy, dark bluish in color, ever contracting, seeing only through matter itself and seeing only matter itself for matter is all that appears to be.

What was I? That golden blackness, endless, absolutely and totally light, lighter than a feather, no mass, no matter, ever expanding, 360 degrees vision, I was "vision" itself this is why the "eye" is consciousness, awareness is seeing, it is the "Eye" ( few days before while meditating I heard a female voice say to me "Open the Eye..." )

Why do we accept the drama of life? The answer is this, we do not know who we are, we know nothing else, matter is all we know, one has to see what lies beyond matter for one to know one's self as not being matter.

And I am pretty sure the whole thing with that extreme sadness and extreme need to sleep came to be to teach me a lesson for I was totally back to normal consciousness even thinking why in the world I needed so "desperately" to sleep, did not make sense at all.
Old 13-02-2023, 10:14 AM
Guide

It's obvious ThatMan, We are souls trapped in a physical body.When I was first born,I felt like I was in a Bubble.
We see through eyes, smell through our nose, feel through our outer skin.Take away that body and that is our true self,no barriers.
Our body's are armour for protection and to have a sense of self while in this World, we feel emotions through our brain (Which is responsible for the working of our body).
As soon as we incarnate, there are so many things that distract us from what we truly are.
We are souls trapped in a Physical body. When that body dies through old age or harm, we revert back to our true selves, pure awareness.Your soul leaves behind a Footprint which is called a Spirit, which through time, evaporates.
At the end of the day,that's how it is but through time folk get carried away and make up all sort's of story's.
Old 13-02-2023, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
....Why do we accept the drama of life? The answer is this, we do not know who we are, we know nothing else, matter is all we know,
one has to see what lies beyond matter for one to know one's self as not being matter.
Yes! Whole post...Sounds like the wisdom gleaned in many NDEs or STEs (Cosmic Consciousness), Astral Projs (APs) and in deeper meditation, also!

I only would like to change the word ''we'' to ''many'' or some people.
Because when talking here ---so many of us know exactly who we are.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2023, 12:14 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Your soul leaves behind a Footprint which is called a Spirit, which through time, evaporates.

Hi, would you mind expanding on this please? What do you think happens after evaporation? True death? A new incarnation? I've never heard anybody mention the notion that spirits eventually evaporate. Do you think the information about the person's life and evaporated spirit gets stored in the Akashic records?
Old 14-02-2023, 07:45 AM
Guide

Some souls become earthbound, becoming Ghosts etc. Mainly though, spirits are kept alive by peoples memories of the said person. I cannot tell you from there what happens to them as I cannot remember.
ps..........I incarnated from a very high vibration so I cannot tell you what happens on other vibrations. In the past, I've gone on Here say but now I'm only going to post with what I remember and when a certain post resonates with me.That is why I don't post so much any more. But enough of that, this is thatmans thread.

Last edited by hazada guess : 14-02-2023 at 09:10 AM.
Old 14-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Master

I feel that EVERYTHING is recorded in the Akashic records.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
It's obvious ThatMan, We are souls trapped in a physical body.
As soon as we incarnate, there are so many things that distract us from what we truly are.

It has never been obvious to me that I am a soul trapped in a physical body - so that is a purely subjective feeling which you expound. Nor do you explain just why we should be in a physical body at all.
The word in-carnate is a horrible word - being born into meat isn't my idea of any ideal. There has to be another reason, finding it is quite a problem.

Once you experience cosmic consciousness and jump the framework of this 'material existence' you'll see that you are filled with knowledge and thus don't need to be 'here' to learn anything.

It's fake news.

The Akashic records were redefined by Jung as 'the Collective Unconscious'.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:58 AM
Guide

Believe what you like busby,I speak from fact,not second hand knowledge.Some souls INCARNATE from a vibration above the Akashic records.

PS.....Read post #2!
Old 15-02-2023, 10:49 AM
Master

Hazada “ souls incarnate from a higher vibration above the Akashic record”.

Wow that’s an interesting view point Hazada. Never heard of that before. Can you explain a bit about it as SIMPLY as you can so I can get some understanding of that.

Many thanks.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Guide

Everything is energy,Redchic12,souls incarnate from different vibrations .That's what makes our planet so diverse. Everything depends on how advanced your Soul is.
Apparently I've travelled to different Planets(Though I don't remember),I reincarnated here in order to assist my Mother. I remember that bit.
At the end of the day all souls are on a Journey to reconnect with the source.(God).

PS...........My soul first incarnates on this Earth approx 4000years ago, on islands just off New Zealand which are now submerges under water.Eventually,I left Earths Galaxy to explore other Planets,I incarnated back solely to look after my mother.

PPS..............Sorry for High jacking your thread ThatMan.