Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-01-2023, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
Techniques & Results

Assuming that mindset and paradigm are right...

What techniques do you use to achieve out-of-body?

What results do you have per month with them?

Thank you
Old 07-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Master

I've been doing an experiment lately, the five pointed star, our body represent the five pointed star. So while meditating, I lay down on my bed, on my back keeping my arms and my legs apart with my palms touching the bed, mimicking the five pointed star.

In no time my sense of time and space went off and then the meditation grew deeper and for some reason I blanked out and came back taking a huge breath of air and seeing a powerful blue flash. It is not easy, I've read accounts of people talking about how difficult it is to project while the body falls asleep, it may feel like dying, that's what I felt many times.

Anyway, maybe you can go further, I am still taking baby steps.
Old 07-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Master

I had an OBE without really trying. I just went up a tunnel extremely fast and when I thought, omg how do I get out of here, a faint light showed up so I headed towards that. Then everything I thought became a reality in this place.

The alarm clock went off about 5.00pm which brought me back with a great thud! I felt heavy and disoriented. Would love to do it again but it’s never happened.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I've been doing an experiment lately, the five pointed star, our body represent the five pointed star. So while meditating, I lay down on my bed, on my back keeping my arms and my legs apart with my palms touching the bed, mimicking the five pointed star.
I only had one out of body from awake meditation.

Didn't have the "huge breath" - it was smoothly and amazing transition.

My spiritual body went through the wall "out of the blue" extremelly smoothly and softly

Didn't felt I was dying or anything like that lol.

It was a pleasant experience.

The trouble is that most of the time I fall sleep or nothing happens - This is why I am starting to practice with binaureal beats to fix it before going to sleep.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-01-2023 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 09-01-2023, 10:43 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I had an OBE without really trying. I just went up a tunnel extremely fast and when I thought, omg how do I get out of here, a faint light showed up so I headed towards that. Then everything I thought became a reality in this place.

Do you remember what you did those past days, before that spontaneous OBE happened for you?

What was your mindset?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-01-2023 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 09-01-2023, 12:10 PM
Master

Re #5

Yes I certainly do remember because it was at the time when I had some negative entities in my home that was brought in by someone who was doing drugs, but I didn’t know at the time. Was told by a medium later.

They were crawling on the bed and I was quite fearful at the time as I did not know much spiritual stuff then, like I do now.

After a few times of this happening I decided to go to the spiritual church for help and she gave me the prayer of protection to say. So when it happened next time I straight away said the prayer and the next thing I was off and zooming up this tunnel. I had no idea what an out of body experience was then so back to the Spiritual Church I went and she told me all about it.

So you were asking what was my mindset. Well I think it was fear and not knowing what to do about it. I guess I was helped by the other side and was taken out of harms way. But I can’t be certain. Perhaps you can figure it out lol

Nothing like that would frighten me now and I haven’t encountered anything like it in many years but I would love to have another OBE cos I would get a lot more out of it than I did then.

Hope that’s helpful.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Pathfinder
Well thanks to that fear, you did stumbled into a brand new world by accident.

Obviously you were ready for it, and it worked because now you have desire to explore more!

Over the past 3 years I had been actively doing/researching/updating different methods to achieve more out of bodies by myself and by my own control.

In total I had 10 out of bodies. 100% conscious and aware in another body and reality. I know by experience this is real.

This is my feedback of what didn't work, so you don't have to waste time doing this:

1 - Intense force of will to separate while meditating doesn't work. (you are glued)

2 - Being too pasive while meditating doesn't work (you fall sleep)

3 - Sleeping more hours to catch a REM cycle to do a technique doesn't work (you forget it)

All of my 10 success come from this pattern:

- Meditation for 1 hour in the middle of the night (after 4 hours of sleep). Without any goal other than enjoying the meditation itself.

- After that I went back to bed with an amazing mind state ready to sleep.

- Then "out of the blue" BANG I was out of body automatically

So.... I think that success comes from

FIRST being on a good vibrational state (after meditating)

SECOND you have to put your physical body to sleep

THIRD your own subconsciousness will automatically give yourself and out of body experience like an X% of chances (still don't have enough data to put that metric)

This is why right now I will meditate for 1 hour BEFORE going to sleep with binaureal beats, and follow this method.

Because waking up in the middle of the night is just hard, and ruins my sleep patterns to go for work the next day.

I want a daily action plan.

As you can see, I am deadly serious with this, because it is the most important thing in life.

The more out of bodies you are able to do = The more freedom you will have forever.

Imagine just all the fun you can have with this, all the answers of your past lives of yourself, future probabilities, other universes, aliens life forms, higher dimensions.

But is up to us to demand it.

Make your daily action plan, and never give up.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:55 AM
Master

Re Addicted2sucess.

Thank you so much for your comments. I will give them much thought.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Experiencer
Hmm I'm a bit confused about this topic to be honest.
I'm not sure if what happens to me is an out of body experience or if it is my dream body, or astral body or what lol
Also these experiences happen to me on their own and I usually don't want it to happen cuz I wake up in sleep paralysis. It's gotten less scary and easier to deal with but I still prefer not to experience it, it's also been happening way more often.
Usually when I sleep in till noon, usually between the hours of 8am and 12am I tend to wake up in sleep paralysis with my astral body(I'm not sure if that's the proper name) trying to leave my body. I feel my feet floating out and it usually gets stuck around my neck area. I could will myself out if I try hard enough but I choose not to, instead I try to wake up and I sometimes end up lucid dreaming.
It only happens to me when I sleep in around this time or when I take a nap during the day. I think sleep paralysis is start to astral travel or something because at the beginning when it started happening to me I couldn't move at all but then I will myself to move my arms and then my legs. There have been times when my body just leaves and I feel like I'm traveling in a tunnel but I try to keep my eyes close lol I need to get over the fear of the unknown because I do want to explore all of the things that you mentioned.

Maybe try taking a nap during the day with the intention of astral traveling before waking up.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Success
The trouble is that most of the time I fall sleep or nothing happens - This is why I am starting to practice with binaureal beats to fix it before going to sleep.

I had dozens out of body experiences waking up and going back to sleep, it is just so easy to leave the body this way but it is so very hard to do it from a purely waking state. I've done it a couple times by mistake and I always freaked out, fear is a major factor. Never once from waking state have I gone through this smoothly like you describe yours experience, except when I blank out and I already find myself in an out of body experience but these are short experiences.

The things I've learned is that you have to relax deeply, to totally let go, just like falling asleep. Anyway, right now I am the very thresh hold between waking and sleeping, I reach this place but can't go further, I either blank out or keep falling of from my body, my guess is that I am not fully letting it happen and so it's like hitting the wall instead to pass right through it.