Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-12-2022, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Are witchraft and spirituality connected?

I’ve always wondered whether there is a connection between the idea of spritualism and witchcraft! Many people experience both of them in different way but many believe that witchcraft is something that requires on to be connected to their spiritual self. This thought specially striked my mind after reading this page on how “Patti Negri,” a famous witch in Hollywood claims to help people empower their spiritual self! What do you guys think?
Old 14-12-2022, 01:16 PM
O K Viswanath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterious_AD5342
I’ve always wondered whether there is a connection between the idea of spritualism and witchcraft!

All Rituals/Actions needs connectivity of Spiritual, not just witchcraft but life/world itself.

But, No Ritual (Witchcraft/etc.) can create an experience of connectivity to Spiritual Self.

This is my view.
Old 14-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Ascender
I think they are connected ~ in my case anyway
Old 06-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Pathfinder
Psalm 82:6 ye are gods
My Jewish learning
Rabbis admit Fact that their wives use witch craft

Please note caviat
that when things they dabble in just all fall apart
fruit recently purchased goes bad really fast & such

they draw the line its use and can or do cut them off from
that energy source

Case below of what seems like "The Craft"
Also seems pretty much allowed in this realm IF Power is NOT Abused

2 Kings 4:40 The stew was poured out for the men, but as they began to eat it, they cried out, “Man of God, there is death in the pot!” And they could not eat it.

41 Elisha said, “Get some flour.” He put it into the pot and said, “Serve it to the people to eat.” And there was nothing harmful in the pot.

Seriously seems he was an "sorta or type of Witch" Actions
Remember God seemed to allow Moses to take down Egyptians as he saw fit
Character reference of Moses AS Follows Numbers 12:3 Moses was a very humble man, more so than any man on the face of the earth
Old 28-02-2023, 03:28 AM
Seeker

One cannot exist without the other!
As a past life Witch, a practicing Shaman and newly awakened energy healer i believe so. But there is also negative programming, associated with Witch' Witches were traditionally healers, Seers and Mystics for the greater good of all... although there are the Dark arts too, the Masters who know all things but choose Greed, Violence, (confusion and Fear) Power and subservience over the Light and who are in control now anyway...
Old 28-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Master
Spirituality has many paths, witchcraft is one of those paths. We are the path which we walk; how I bring what is at my core out is how I walk my path. A path is a ritual, a method, or practice, by which we may access pure spirit. We tend to want to label our path but no path is what we call it.

The word “witch” has been vilified and persecuted throughout history. But I do note that in the movie “The Wizard of Oz” there was a good witch and a bad witch. I learned a great deal about witchcraft and Wicca from a place in Denver called “Castle Rising,” There are all sorts of witches just like there are all sorts of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, etc.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:26 AM
Master

Good intentions are just that and that is all that matters no matter what label you put on it. Witchcraft is as good as any in my opinion.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Master

I don't believe in witches .
At least not how they are "portrayed" and certainly NOT to burnt at the stake or drowned in duckpond .
If that were the case we all be burnt or drowned !
Thank goodness we have evolved somewhat to ignorance.
Witches are nothing more than people with spiritual thoughts and foresight, and delving into the world of alternative medicine, herbs, aromatherapy . They maybe read cards, have a sixth sense, are Empath or sensitives , healers and psychics ...
Hardly a hanging offence !!
So if indeed they are to be labelled as "witches" then so be it.
But they are a very valuable commodity in today's spiritual society .
Old 28-02-2023, 11:38 AM
Master

Yep I agree with AngelBlue.
Old 28-02-2023, 03:03 PM
Public service announcement: Rem only 3 sentences tops when quoting others AND
Click ''Post Reply" one time....then, step back from the keyboard ...wait.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru