Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-10-2022, 01:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

My 25 cents worth on forum board interests …

Question if you wish … or ask for clarification.

Recreational debate … links to Guru XYZ or Sage ABC … or challenges to prove are dismissed. True / depth spirituality cannot be proven … only experienced.

These comments are what they are … for what they are. I will try to post every day or two.

o - -

Zorkchop,

Orientation is important….and I read you as one that gives. I just wonder if anyone delves into spirituality with the intent or hope to be able to give to others ? And, if so, in what ways could it affect their journey ? Sorry but sometimes I have to wonder about motivating desires.
Old 15-10-2022, 02:08 PM
Master

10-15-22 Snippet …

Molearner …

You bring up a vital point. I have hinted at why I do what I do a few times … mostly in BEMB … ( Body, Emotions, Mind and Beyond ) … but for the most part … I do this because this information is so tough to find … and often cannot be found with clarity … and so, yes … I do this as a service to those who wish to consider a step beyond the traditional … but the point you brought out is … there is a huge difference in attitude and motivation in even being able to get “high enough” to see issues from the more advanced heights. Many wish to “go beyond” the traditional teachings just to gather more impressive or lofty data. Mind loves this. You will not be able to attain the heights of the 5th Plane under such pretenses. No one can fake Divine Spirit out. So … an attitude of reverence, devotion, sincerity, honesty … all that counts … big time.

With the stepping beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds … one of the first discoveries one makes is recognizing the all the hints and whisperings they had herd for so long actually *are* true … that there *is* a difference between the mental approach and that of Soul Itself … that you *can* see the newer relationships and interactions amongst all the various facets of LIFE … and after one makes this step … they find that if they want to stay there … one “responsibility” is to sincerely serve … LIFE … not to “get” for themselves”but to “give” of Self.

It’s often not a heavy-handed order but a soft realization and recognition.

Many, many decades ago … when I struggled to find the set of teachings again that I had been studying for so long … I kept asking … “Why can’t someone just TELL me?” After uncovering it alliance again … I found out the “why” of that … and decided to simply tell people a thing or two … as a service … because it IS so hard to find.

That’s a good, basic nutshell … and with that … on we go.

Hopefully I’ll get a few more tidbits in later today.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-10-2022, 04:04 PM
Master

10-15-22B Snippet …

In staying with what Molearner put forth above … I should mention here … that all the times I have mentioned inner work and revision … the doing and attitude during that effort … counts. The whole reason for inner work and revision … together or separately … is for you as Soul Itself to discover Self … and to learn to interact with yourself as Soul … and not as some massive set of mental and emotional patterns and habits. Try not to do revision as a ho-hum chore … or with the drudgery of homework … or the repetition of prayer beads. This is YoU … taking charge … and designing *your* life. Do this with an eagerness, expectation, and reverence for what it is. You are beginning to take some very important steps forward on the Path … and towards understanding Self as Soul … even though you may still be viewing through the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies … these are the beginning steps out and beyond.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 15-10-2022, 05:40 PM
My unsolicited reading of you, Z...lol
It's in your nature to teach and offer assistance...you are not a selfish person...and
you understand we are all in the same boat;
as one gets 'higher' it lifts us all up...leave no one behind, in other words.
It is a service. Thank God, you are not hiding your knowledge under a bushel basket!
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 10:33 PM
Master

10-15-22C Snippet …

Thanks … Mizz H.

How many times have you heard or read … “be as a child” … if one wants to gain a deeper interaction with LIFE. Though there is much more to the concept … one of the reasons this is so often suggested ties into the above posts. The child … believes. The child has an innocent reverence and expectation to their world. ( Yes … there are exceptions … let them be what they are. ) The child often understands and accepts the “magic” of LIFE. They don’t take it into … “BE this or BE that” … BE reverent and BE sincere and BE honest … they just do it. They just … believe and expect.

Find that again … with your interactions with LIFE … and not with the heavy-handedness of force … but with the gentle ease of expectation.

Faith … counts.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 16-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Master

Good recipes and formulas can be closely guarded information. We cannot expect to follow another step by step. This is an individual journey. We need to develop our own recipe and realize that it will be unique. Our very effort is the thing that gives it value.
Old 16-10-2022, 01:13 PM
Master

10-16-22A Snippet …

There has been an ongoing discussion in the Spiritual Development section having to do with choosing our emotions. Eventually the thread began to discuss the difference between “feelings” and “emotions.” There was some great insights offered. Rather than spoil the connection of the members discussing the subject … I am going to offer a bit of clarity on that comparison. I will not mess up the thread by putting it there.

“Feeling” … is the being-ness of the issue or facet. Feeling … is the I AM of it. It is your level of being-ness with that consideration. It is more a matter of identity … for lack of a better word. You can close your eyes and “feel” yourself anywhere … in a different room of your house or apartment … out in nature … at a shopping center … with more or less courage, strength, tolerance, etc … you can *feel* that you are a living representation of that. You have such “feeling” of and towards everything you hold true about yourself and your understanding of LIFE. Again … “feeling” is your “being-ness” of your perception.

“Emotions” are tags or charges places upon the very perceptions … your “feeling of” nudges you to be happy or angry or frightened or etc. Emotions happen instantly … due to previous programing. There is no designed gene to make someone feel this way or that about … anything. You learn this.

An interesting side-note … the Astral Plane … home of these emotions … and lying just above the Physical Plane … once you “move” beyond that Astral into the Mental Plane and move … there is little to no dealing with emotions anymore. I don’t mean to suggest that we become the cold, emotion-less zombie … but we are able to consider and ponder without the controlling energies of the emotions.

Emotions happen so quickly that there is often the question … which comes first … the thought or the emotion. Though there can be *very* few exceptions … it is the thought that carries the emotion we have trained ourselves to include. These patterns have been initiated and enhanced SO long ago … it’s senseless to try and uncover the specific “why” of most any pattern. Revision and thought control leads one out of these patterns.

This clarification is exclusive for this post and thread. I have no plans for putting it elsewhere.

This is the only post here today. I’ll be out running around and away from the computer.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 16-10-2022, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
.... Though there can be *very* few exceptions … it is the thought that carries the emotion we have trained ourselves to include....
Revision and thought control leads one out of these patterns.
I know right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Master

10-18-22A Snippet …

Everything in creation is made out of the same substance and the only difference is the rate of vibration … by whatever name one wishes to label that. Changing the word does not change the principle. So in this sense … everything is truly one … but is made to seem different in the Lower Psychic Worlds because of the addition of the negative element. This makes it seem as though it is two separate “Spirits” … but this is not so … just as if you take a glass of water and add something to it … soda / flavoring / booze / drugs / etc. … the nature of water is *not* changed.

This adds to the concept of everything being an illusion … or not what it seems to be to the physical senses … in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 18-10-2022, 11:05 PM
Master

10-18-22B …

In keeping with the above post … thought is a vibration. Elements differ not in substance but in rate of vibration. A piece of ice changes into water to steam to vapor to gas … not by changing the water itself … but changing the rate of vibration.

Take this into your own personal habits / thought patterns / viewpoints / emotions / thoughts themselves / life style / etc. This is your “rate of vibration” and that is what draws everything to you.

If you daily practice thoughts of guilt / pride / superiority / shame / lust / anger / greed / arrogance / incapability / confusion / frustration … in this way do you draw Life to you. What does each of these and any combination you could possible devise … what does this do to your rate of vibration that YoU are living.

Revise.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -